Another gorgeous WM doll...170 M cup

We turn dreams into reality!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Another gorgeous WM doll...170 M cup

Post by CF »

acrux wrote:
Gundam wrote:I don't have a problem with the look of her boobs at all. While huge, they look very nice too me. At least they're not pointing straight forward like some of the more phoney boobs. I am way more concerned with the weight! 170 with this build, I am assuming well over 80 lbs, like even 100 lbs or more!!!

I really don't want anything over 60 lbs and prefer much lighter. If they make a foam version that weighed say 30-40 lbs, I would like it much better!
Agree 100%. And I'd gladly pay a good deal extra for a doll looking like this and weighing 50 lbs.
Or, a torso version, which should be a standard option for every doll. The number of people who've recently shared their hesitation to buy a doll because they have no room to store it (or store it discreetly) is eye-opening.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

bobhenry wrote:
james 1966 wrote:Lord...90+ lbs....well, the doll makers sure as hell aren't listening to me...I'm so sad :cry: , all these voluptuous dolls and they're so ridiculously heavy. Oh well, I can still admire the pictures.
it only makes sense that taller dolls will weight more
more material, more metal.
Why use cheap metal that's heavy? With the engineering and composite technology around today it must be easy to use a lightweight, high strength material?

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

CF wrote:
acrux wrote:
Gundam wrote:I don't have a problem with the look of her boobs at all. While huge, they look very nice too me. At least they're not pointing straight forward like some of the more phoney boobs. I am way more concerned with the weight! 170 with this build, I am assuming well over 80 lbs, like even 100 lbs or more!!!

I really don't want anything over 60 lbs and prefer much lighter. If they make a foam version that weighed say 30-40 lbs, I would like it much better!
Agree 100%. And I'd gladly pay a good deal extra for a doll looking like this and weighing 50 lbs.
Or, a torso version, which should be a standard option for every doll. The number of people who've recently shared their hesitation to buy a doll because they have no room to store it (or store it discreetly) is eye-opening.
Yes, or better still, a modular doll like DS' Ex-Lite, but with the connecting pins attached to the limbs instead of to the torso. Orderable with or without limbs, or limbs later. Imagine a 60-75 lbs doll, too heavy for many or too big for their storage space, divided into a 40-55 lbs torso and 20 lbs of limbs. (And I'd pay plenty extra for that too).

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Although there are a majority of you that enjoy larger, huge breasts. There are those of us that prefer smaller, more proportionate breasts. It wouldn't take much as they already have torso molds with a good bust on them. Like this one...
Attachments
torso-with-33-head-5.jpg
torso-with-33-head-5.jpg (361.69 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
robyn126-0004_BR.jpg
robyn126-0004_BR.jpg (472.25 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

BaroqueStyle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaroqueStyle »

those large areola make perfect since on big boobs like that. and I do love how busty she is. I'm sure she'll fill many peoples desires.

Too large/heavy for me though. A shorter version could work though. Or a bust.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

CF wrote:
acrux wrote:

I agree, a torso option would be an excellent idea for all doll manufactures making these big breasted beauties. Even though they are gorgeous I don't want to carry that amount of weight around or find storage areas. The first doll manufacture that makes a huge boob torso will get my money and I'll buy another from the next manufacture that comes out with their torso.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dollyworld,
How large are you talking?
Is the YL 160 large enough?
You can see a video of her how nice her knockers below from a great TDF vendor( for some reason the one on vimeo got removed):

Love,
the BCD Girls
Attachments
DSC_0790-1.jpg
DSC_0790-1.jpg (344.19 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
DSC_0797-1.jpg
DSC_0797-1.jpg (441.91 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
DSC_0806-1.jpg
DSC_0806-1.jpg (337.77 KiB) Viewed 1029 times
DSC_0802-1.jpg
DSC_0802-1.jpg (379.13 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Dollyworld,
How large are you talking?
Is the YL 160 large enough?
You can see a video of her how nice her knockers below from a great TDF vendor( for some reason the one on vimeo got removed):

Love,
the BCD Girls
Yes, I'm referring to the YL150cm. WM's 170cm M-cup and Passion Dolls 158cm big boob dolls. They are all beautiful and I just love those big boobs but I wish those manufactures would offer their dolls in a torso model.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Was hoping to see more pictures of this doll. Anyone buy one yet?

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

love the tits! not crazy about the stomach.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

INFORMATIONS