Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148 )

We turn dreams into reality!
NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148

Post by NeoChibi »

Thanks to my coworker and Zoriana's new bestie she got some new pjs and undies!!!!

Can't thank Jeff enough the eyelash/eyelid combo is awesome!!! It heightens picture taking.
Attachments
grey PJs.jpg
grey PJs.jpg (175.28 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
grey PJs 2.jpg
grey PJs 2.jpg (162.47 KiB) Viewed 2673 times

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Wow, she's really pretty. And those eyelids are awesome! I haven't seen them before. They really add a lot.

That's so cool you have a designated shopper too. I think a lot of doll owners are overly paranoid about other peoples' reactions. Yeah, sure, there's a few people I probably would really rather not know, but I bet most people are at least indifferent, and a few people are going to think it's pretty cool. I can think of a few girls who I bet would actually think it's fun to help with her.

It's easy to get caught up in the sexual aspects, or the feelings that develop, but if you take a step back and look past all that (no matter what your opinion on that stuff: whether you're a doll owner or not, whether you think dolls are the best thing ever or even if you think it's pretty fucked up), these dolls are really cool just on their own. They're so realistic! I could totally see girls having a blast dressing her up, or doing her hair or makeup or whatever.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Wow, she's really pretty. And those eyelids are awesome! I haven't seen them before. They really add a lot.

That's so cool you have a designated shopper too. I think a lot of doll owners are overly paranoid about other peoples' reactions. Yeah, sure, there's a few people I probably would really rather not know, but I bet most people are at least indifferent, and a few people are going to think it's pretty cool. I can think of a few girls who I bet would actually think it's fun to help with her.

It's easy to get caught up in the sexual aspects, or the feelings that develop, but if you take a step back and look past all that (no matter what your opinion on that stuff: whether you're a doll owner or not, whether you think dolls are the best thing ever or even if you think it's pretty fucked up), these dolls are really cool just on their own. They're so realistic! I could totally see girls having a blast dressing her up, or doing her hair or makeup or whatever.
Couldn't agree more and it was a risk that I took and it came out great my coworker thinks its really cool and likes how real she can look and she likes helping me out by getting outfits and having ideas what I could dress her up in. Sure I get the occasional do you do your doll in the butt question or you should pierce your dolls clit or nipples or tongue ring lol. More and more each day I spend with Zoriana is another day I cherish with her. Sure is she heavy yeah but I have slowly gotten use to her weight and now she is almost easy to move. My coworker is coming over soon to paint Zoriana's nail red for Valentine's day for me and then we'll pick out a outfit for her. Did I mention my female coworker is only 21 and mad cool with all of this?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey good to see you back around Neochibi! Let us know how the hand surgery goes, and take some pictures :)

I am surprised that you had this issue, considering that she has the new wrist system!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Would be just my luck lol

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Zoriana maybe short but she sure is a handful, I have to enjoy the view from behind sometimes.
Attachments
hows the view 1.jpg
hows the view 1.jpg (195.41 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
hows the view 2.jpg
hows the view 2.jpg (143.07 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
hows the view 3.jpg
hows the view 3.jpg (136.88 KiB) Viewed 2614 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

That's a great view to enjoy!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Ho I see that her butt is still round :) Make sure that you keep her on memory foam if she is going back in her box, because her cute little butt will flatten a bit overtime if you keep her laying on firm cardboard.

For sure the best it too always keep her on a bed (who does not like them there ;) ) ... But it is not always possible for everyone....
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Babel,
Thanks you for your support of him and his lovely doll.

I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
We are very happy you chose us and you are a part of our family.
Jeff and Nyoko
Booty Call Dolls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Babel99 wrote:Ho I see that her butt is still round :) Make sure that you keep her on memory foam if she is going back in her box, because her cute little butt will flatten a bit overtime if you keep her laying on firm cardboard.

For sure the best it too always keep her on a bed (who does not like them there ;) ) ... But it is not always possible for everyone....
She has a permanent spot on my bed she sleeps on the inside of the bed close to the wall.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Through everything she has been my rock and anchor almost saving me from myself and slipping into madness of loneliness. Today I bought a matte lip cream and lip liner pencil going to try it on the test piece before I put it on her lips. Its a really nice color to compliment her skin tone and hair.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Zoriana is always running her hands through my hair. She a great kisser btw.
Attachments
20170128_164759.jpg
20170128_164759.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2576 times

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

NeoChibi wrote:Sure I get the occasional do you do your doll in the butt question
Lol. I had to fight to keep a straight face so nobody asked me what I'm laughing about.

NeoChibi wrote:She knows I worry too much and I need to order a xacto knife I guess I'm going to have to operate on her left hand to fix her finger joints. I heard it may leave a scar I'm worried if she'll be ok.
I broke my hand, had it cut open to screw things back together, and I have a pretty big noticeable scar. A scar isn't the end of the world; it just gives her a little story. "Remember when you broke your hand and had to have surgery?" A lot of people have surgical scars; if anything it just makes her a little more realistic.

That being said, obviously I didn't operate on myself and I can totally see how doing a procedure to a beloved doll would be super nerve wracking. Just take your time and learn as much as you can before you do it. If she has a little scar though I doubt you'll feel any different about her and I'm confident she won't be upset either.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Thanks I'm trying to learn as much as i can before i have to cut her open. Maybe i can relocate her fingers back into place but its hard since she is my first doll.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Zoriana looks great, nice to see some pics of her again. Dat booty! She was missed.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

INFORMATIONS