Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''

We turn dreams into reality!
1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''

Post by 1singer »

I hardly know where to start let me start where it all started,after being gone from the forum for a long time,I got bored one saturday afternoon I clicked on the forum,after surfing for awhile it dinn't take me very long to see things had really changed a lot,new dolls, new vendors new materal to make dolls.

I found Booty Call Dolls I saw something that blew my mind Jeffs doll Nyoko looked just like my long lost love of 30 years ago,well I had to have that doll I looked for months many vendors called me some were very helpful,an some were down right rude.Some members of the forum offered to sell me their dolls again some had great dolls to sell and others were in really bad shape.Well I decided to go with Jeff of booty call dolls,and he was great he answered a million ? for me and advised me on what dolls he thought would be a good for me.We talked many times on the phone and he was never pushey,he told me many times,take your time make up your mind what doll is best for you.Well I decided on 2 dolls a 138cm ordoll,or the 156cm-hcup doll Jeff made me a great deal on either doll.Well I liked the 138cm doll but I went with the much heavier 156cm-h cup doll.
Now when she arrived fed-ex she was in great shape only 1 small dent in the doll box and she arrived almost 3 days early,man the box was packed very well you could tell by looking someone took their time and packed this box very well.The lady at the fed-ex said you are going to need some help this box weighs right at 100lbs,well I brought my pickup truck and my dolly.I had read everything on new dolls arrival I cut open the box very carefully all I had time for was just a peak in the box Iwas afraid they would get the wrong skin color I do not like the dark tan, but I do like the lite tan I was glad to see I got what I had ordered the color was fine.

Now D day was here' the first time I tried to lift her out of her box man she was heavy''75lbs of dead weight is very hard to manage plus going thru your mind is a thousand ways you could hurt her and you dont want to do that,so you are over carefull not to damage your new sweete pie. Well I finally got her out of her box.Now came the next test my doll cant stay at my home I got her a nice climate controlled storage,which I hate to leave her there,but it can't be helped.
Now on my first lift I did everything wrong,she really did seem to weigh a thousand'' pounds.Early in my search I had to have a place to store her and something to transport her in,which would also conseal her.After looking I found the samsonnite hard golf travel case they make several sizes you have to do your homework I found they make an extra large case,it measured 46inch tall the 156cm with out her head is 46inch so it fit exactly,I put a large sheet inside the case the case so nothing would come off on her,I also had 2 pillows to lay her on in the case,well she just fit without her head on,it is also on wheels I had to bend her legs just a little to fit her,but she fit.
Well I took her to her storage she rolled real nice in her case.
Well several days would go by before we would get to be together I had a great honeymoon planned.I rented a nice hotel right on the beach with a balconey looking over the ocean.it was great''.

This is the first time I would really get to see what I had bought as I unpacked her I was very carefull not to damage her,there are so many great things to learn on this forum then I remember what I had read in the honeymoon guide,PLEASE listen to this because this made all the differance in the world I bent her legs so she made a L shape I put one arm under her legs an another behind her back and then lifted,and suddenly my 75 pound doll weighed 35 lbs,it really was amazing at how much differance this made in lifting her about, it was really easy.If you lift a doll any other way your doing it wrong,up until this time I was thinking about selling her for a lighter doll,well now that I know how to lift her I am keeping her'''
Thank you Jeff for your honeymoon guide''and I don't remember the guy who made a video guide on getting your doll out of a chair and onto the bed but it really helped a lot'''AND let me say ORDOLL THIS DOLL' is magnificant she really is a pice of art once I got her dressed an wig on,I Just sat and had a glass of wine and looked at her Ordoll did her makeup just perfect not to much and not to little,and OH''those tits,and that body,she looks like she was shulpted by Michael Angelo,I got the wm9 and the 88 head,wm9 head brown eyes and the 88 with grean eyes.
I spent the first 2 days with my exlove wm9 head and the last day I changed to the 88head with those grean eyes,change the head and you've got WHOLE DIFFERANT DOLL.I really want to thank Jeff for helping my dreams come true,and Ordoll fo making such a beautifull doll.
Now I will have some pictures'I took alot of pictures but on the last day I had a accident
and ruined my camera but I went and bought me a little cheap camera so I do have some pictures of this great doll.But I have never posted pictures before so I need to learn how.
SEX-Listen If you really want a great experience''save'save' until you can get you a really good doll.My first doll was a little cheapy A total waist of money my second doll was much better she was a mini love doll silicone I still have her she is about 6 years old and in great shape.But this is in a league all of her she looks real,she feels real she is a great companion.And the sex is great''' I have never had a insert doll before but on this I also did my home work I got a wooden cooking spoon from Walmart I put baby oil all over it until I got it in,an I always use a condom,makes the cleaning so much easier,and those tits OH'''man.

DollAfficionado

Re: Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to seeing your pics.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

1singer wrote:I hardly know where to start let me start where it all started,after being gone from the forum for a long time,I got bored one saturday afternoon I clicked on the forum,after surfing for awhile it dinn't take me very long to see things had really changed a lot,new dolls, new vendors new materal to make dolls.

I found Booty Call Dolls I saw something that blew my mind Jeffs doll Nyoko looked just like my long lost love of 30 years ago,well I had to have that doll I looked for months many vendors called me some were very helpful,an some were down right rude.Some members of the forum offered to sell me their dolls again some had great dolls to sell and others were in really bad shape.Well I decided to go with Jeff of booty call dolls,and he was great he answered a million ? for me and advised me on what dolls he thought would be a good for me.We talked many times on the phone and he was never pushey,he told me many times,take your time make up your mind what doll is best for you.Well I decided on 2 dolls a 138cm ordoll,or the 156cm-hcup doll Jeff made me a great deal on either doll.Well I liked the 138cm doll but I went with the much heavier 156cm-h cup doll.
Now when she arrived fed-ex she was in great shape only 1 small dent in the doll box and she arrived almost 3 days early,man the box was packed very well you could tell by looking someone took their time and packed this box very well.The lady at the fed-ex said you are going to need some help this box weighs right at 100lbs,well I brought my pickup truck and my dolly.I had read everything on new dolls arrival I cut open the box very carefully all I had time for was just a peak in the box Iwas afraid they would get the wrong skin color I do not like the dark tan, but I do like the lite tan I was glad to see I got what I had ordered the color was fine.

Now D day was here' the first time I tried to lift her out of her box man she was heavy''75lbs of dead weight is very hard to manage plus going thru your mind is a thousand ways you could hurt her and you dont want to do that,so you are over carefull not to damage your new sweete pie. Well I finally got her out of her box.Now came the next test my doll cant stay at my home I got her a nice climate controlled storage,which I hate to leave her there,but it can't be helped.
Now on my first lift I did everything wrong,she really did seem to weigh a thousand'' pounds.Early in my search I had to have a place to store her and something to transport her in,which would also conseal her.After looking I found the samsonnite hard golf travel case they make several sizes you have to do your homework I found they make an extra large case,it measured 46inch tall the 156cm with out her head is 46inch so it fit exactly,I put a large sheet inside the case the case so nothing would come off on her,I also had 2 pillows to lay her on in the case,well she just fit without her head on,it is also on wheels I had to bend her legs just a little to fit her,but she fit.
Well I took her to her storage she rolled real nice in her case.
Well several days would go by before we would get to be together I had a great honeymoon planned.I rented a nice hotel right on the beach with a balconey looking over the ocean.it was great''.

This is the first time I would really get to see what I had bought as I unpacked her I was very carefull not to damage her,there are so many great things to learn on this forum then I remember what I had read in the honeymoon guide,PLEASE listen to this because this made all the differance in the world I bent her legs so she made a L shape I put one arm under her legs an another behind her back and then lifted,and suddenly my 75 pound doll weighed 35 lbs,it really was amazing at how much differance this made in lifting her about, it was really easy.If you lift a doll any other way your doing it wrong,up until this time I was thinking about selling her for a lighter doll,well now that I know how to lift her I am keeping her'''
Thank you Jeff for your honeymoon guide''and I don't remember the guy who made a video guide on getting your doll out of a chair and onto the bed but it really helped a lot'''AND let me say ORDOLL THIS DOLL' is magnificant she really is a pice of art once I got her dressed an wig on,I Just sat and had a glass of wine and looked at her Ordoll did her makeup just perfect not to much and not to little,and OH''those tits,and that body,she looks like she was shulpted by Michael Angelo,I got the wm9 and the 88 head,wm9 head brown eyes and the 88 with grean eyes.
I spent the first 2 days with my exlove wm9 head and the last day I changed to the 88head with those grean eyes,change the head and you've got WHOLE DIFFERANT DOLL.I really want to thank Jeff for helping my dreams come true,and Ordoll fo making such a beautifull doll.
Now I will have some pictures'I took alot of pictures but on the last day I had a accident
and ruined my camera but I went and bought me a little cheap camera so I do have some pictures of this great doll.But I have never posted pictures before so I need to learn how.
SEX-Listen If you really want a great experience''save'save' until you can get you a really good doll.My first doll was a little cheapy A total waist of money my second doll was much better she was a mini love doll silicone I still have her she is about 6 years old and in great shape.But this is in a league all of her she looks real,she feels real she is a great companion.And the sex is great''' I have never had a insert doll before but on this I also did my home work I got a wooden cooking spoon from Walmart I put baby oil all over it until I got it in,an I always use a condom,makes the cleaning so much easier,and those tits OH'''man.

======================

Thank you 1singer,

Jeff is a very good franchiser, He works very hard and always think of client, You bought from him, You did right things.

Thank you 1singer,

We are looking forward to see your pictures!

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Or dolls are lovely, and Nyoko, with her beautiful face is captivating.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the review and for the specifics on the golf case, great idea and good to know she fits in one.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice review and full of good information.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And all await how beautiful she looks:)
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes we do want pics. Seeing the comment from ordoll is real nice, and reassuring
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

thanks for posting your story 1singer, so good to see that she was exactly what you were hoping for.

But don't post the pics here, give her a name and start an intro thread!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Nice review...once you get some images in and some details for the images, I will copy the relevent posts into the vendor and maker reviews topics!

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS