Meet Fumiko DocGrok's beautiful 162 cm Z-One

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Meet Fumiko DocGrok's beautiful 162 cm Z-One

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Helping DocGrok was a pleasure.
Below are from his review about us, Jeff and the BCD Girls.

I stumbled upon TDF and saw there were other excellent dolls that could be had for a third of the price. Due to a relatively uncommon request I had, I decided to go with a silicone doll. Only Z-One offered the body, face, and rather importantly the heating system to complete the experience I was looking for. I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations! And now, enough rambling about my reasons, time for the review!
You can read about his thoughts on Z one dolls.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=86353
I won't lie, I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Attachments
IMG_2614.jpg
IMG_2614.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 836 times

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Fumiko DocGrok's beautiful 162 cm Z-One

Post by tongue-O-matic »

:glou: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:

INFORMATIONS