I did it! (again...)

We turn dreams into reality!
ibman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I did it! (again...)

Post by ibman »

I had a WM doll 3 years ago, but I had to let her go because I got a RG and she kinda freaked out...
Now thats been over for a while and a couple of weeks ago I started lurking on TDF to check out whats going on in the doll world.
I ended up sending an E-mail to Jeff at BCD, who is just as great as everyone sais, one thing led to another, and now Julie is on her way.

Here she is, a JY158+ with head #36 and I'm very excited :)

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I did it! (again...)

Post by Endless War »

Great choice and welcome back!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Very pretty doll! I find the bigger boobs fun, but difficult to dress and a little too big. Never thought I would say too big, that's weird. I'm a new doll owner myself, just a 140 cm for starters, but it sure is nice to come home and not get an earful from a RG. Cant imagine trying to explain a doll to a RG, that had to be awkward. Haven't gotten around to naming my doll yet, just pet names so far. She is cute and so easy to get along with. Hope you and Julie get along great.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi ibman, good to see a member return after being away. Welcome back. Sorry to hear it didn't work out with the RG.. but, congrats on your Julie, she's a cutie. :thumbs_up:

Let us know how things go.

Logan569
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Logan569 »

Wow, she's gorgeous! And cuuurrrrrvvvyyyy!!

ibman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ibman »

bearhunter wrote:Very pretty doll! I find the bigger boobs fun, but difficult to dress and a little too big. Never thought I would say too big, that's weird. I'm a new doll owner myself, just a 140 cm for starters, but it sure is nice to come home and not get an earful from a RG. Cant imagine trying to explain a doll to a RG, that had to be awkward. Haven't gotten around to naming my doll yet, just pet names so far. She is cute and so easy to get along with. Hope you and Julie get along great.
They are very big, but I prefer too big over too small. However, she is a doll, so she might as well look like one.. It was really awkward, and her reaction was worse than I anticipated. But after a while she became more and more curious and wanted me to tell her all about it. I made her understand that to me the doll is a toy (or "hobby" in grown-up terms), not just for sex and not a substitute for a rg. When she realized that she actually felt bad for making me get rid of it.
My previous doll's name was June, after the month I bought her. "November" isn't exactly a cute name so I took the next in line instead :)

ibman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ibman »

She has arrived :)

More on that later.

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Beautiful, love the curves! She is awesome! The best RG's support their men having a doll...
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

ibman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ibman »

Here's some pics of Julie in her new dress that she got for christmas. Hope u like it, I know I do :)

-ibman

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Looks like a greek goddess
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Gorgeous! Glad to see Julie made it to you safely.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

The dress looks great!

INFORMATIONS