let's talk about customer service

We turn dreams into reality!
ric1853
Ex-Member

let's talk about customer service

Post by ric1853 »

I just wanted to leave a quick review of BCD (Jeff ).I sent a email and he was quick to respond and when i say quick I mean within a few minutes and I sent several and the response time was always the same he was very helpful and answered any questions i had and I had a lot,when i asked about a doll he didn't carry because it was a exclusive instead of trying to steer me away from it like some vendors would he said he would set me up with the vendor that did carry it, now in my book that say a lot about his integrity . I really can't recommend his services enough.
All the best
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: let's talk about customer service

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello Ric, I have to hot Ladies Ella and Lydia from Jeff and he worked with me on getting them and after too with any questions I had. I can't say enough about him and his service. I will be a customer of his for a long time.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Darn tootin! His service is some of the best in the states.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I have talked to Jeff many times and he is such a great person and knows a lot about dolls. I ordered a doll from another vendor because it was a exclusive doll and he could not get her but he helped me soo much. I would order a doll from him in the future that's for sure. He gets so many customers that are very satisfied and I can see why. Marko1
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

All I can say is Georgi Is the best Vendor I have dealt with out of all except Jeff with BootyCallDollls, They both were teaming with information and you know after 20 years of running my own business I thought these guys are like me, giving good honest and factual information and even information I didn't ask for or even know about. I had a lot of questions and one in particular was softness of TPE and Georgi says OK give me a little time and I will get to the Bottom of this for you and He did the same day get back to me. This is success in the making and look forward to do business with them.
All, thanks for the kind words. Above is a pretty nice testimonial as well.
Best,
Jeff and the BCDGirls

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Money can buy you sex, it can not buy you love
Money can buy you a bed, it can not buy you sleep
Money can buy you a doll, it does NOT buy you customer
service.

Now, let's talk about what really get me upset.
IMHO, POOR customer service to newbies getting their first doll
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=78175
Out from here!
BCD

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

I personally think I suck at writing reviews I have never really done one but I must say that working with Jeff on ordering my lady has been a very fun experience and Jeff has only been kind and the up most patient when I have asked him a barrage of questions upon questions ( being a noob and doll virgin ) I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a doll or just a delightful/friendly person to ask questions and someone who not only is a great vendor but a customer at that!!!

INFORMATIONS