Game plan B system issues

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Game plan B system issues

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Just wanted to let anyone know who is looking to join the BCD family that my lap top crashed!
This be true, until we get running up to full speed, I am using my tablet and cell phone to run things.
Although our website is old school , all the options are there for the 16 types of dolls we carry.
If need be, we will gladly call you to talk dolls since I can talk a lot faster than I can type.
We have processed adoptions over the phone before and will always be happy to do so on the future.
At least I can check TDF on my tablet.
I can check emails using my cell phone so it could be a lot worse.
Luckily, we were able to add a search feature by size on to our site before the laptop crashed.
If you go to dolldesire.com, you can see how the change affects the look and feel of it.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko by
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Game plan B system issues

Post by ZannyDanger »

Oh no!!

I have no doubt that you guys can run things efficiently in the meantime, hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Best Wishes,

ZD

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Let me now if you need phone support or for me to answer inquiries.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Did ya figure out what's wrong with your laptop?
Maybe it just needs a fresh install:)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It is at Computer Masters and it might just be Windows 10 needs to be added or the hard drive went.
No matter what, we still have been able to adopt out three dolls.
Using a tablet and my cell phone.
Just frustrating
V/r
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

How're the repairs going?:)
They found something way worse didn't they?
Melted CPU?
Totally burned out Motherboard??
Missing Warranty Stickers??? O_Oh-Heck!!!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hi Jeff sorry to here about your computer. I have rebuilt many laptops in my time... I don't do hard drives but you might want to get a back up external hard drive they are cheap.. Any news on yours I do have extra computers with Windows 7? Mike

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

You didn't pull those tags off of your mattress did you? They'll get you for that.....

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Hey Jeff, I surely hope they fixed your computer by now.

If not you can ship it to me in Dopetopia. I'll get it fixed in less than 12 Pot Head days. Free overnight shipping within 30 days of post. :mrgreen:

But seriously. If it's not fixed get a new computer guy. My families gear never goes down for more than a day, and I'm not a computer repair man. I am really good with computers though.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I appreciate all the nice offers.
The hard drive went so I picked up one from the local pawn store.
Things are alot better now, but since my website is built in MS Word, I will have to rebuild in order to update.
Word kept on going down so I now do it in safe mode.
I spent from 12 in the afternoon until 6 AM in the morning trying to fix things.
I am now keeping everything on one drive.
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm
I was able to get a height search function done before my hard drive went.
Once things are going smoother, I will make navigation easier.
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

You really should back this stuff up Jeff. Plus there are much better ways to build a website. Most hosting platforms will offer you better tools and reliability than that. Even better, they guarantee up time usually. Many offer additional cloud storage.

Edit: Also, hard drive from a pawn store? I hope you paid $5 for it. I can get a brand new 120 GB Solid State Drive for $55 from Best Buy today. Better known as best ripoff.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nope..
I got a computer and I will make sure all is safe.
I know there are better ways.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS