Clothing for dolls

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Clothing for dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tim1111 owns a gorgeous 168WM E cup. He was kind enough to send me these today.
Thanks, Jeff. I was actually just doing some clothes shopping on Forever21's site. They're one of the few places that carry dresses that fits her dimensions.

Just an F.Y.I., I came across an online tool that will quickly display who makes clothing that will fit specific measurements. You just type in the bust-waist-hip size and inseam, and they come back with a full list of brands and the sizes in those brands that'll fit. It's: www.sizecharter.com/my-sizes

I'm going to post it right now, to share with others.

Tim
I also found a sizing chart for Petite sizes:

http://www.sizechart.com/clothing/petite/us/index.html

As it was brought to my attention that the smaller dolls didn't come up under the other site. I'd just advise people with smaller dolls to look at petite clothing and possibly juniors... and always check the manufacturer's sizing charts when possible. Google searches usually will turn up specific sizing charts.

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Clothing for dolls

Post by IWI »

Nice, and thanks.

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

This should be located somewhere so it can be easily found

strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by strectchy52 »

This should be located somewhere so it can be easily found, it may help new doll owners

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

IWI,
You are welcome.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Also keep in mind (in USA) subtle differences between juniors, petite and misses....

Misses are cut for more curved shape, at the bust and hips. The in seam for pants is slightly longer than Juniors to accommodate more tush, hips, and just more contour. Petite sizes are very close to Misses, just a bit shorter. These are identified as even number sizes with a P (2P, 4P, 6P, etc)

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

INFORMATIONS