A Thank You to a wonderful vendor

We turn dreams into reality!
NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A Thank You to a wonderful vendor

Post by NeoChibi »

Hello, my fellow doll lovers and deviants. I would like to take this time to thank Booty Call Dolls for making my dreams come true and too Jeff for helping me create my dream girl and making her a reality. To start I was having a long day at work, stressful even, when I got on break and saw that I had an email from Jeff I got a little happy because the email contained to my surprise a picture of my new girlfriend waking up for the first time at the factory and saying hello. I not only got ecstatic and giddy like a school girl I literally jumped around and had the biggest cheesiest smile on my face, my coworker who was sitting across from me was like wth is wrong with you? I said I had just received some awesome news! I made up a lie about my sister getting pregnant. I haven't felt this happy and giddy in God knows how long, my heart melted when I laid my eyes on her for the first time and realized I was in love! could it be? is this how it feels, love at first sight? I would share my first picture with you guys but you'll have to wait until she officially moves into my apartment. That first one is for me(hehe) sorry fellas. I want to also say thank you to Jeff and Booty Call Dolls, you have not only helped a new customer in finding and creating the perfect girl for him but giving him hope, love and a new start to a beautiful new relationship!

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough!!! :D :D :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A Thank You to a wonderful vendor

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is a pleasure having both of you be a part of the BCD family
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A Thank You to a wonderful vendor

Post by Staraway »

That's what it's about!!

Good for you both!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

INFORMATIONS