Do you want to design your own sex doll?

We turn dreams into reality!
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do you want to design your own sex doll?

Post by ZZZZ »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Of course it is.
"Of course it is" fair for people to hang back until the custom design is paid for, then swoop in and reap the benefits? How do you figure?
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Are you going to want arms and legs that move like the other dolls or floppy like a Ruby13?
Are you open to arms and legs that attach with magnets like indigo 20's?
Normal, moveable arms. Magnets won't work - I think the doll should be light at all times, for all activities (not just for transport).
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Are you looking TPE?
The Doll Forever TPE looks ideal (based on the video).
Booty Call Dolls wrote: The weight will be the tough part.
Jeff
Yes, it will be tough. But I haven't seen a doll in that space. 20 kg at 153 cm would be 0.13 kg/cm. There are a number of dolls at 0.14 kg/cm. There's one doll at 0.11 kg/cm - the 15kg, huge-breasted 6YE 132cm. There's already 5 kg to play with, if hypothetically we start from the 15 kg mark and go to 20 kg. If the breasts were smaller and hollow, maybe you have 6-7 extra kg to make the torso longer and make the legs taper in the front/back aspect? I think Tybalt had some good ideas for having a lighter layer under the TPE. Some manufacturer is going to get in that gap between 0.11 kg/cm and 0.14 kg/cm, and the first one wins. I'd think that would be motivation for them!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We have tried the pre-order thing before and IT DOES NOT WORK.
The market for a cups does seem better than dolls bustier than M cups.
of 200 dolls I have sold, maybe 4 or 5 were greater than M cups.
Of those two hundred, perhaps one or two more were YL 155 a cups or WM 153A cups so most of dolls I sell are B-M cup.
One reason I started this thread was a huge $avings over other vendors.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:We have tried the pre-order thing before and IT DOES NOT WORK.
The market for a cups does seem better than dolls bustier than M cups.
of 200 dolls I have sold, maybe 4 or 5 were greater than M cups.
Of those two hundred, perhaps one or two more were YL 155 a cups or WM 153A cups so most of dolls I sell are B-M cup.
One reason I started this thread was a huge $avings over other vendors.
V/r
Jeff
I have found that clothing a doll beyond an E cup is next to impossible. And who wants a doll with no tits? Half the fun of a TPE doll is watching those tits jiggle. I have decided D cups are perfect and C or E will do.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Luckily, ZZZZ's dream doll is a c-d cup.
I agree, if c/d were not in demand, some places would have gone out of business.
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Luckily, ZZZZ's dream doll is a c-d cup.
I agree, if c/d were not in demand, some places would have gone out of business.
Jeff
I think my "dream doll" might be an F/G cup in terms of horizontal projection - she has "tits" instead of "boobs". Or to put it another way, she's perky, but doesn't look like she's wearing a bra when she's naked!

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Hello yeah I'll just saw this thread and I'm interested let me get this straight I could send you a picture of a face any face and body and if you be custom made for me is that the way it goes and again and I'm sure you get tired of repeating yourself what would the cost be with and without 3D imaging thanks for your help I've read a lot of good things about you
Peace to all
Lancealott

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

OmegaDrill wrote:My 3rd/4th time posting these pictures but I'll keep doing it until the market becomes "thick" sick...
That'd be my dream doll too, but it's going to be so heavy it'd be impractical. You go ahead and have one custom made. Once they have the mold, we all can order. LOL.

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

Are there any rules about AA cup/flat chested designs? I know there's a stigma against making a doll look too young, but there are several flat chested adult actresses and models with sizable fanbases. Seems like after a certain height, the flat chest coupled with a clearly adult face would mitigate the controversy somewhat. I understand if it's just too risky to take the chance.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

It makes me upset to hear someone say that there is no market for A-C cup adult size dolls. The problem is that men that like these cup sizes usually like booty. But TPE manufacturers don't sculpt the booty correctly.

At least give us something with an effort to be hyper realistic. Because they're not there yet.

And if you do make a doll with cups A-C. They need to be marketed correctly. Wearing yoga pants, working out, lingerie, and such...on top of wearing a casual clothes and dresses.
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg
pale-girl-with-a-fit-booty-in-white-yoga-pants.jpg (35.77 KiB) Viewed 2385 times
EL2qyZ6.jpg
EL2qyZ6.jpg (130.6 KiB) Viewed 2385 times

These are photoshops I made for comparison and proper butt crack area and angles.

Disregard the first too low at top left corner.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff
I NEVER said no market for A-C so I sure hope you are referring to someone else and NOT ME!
I posted in another thread that 95% of my doll sales are C-M cups and numbers do NOT lie.
If you had to make one doll and one doll only with MONEY on the line, what cup size would she be?
I myself would pick a doll like the YL155customD not an A cup, but there is NOTHING wrong with someone wanting an A cup or woman that are A cups so .....
I think both ladies below are gorgeous, but the bottom one would $ell more dolls.
To answer one question for now
Yes, tall A cups with a mature face is doable
BCD
Attachments
tumblr_m4eo9c0jKV1qg67ouo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m4eo9c0jKV1qg67ouo1_1280.jpg (54.04 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
small_1.jpg
small_1.jpg (11.98 KiB) Viewed 2369 times

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

@Booty Call Dolls

Ya. No, I already knew they don't sell much.

But my point is, those numbers may be off, perhaps those cups could have more potential. Due to how the butt and there genitalia are sculpted. That why it makes me upset. I'm guessing you still sell more D+

Except for maybe A cup. But I bet if you put a superb butt on an A cup it would sell.

There are dolls today with the Big boobs, big buts - small butts ratio. There is a ratio the other way around as well, but they require proper genitalia. That's what I hope to see in the future.

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

OmegaDrill wrote:Xephyr's recent post nails it spot on...

Yup. That needs to happen.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The numbers are not off, but you are right, the potential is there for sure.
My A cups have outsold the dolls larger than M cups!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

LJ69 wrote:I love this concept of making your own body and face.

I would love to get together with some other people and make some custom FACES to help reduce the cost.

I would be interested in Latino, Eastern European with beautiful big DSLips.

Also would be REALLY INTERESTED in a TORSO DOLL with HUGE tits ie similar breasts to the new YL150 or YL160 dolls

I would welcome any PM's from people looking to take this further and to try and agree on a design and help share the costs
You read my mind. Though I couldn't design the faces.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have seen what 6YE can do for faces and it is VERY,VERY impressive!
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS