She's now more than a pretty face.

We turn dreams into reality!
catomacreek
Active Poster
Active Poster

She's now more than a pretty face.

Post by catomacreek »

English is my first language, but I struggle with it. I will try a long time to get this right.
I'm still a newbie here, and without this forum, I would never have traveled as far as I have in this short time.
If you have found your love, and shared on this forum, I have sensed you happiness. I am only now understanding
more correctly. I thank you all.

Until today there were two very lovely faces that had caught my eye. I got so close to finding a body for them but failed.
Just a week ago Jeff helped with this so they will have a body that is his secret for me. Today he sends me these pictures,
and I can only think the words "She Exist". No longer is this just lovely faces to me. This must be why I sensed your happiness,
but it is so much more than I thought. I am now more happy for you.

I name them Liu An, WM-56 #3pink, and Kazuko, WM-31 #3pink. They have the same peaceful mind but confidence or understanding.
Thank you Jeff.
WM-56-#3pink.jpg
WM-56-#3pink.jpg (28.76 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
WM-31-#3pink.jpg
WM-31-#3pink.jpg (14.85 KiB) Viewed 2051 times

Mystere

Re: She's now more than a pretty face.

Post by Mystere »

You have a couple of really lovely ladies there headed your way. You're going to be thrilled. Congrats!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Congratulations. You will soon know the happiness of doll owners have.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

catomacreek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by catomacreek »

Mystere, you are with the lovely Akina now. She is charm and spirit of happiness.
May she blossom for you each day and renew you being. I look forward to seeing and hearing
from you as you share her and your joy. May your valentines be truly special.

samara78, yes as so I am learning. And thank you that she will be well cared for.
You sharing of wisdom and calm to not panic, will help me keep her beauty and unharmed.
Your caring for all dolls and people is quite shinning in you, as you help others. Forgive me that
I do not know your dolls, but just a search for one in need. My hope is that you find this soon.

I can now track the journey over a vast world to reach home. And while not yet arrived, I am
already changed for the better. Everything will be prepared as this is of most importance at this time.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And she is now arrived!
Love,
the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

wow, lovely ladies you have.
welcome to the bcd family

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Two great choices. Double the fun lol