My Experience with Jeff and Booty Call Dolls

We turn dreams into reality!
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

My Experience with Jeff and Booty Call Dolls

Post by MannyCan »

I know many of you who come to this forum are toying with the idea of buying your first doll. That's where I was in my journey some many months ago. Drawn by curiosity and entranced by the beauty of these works of art, I found myself being slowly convinced of the real possibility that I could one day officially join this community. But I was always held back by a final respite of doubt. Was this really for me? Could I really navigate the confusing ordering process? And .. What if something went wrong?

This is where Jeff from Booty Call Dolls entered my story. Jeff is not a salesman. He is a friend at a time when you need a friend. From the moment I introduced myself to Jeff online, he has always been patient, attentive, responsive and true. He was there to help me understand what I could not easily find in posts. He cared about what I needed as a person and made thoughtful suggestions. He waited as I took time to figure out more about myself, than about dolls. He was never, never pushy. Simply put, Jeff was always 100% genuine.

If you are new here at TDF, welcome. If you are considering a doll, then you need to first consider Booty Call Dolls. Face it - So often many of us guys are downright self-reliant. Its a good thing. Bravo. But there are times in your life (maybe only a few), where you really want someone on your side. You're willing to be humble and to accept a little help, because you know you want it done right. For me .. that someone was Jeff from BCD.

Jeff - Thank you most sincerely,
MannyCan, Nadia and Reetzia
You're the BEST!

See Nadia's First Pictorial Here:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=86709
BCD_Preview.jpg
BCD_Preview.jpg (471.45 KiB) Viewed 5698 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My Experience with Jeff and Booty Call Dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MannyCan,
Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of the BCD family to see.
Love,
Yu
Attachments
YU.JPG
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 5602 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

It was my pleasure. As it was, I know three other folks on this board that were getting dolls at the same time I was. Two were DS and one was SH. Everyone has issues with their orders! Boy was I glad I was using BCD!

Please take a moment to check out Reetzia First Pictorial!
Summary.jpg
Summary.jpg (869.91 KiB) Viewed 5552 times
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=86851

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

Very beautiful girl you got there. Nice clothing and image setup. I'd definitely hug her instead of trees :D

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

aWO_Stand_02.jpg
aWO_Stand_02.jpg (293.91 KiB) Viewed 5329 times
Hey Jeff - I know we haven't checked in a while. But Nadia and Reetzia are doing just fine.
Hope all is great at BDC!

MannyCan

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sweet pics!
All is fine
Once we get our laptop fixed, life will be a lot better.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Jeff is amazing! I've purchased all of my current dolls through him, and he's helped me find homes for some of my older ones too. From competitive pricing to great knowledge of the market and simple care, he is the best vendor I've dealt with, and I couldn't recommend anyone more!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

amytyl,
Thanks for your support.
MannyCan,
Our journey was well the time and it was a pleasure helping you find her.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Here is an exclusive picture from Nadia's new pictoria for BDC:
Nadia in "Sleeping Beauty"
BDC Exclusive.jpg
BDC Exclusive.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 4204 times
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=98247

Thanks Jeff for being the best vendor on TDF!!

INFORMATIONS