We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And you think waiting 2 months is long?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I do know the wait sucks...
I have been there myself
It is normal for BCD family members to contact me daily with any news?
And I do my best to do a 1 for 1 reply...
It might be short like
nothing yet...sorry,

but I also work a full time job and I have kept up my excellent customer service.

After being told by my supplier ( not Eric) I would get an answer by the 26th and I got NOTHING, I contacted the person below

His reply...
Nah! Dude... No worries man! It gets here when it gets here. I happen to be fortunate to have waited 1.5 years for a S******* It's all good. Waiting is not a big deal. I really appreciate what you do Jeff.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: And you think waiting 2 months is long?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think people have just gotten spoiled by the fast delivery times of TPE dolls in recent years. Back in the old days, 2-3 months was standard operating procedure. Especially for American made dolls as they weren't mass produced. I ordered my first silicone doll in December 2013 and received her the first week of March 2014. It did seem like a long time due to the excitement and anticipation of receiving my first doll. But that is NOTHING compared to the manufacturer that was referenced by the customer. I have heard that their delivery times have been as long as two years. TWO YEARS!!! 8O I would expect a damn cyborg in that period of time! :robot:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Nicole got to me in 11 days :) And even that seemed too long lol

Although, for Jeff I'd be patient. Communication is his strong suit...you don't see any angry threads about him ignoring customers, because he doesn't.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

No, I think waiting 1 month is too long. But if 1, or 2, or 3 was what was expected/promised then I would have no reason to expect otherwise. Spoiled? perhaps, but my $ is just as good as someone who isn't.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SeniorDollLover,
You are correct.
At one point in time, I have seen dolls be in the USA is single digits, but no more.
Do not make a promise you can not keep
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

whatchu mean "no more". You think shipping will never again be as fast as it was last year?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You reckon a month is a long time...just wait till we run out of models for my new doll design...especially when the movie comes out.....

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It will get back to the dolls being made in 3-5 days.
When?
IDNK
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Been 20 days since i paid,it is like counting the days for vacation. I have done bought clothes and a bunch of other random stuff.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

yes, the wait sucks for the soon to be owner, vendors and suppliers and mostly for the soon to be buyers. ANTICIPATION
Alot also depends upon WHAT doll is being purchased and how many molds the factory has and the success rate.
Yes, success rate. I had one person whose doll needed three attempts.
However, I am now seeing a trend that things are picking up at the factory.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS