Camea "Heads Out" For Wig

We turn dreams into reality!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Camea "Heads Out" For Wig

Post by Stepford_CT »

Friday, my wife and I went to retrieve her car at the Kia dealership in Madison (Nashville suburb). She headed home and I went shopping for a new wig for Camea (she really looks better with dark hair).

Unbeknowst to my wife, Camea's head was in the back of my Soul along with my laptop. I figured I just needed the head for a wig as opposed to taking the entire doll.

I went to one wig superstore where I was greeted by a cute Hispanic latina in her early 20s. I showed her the head and she was really impressed as to how realistic the "skin" felt. I also showed her the pics of Camea and Tuesday on my laptop and she could on;y say, "Wow." She asked me where I got the mannequin and I said, "China". She asked, "Why don't they make Hispanic ones?" I replied, "I've asked the same thing." I didn't tell her it was a sex doll, though one of the pics is from Real Sex Doll's website with the wording in the pic. We compared different wig styles and I told her the wig that came with "the mannequin" was similar to a Walmart Halloween wig that tangles and frizzes when combed and that I wanted something more realistic, easy to comb and care for, as well as a shorter length. Her colleague, an older Hispanic latina, refused to touch the head and was freaked out a little at the sight of me cradling a human head.

I then headed down to another beauty supply store. The African-American woman (for those into political correctness) was likewise surprised at how realistic it looked and felt; she asked me where I got it and I simply replied, "China". I told her it was easier to bring the head than the entire mannequin. I showed her the same pics I showed the other girl and even showed her the production pics where doll is naked; I showed her the pubic hair pic as well as the feet and told her that they are anatomically correct. She asked if they made a male mannequin and I said, "Yes." I would have given her a website except I didn't have one handy to write down.

I purchased a black medium length wig for $15 (it was on clearance) that I could run my fingers through fairly easily. It feels like human hair even though it's synthetic, The woman told me it could handle low heat for styling. It is a "My Like" P1B/360 by Remi. I will post pics at a later time.

So, for those curious on what reactions you may get when you take your doll out into the "real" world, it's really kinda fun. Just tell them she's a mannequin for your studio and you're shopping for new accessories. The cute latina never asked if and I never said that it was a "sex doll" and she didn't act one bit uncomfortable around me. If I was single, I would have asked her out.

INFORMATIONS