New 6YE Teaser

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

New 6YE Teaser

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you would like THIS DOLL, a sexy 150 cm B cup, and join the BCD family, please feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
6Ye Premium sex doll 150cm B-cup Head N16-4.jpg
6Ye Premium sex doll 150cm B-cup Head N16-4.jpg (57.04 KiB) Viewed 1628 times

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 6YE Teaser

Post by bob7892 »

She is gorgeous :thumbs_up:
As a 150 owner myself I can honestly say, that these dolls are exquisite :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A very pretty doll baby! :D

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

That is indeed a very nicely proportioned doll

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Pumpkinpatch wrote:That is indeed a very nicely proportioned doll
She is pretty but her tits are 2 sizes too big... :haha4:

[img601]picture of Meryn Tarant that keeps getting censored[img601]

CrazyHorseFan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CrazyHorseFan »

She's a cutie! Any idea on her waist/hip measurements?

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Very pretty. Another of my 6ye sisters. My waist/hips are 52/74cm, same as the C-cup. The 150cm B-cup on the site says 52/76, don't know if it's the same as the one here. Less boob and more bum.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

INFORMATIONS