One year anniversary on TDF

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

One year anniversary on TDF

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, time has sure flown and I would like to take a chance to thank the entire BCD family for all the support you have given us.
Unlike most vendors, I work a full time job and do my best to get back to anyone very fast no matter if they are looking to get a doll or already purchased a doll. It is not easy to do all the time, but we have managed to do so.
Needless to say, our website has been a weakness compared to most;however, your testimonials about our customer service have allowed our family to grow. Additionally, I have noticed what a great job you do assisting others all over TDF!
And OMG, do we have some AWESOME photographers in our family as well!
Samara78, mywonderful affiliate. thank you so much for all your her help and what you do for TDF.
I must need to thank all my suppliers: Eric (YL), David ( Z one) , John ( Doll Sweet), Joyce( OR), George (Jinsan, San Hui), Luca (WM), Johnie( CLIMAX), and Eddie (6YE).
It is a team effort. Of above, I deal mostly with Eric, David, and Eddie as suppliers. I will of course, get to George shortly, fair enough?
Special thanks MUST go out to "Uncle Eric" who has to put up with Nyoko and I more than anyone else and ....on a daily basis.

David ( Z one ) has been a blessing to work with. I am sure I have drove him crazy at times since I specialize in TPE dolls so I normally ask him many questions when someone wants to adopt a Z one doll from us. In fact, it was David who inspired us to have a website. At that point, I never even knew I would be a TDF vendor.

Eddie, thanks for choosing us to be a USA vendor and overlooking our website as I am sure alot of BCD family members had to do as well (LOL), but we are still working on making dolldesire.com mobile friendly.
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Of course, BCD would not be where we are at with out all my mentors like George (X/S), Indigo20 ( Doll Studio) , Sandro ( Doll Studio), Eric (YL), and Doug ( Passion dolls).
These five individuals have got me up to speed and taught me, a new vendor, the ropes regarding dolls. With out them, BCD would not be BCD. All these wonderful people, have taken time out of their day to answer many questions from me and I know how precious time can be.

Now, things happen for a reason and that is how I met George who is also a wonderful friend too. You will not see too many vendors working together as closely as we do. In short, I bought a JY doll used from Australia and Teddykan1 was interested in her, but I told him he could get alot more bang for his buck and better deal going new since shipping the JY to the UK would be pretty expensive. I reached our George as a supplier to get TK a San Hui and our friendship just grew and grew. In fact, it was George that suggested I become a stand alone vendor instead of an X/S affiliate showing how unselfish he is.
Chances are you knew about George, but not the others.
Lastly, I want to thank TDF for allowing me to be a vendor. I knew at times you might have 2nd guessed yourselves.
Looking forward to another great year and watching our family grow.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
'We turn dreams into reality"
Why choose us?
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: One year anniversary on TDF

Post by teddykan1 »

Hey Jeff,
You're the Man!
Grow baby grow
teddykan1

Hwyman072

Post by Hwyman072 »

looking forward to many years to come...

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Congratulations! In my field, many business do not last six months. I see them come and go, and try to help them get the most out of my employer's products.
I was considering becoming a vendor myself, and in the Seattle/Tacoma area, that could be a HUGE customer base!

(Not possible lately due to extreme overtime on my job, 11-14 hour shifts.)

While I have yet to deal with you in the doll sense, it seems we are both very customer-service oriented, and that is a very rare thing to encounter in person these days. Keep it up, Jeff. People often say that if you can get paid to Do What You Love (a We Work reference) then you will never have to truly work again. Maybe someday soon you can make this your full time job.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Jeff is not just my go-to vendor, but also my friend. He will bend over backwards to make sure your BCD experience is positive. Without him, I wouldn't have the awesome doll known as Jotti.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Really cool stuff here. My how time flies
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Only a year? I thought you founded The Doll Forum or something! :)

Congratulations :thumbs_up:

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

Congratulations, Jeff, and may you have many more successful years on TDF.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

CrashTW
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CrashTW »

Conga-rats Jeff!
One year of hard work and a whole lot of activity and service. You definitely earned your status as one of the top vendors.

You even helped my useless self, and people generally have a strong distaste for me. You barely cringe or wince at all when I message you. You may break down in to tears after and curl up all fetal under your desk, but you keep answering my messages as they come in!
All that work and all your work here on TDF are the reasons I picked you as my vendor-to-be.

Here's to another year of Jeff and BCD and top level service for everyone on TDF that joins his family.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

teddykan1,
It has a pleasure helping you adopt three ladies.
V/r
Jeff

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats Jeff. Thanks for all you do, and happiness you bring!

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Congrats!! I can't believe it's been a year! I bought my first girl just a week after you started BCD :)

Seems like whenever there's news in the doll world, you're one of the first to deliver it. I've never read a single bad review, because you work your ass off to ensure that no one's ever unsatisfied. Look at how things are going now, just after a year...by next year you will definitely not need a second job :)

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Grats Jeff! Thank you for helping to bring my happy girl Manda and I together. Your kung-fu is strong my friend. Good luck!
Attachments
IMG_20161214_171739516.jpg
IMG_20161214_171739516.jpg (222.64 KiB) Viewed 2159 times

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Jeff you reached out to me the first day I joined tdf. I joined tdf specifically because I saw a for sale ad that was local, you without hesitation helped make that sale without making a nickel on the deal.
since then we have done several adoptions and also become friends. your passion for this industry really is second to none and those that have the privilege of working with you know this already.
I didn't realize you've only been on here a year, but congratulations nonetheless!
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

:thumbs_up: Thumbs up to a fantastic vendor and the exceptional service and products you deliver. Congrats on one year and wishing you many more to come.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

INFORMATIONS