New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Normally, we adopt out TPE dolls; however, we recently adopted out five platinum silicone dolls, one doll sweet, two san huis and a two Z ones so I guess the time has come to do this.
Credits go to Obin to get things rolling.
By the way, I don't assume that folks don't know about how to attach a head but have read of folks threading the head to the ends of the threads. Such is not the correct method of attaching a head. The attachment bolt and threading are only intended to hold the head on and to allow for adjustment. The problem is that the head turns freely without a remedy. One popular remedy is to place hose washers over the neck bolt, then thread the head on until there's just enough tension to keep the head from spinning freely. Using two hose washers works fine for me.
Now, if your doll gets injured, repairing them is a lot different than TPE. Our wonderful affiliate,Samara78, is an expert on fixing and maintaining these dolls so feel free to post your questions under ask the doctor thread.

If any one has good pointers on TLC for PS ladies, please add to this thread.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://8065b9ae.ngrok.io/html/testimonials.html (mobile friendly)
Attachments
sanhui_dolls_manual.pdf
(476.26 KiB) Downloaded 318 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CLEANING

Attachments
Melissa.JPG
Melissa.JPG (157.74 KiB) Viewed 10535 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FINGER POKE REPAIRS

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... ke+repairs
Love,
Sofia

Jeff and the BCD Girls
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
Attachments
sofia.jpg
sofia.jpg (134.89 KiB) Viewed 10534 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

MAKE UP MADE EASY

Attachments
Misumi.JPG
Misumi.JPG (280.2 KiB) Viewed 10425 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

More CLEANING

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45720&sid=c674ec35e ... bd82682a0e
Love,
Takara

Jeff and the BCD Girls
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 10273 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CLEANING VIDEO

Please see below...

Jeff and Misumi

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SAN HUI MOVEMENT VIDEO

Nice video to see her ROM
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls

@ Machaira:

Your Z-onedoll silicone doll needs only a soft washing and after drying some powder.
That's all !
For desinfection and for removing some dirt (or grease) you can use hydrogene peroxide 3%.

I recommend also a swiffer towel.
You can use this for a dry cleaning from time to time.
Therewith you are wiping off some dust, especially from the face and the wig.
But do not do it with a fresh powdered doll.
Therewith you are removing most of the new powder.
Old powder sticks to the surface.
Above from Indigo20, page 26 of 28 of ???

Mordred478
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mordred478 »

I am new to dolls, just reading as much on this site as possible to learn, and one of the things I'm not clear about is the difference between silicone and platinum silicone. When I saw your thread I thought this might be a good place to ask. Is platinum silicone just a higher quality silicone?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mondred478,
So this does not turn into a TPE vs PS, will you kindly email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com?
Jeff and the BCD girls
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

New TLC guide for platinum silicone dolls for silicone gals added as per request to stickies.

It does cover the basics for new owners and introduces them to the concept of a maintenance Plan, so a good introduction.

The advanced stuff comes later.

And yes, Silicone dolls do also have a maintenance plan as well, it is similar to TPE, but less frequent and DOES NOT use the same materials, as the oils will not soak into silicon and can break down the silica bond matrixes over time. Additionally, the repair techniques and compound are different and mostly mutually exclusive of each other.

There are special silicone based restoratives that can rejuvenate both tin and platinum based silicone flesh, and corn starch or a good talc, is handy for keeping the mold build up down, when she is stored away in Winter for example.

Below is a silicone oil (Polydimethylsiloxane) that can be used sparingly to rejuvenate faded silicone and wear patches.

SDS link below
https://www.alumilite.com/PDFs/OLD%20MS ... ne-Oil.pdf

THAT IS FOR SILICONE DOLLS ONLY

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Any more suggestions?
Hand sanitizer works good for putting in the inserts....
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Any more suggestions?
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Any more suggestions?
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS