We turn dreams into reality!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How To AVOID Cleaning Built-In Vaginas

Post by Stepford_CT »

Schenker411 wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:All I do is use a meat injector and squirt warm soapy water inside, over a plastic bowl. Then I jam my fist in with a clean microfiber cloth and I'm done.

2 minutes, if that.

That reminds me, I need to go clean her up.
That's a minute longer than my method. And I know I got it all out.
But I don't have to fuck around with the condom.

After I'm done, I make sure her legs are spread wide open (she looks great like that) so Mother Nature can do her thing.
But you miss out on just laying there with her enjoying the "afterglow" and falling asleep on top of her afterwards. Having cum inside means you have to get it out fast before the TPE starts absorbing it.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:All I do is use a meat injector and squirt warm soapy water inside, over a plastic bowl. Then I jam my fist in with a clean microfiber cloth and I'm done.

2 minutes, if that.

That reminds me, I need to go clean her up.
That's a minute longer than my method. And I know I got it all out.
But I don't have to fuck around with the condom.

After I'm done, I make sure her legs are spread wide open (she looks great like that) so Mother Nature can do her thing.
But you miss out on just laying there with her enjoying the "afterglow" and falling asleep on top of her afterwards. Having cum inside means you have to get it out fast before the TPE starts absorbing it.
LOL listen Hoss I know around here most everyone has this deep emotional connection with their dolls, but that aint me. It's not that I'm devoid of feelings for her (and her friend), but there's no cuddling or lovey dovey. I tried it a little at 1st and it just wasn't happening, so I dropped the pretense.

She's there to suck and fuck and when I'm done nailing her I clean her up and put her in the other room so I can get some work done.

Also, I'm not so worried about cum or water absorbing, as I use mineral oil as lube, so every time I fuck her, the cavities are getting a mineral oil treatment, which I understand repels fluids.

I am not super diligent about making sure every last bit of moisture is gone etc. I probably should be. But I've had the dolls for about 6 months now and whatever I'm doing seems to work pretty well. I have a YL 148 and an OR 156 and lately have really gravitated to the OR. It's just a better quality doll, and the sex is unreal good. My 90 second cleanup routine is a very, very small price to pay.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I have a tpe doll which i love to have anal sex with. Will the female condom melt the tpe?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Tybalt wrote:I have a tpe doll which i love to have anal sex with. Will the female condom melt the tpe?
No. It will be fine. Nitrile doesn't react chemically with TPE or silicone.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Simple question, why not using a normal condom with mineral oil? No cleaning at all.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

raulwie wrote:Simple question, why not using a normal condom with mineral oil? No cleaning at all.
You don't get the feeling of "friction" or motion with a male condom as well as you do with the female condom. Makes it feel more realistic. And you're only supposed to use water-based lubes with male condoms; the nitrile female condom can use both oil and water based lubes.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Schenker411 wrote:LOL listen Hoss I know around here most everyone has this deep emotional connection with their dolls, but that aint me. It's not that I'm devoid of feelings for her (and her friend), but there's no cuddling or lovey dovey. I tried it a little at 1st and it just wasn't happening, so I dropped the pretense.
I started this thread with a similar statement.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks boys for the tips.

I have 3 dolls already (all with inserts) they just dont look as good with the inserts inside.

New doll just ordered is the OR162i - I have decided to go 'natural' this time ie in-built vagina. Being a very heavy doll I will try the female condom method. Thanks.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Any experience or warnings of incompatibility between TPE or Silicone for the different condom material types?
I notice there are
-Natural rubber
-Latex
-Nitrile
-animal gut (naturalamb)

And maybe a few proprietary synthetic blends

Also most seem to be pre lubricated with who knows what...(hopefully water-based), but seems like you would have to clean, rinse and dry the lube out occasionally if not after each use. I will definitely try, just not sure I'm seeing reduced need for proper maintenance and drying... :whistle:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Any experience or warnings of incompatibility between TPE or Silicone for the different condom material types?
I notice there are
-Natural rubber
-Latex
-Nitrile
-animal gut (naturalamb)

And maybe a few proprietary synthetic blends

Also most seem to be pre lubricated with who knows what...(hopefully water-based), but seems like you would have to clean, rinse and dry the lube out occasionally if not after each use. I will definitely try, just not sure I'm seeing reduced need for proper maintenance and drying... :whistle:
Condoms work with all sex toys/dolls regardless of material.

As for the second part of your post, I covered that in my initial post on this thread.

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

This is what I'd do if I had a doll.

Kaori
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kaori »

What happens with the Vaseline afterwards?
Does it soak into the TPE?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Kaori wrote:What happens with the Vaseline afterwards?
Does it soak into the TPE?
Once the TPE is saturated it won't soak in anymore and stay on the surface.
During the first weeks or month it will slowly be absorbed by the TPE.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I just lay on top of the doll until I ejaculate. problem solved.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

This is VERY smart

However, if you like to go bareback, can't you just use the mineral oil as lube and...just make sure you pull out? :)

INFORMATIONS