Black Friday is COMING SOON..let us know what you WANT!

We turn dreams into reality!
Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Black Friday is COMING SOON..let us know what you WANT!

Post by Plastic_Man »

[quote="Dirty-Air"]So I've narrowed it down. Hips and booty are the mission. Here are my top three (In no order):

Irontech 160 CM (91/64/108): Probably the best body and detail. The problem with Irontech dolls is none of the faces really move me. I like round faces, big round eyes and lower lips that are larger that the top lip (Like the WM #98)

JY Doll 162 CM (98/62/109): Great body and hips, breasts are a bit too large perhaps.

WM 156B CM (80/63/109): A lovely body, prefect breast to hip ratio. Pared with a good head this could be a winner, just a bit shorter than the rest. The only downside is its not the Irontech 160cm or the JY Doll 162 CM, and I can't have all three. What do you guys think?

That Irontech doll is HOT. Seems to have a pretty good skeleton too, no goose neck. Just a bit too big for me. :(

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Black Friday is COMING SOON..let us know what you WANT!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You like hips and booty, but you need to find a face you love as well, right?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS