We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Watch Yesenia strip HERE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams in to reality “
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.
Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.
I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.
With respect and admiration for what you do so well,
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
Check out some of our specials on http://bootycalldolls.com/
Attachments
striptease.gif
striptease.gif (464.9 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Watch Yesenia strip HERE

MannyCan,
She is from the Vivid Line.
V/r
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And this line of dolls is pretty nice.
Look at the detail on her!
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Attachments
thumbnail_KV6A3711.jpg
thumbnail_KV6A3711.jpg (288.82 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Nice GIF Jeff, perhaps you should enter the GIF challenge this month :whistle:

I've always liked Vivian's dolls. Their detail is exquisite as you say and, although they tend to be a little too busty for me, they are very tempting!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Druidess37
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Druidess37 »

She's a hottie Jeff!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

more poetry in motion.