Welcome Ivana and Mila! (cross post-dolls in general)

We turn dreams into reality!
tman2016

Welcome Ivana and Mila! (cross post-dolls in general)

Post by tman2016 »

I am so happy to introduce Ivana (WM88 head brown eyes), Mila (WM36 head green eyes), and Jessica (WM46 head blue eyes) to the forum!
(Cross posted from Dolls in General Topic: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 37#p990737)

All three share a YL155 Custom D body: B-W-H: 84, 55, 90cm and weight: 34kg

They are tan skin tone, standing feet, and insert.

DollForum:
Wow, this place has been amazing, as well as all the members who frequent here. I have been a regular as soon as I joined and started to consider the purchase of a doll. Everyone is so welcoming and this has such a friendly/open atmosphere. Thank you! Members are quick to respond both in topics as well as PM's.

The Vendor:
I placed my order through BCD (Booty Call Dolls), and Jeff has been amazing!!! I am so happy that I worked with him and appreciate others on the forum pointing me to him. I am certain that I asked Jeff a hundred (or more) questions and 50+ emails before, during, and after placing my order. All emails or PM's were responded to quickly and with great information! With such an expensive purchase, I felt so safe/comfortable throughout the entire process.

I placed the order on 10/10, Jeff sent me her passport photo on 10/17 and she was at her new home by 10/21! Very fast!
IMG_1143 copy.jpg
I was worried from her passport photo that she looked whiter than I expected, since I ordered tan and the pictures of my dream doll were more along the lines of the darker tan dolls that I have seen in other's pictures or videos. No need to worry, it appears it was due to the lighting in the factory, because when I unpacked her, her skin tone was perfect and pictures with flash and real light is what I was hoping for!

I feel like I got a great deal, but more importantly, it was the great support that Jeff provided that made the difference! I will definitely place future orders with BCD and highly recommend working with him!

Pre-purchase:
I had a hard time choosing between two dolls, the WM Barbie 155DD Doll and the YL155 Custom D. The Bubble Butt is what won me over to the YL155, and I love her more realistic proportions. I wanted a doll of realistic height but wanted weight to be manageable, which is why I zeroed in on the 155cm dolls. I had a really hard time choosing a head, which is why I went with three. Each bring such different character and personality.

I did a ton of research on size, features, inserts/fixed, clothing, etc. before purchase and while waiting for her to arrive. This forum was an invaluable source of information! I really had everything I needed to set her up and care for her before she arrived!

Day of arrival:
Wow, that box was big and heavy! :D The box was in pretty good shape, one end appeared to be a little bent and I was concerned before I opened up the box (especially after reading some horror stories on the forum). I was pleasantly surprised, the box was packed exceedingly well! Nothing was out of place, her hands, feet, head, were all well protected by foam padding and spacers that kept her secure during the trip.
IMG_1171 copy.jpg
Unpacking:
I had watched some YouTube videos of unpacking dolls, so I was prepared to take it slow and careful to make sure that I didn't hurt her. I also read great tips for handling her and her weight. Once I removed the foam inserts and the supplies (I just had to grab and feel those cute and sexy breasts 8O ) , I was careful to bring her legs up in an l-shape and then bend her knees (bride over the threshold style) and then carefully picked her up out of the box (planning ahead of where to put her and having the path clear was very important!). Once I had her laying down, I then removed the foam wrapping from her arms, legs, and feet carefully with a pair of scissors to cut the tape and gently remove the foam from the fingers and toes (which are very delicate).

Her body is amazing! I love the soft feel of the TPE!

I noticed that a couple of the toe nails were not on very secure and will likely have to be reset before too long.
IMG_1172 copy.jpg
I had purchased a pack of white cotton gloves from Amazon, that were sized medium (although it came with one pair). I used Lavender Corn Starch powder to lightly coat the neck and head TPE that touch before I attached the head. Jeff provided a wonderful set of white lingerie that I dressed her in... so beautiful!
Ivana copy.png
Sorry, I didn't take time to fix her hair well, so that will be for next photo shoot :)

Contents of Package (She arrived with the following):
- White bra and panties
- Cute lace ear headband (not pictured)
- USB heating rod (to warm the insert), I recommend getting a plug in USB adapter from amazing so that you can attach to a wall plug
- Pink nighty
- Wonderful soft pink blanket to wrap her in
- Pair of white gloves
- Water rinse hand pump (for cleaning fixed openings, such as anal)
- Inserts (I ordered two)
- Wig
- Other two heads and wigs were sent in a separate package

Review:
This doll is amazing! The height is perfect, as well as the size of the breasts and that ass is out of this world! The waist is tiny, but perfect for holding... she is my little super model! I am happy that I didn't go with a smaller size doll, given that I really wanted her for sex play, but dressing and pictures will be fun too.
IMG_1306 copy.jpg
I went out before she arrived and purchased on size small or extra small panties and tops, as well as some bras. I absolutely love having the different heads, it is like being with a different girl with the same rocking body! Being able to change the hair style through extra wigs is another plus!

Weight: She is 34kg or 75lbs. She is heavy and it does take some strength to move her around. It will encourage me to keep in shape and I better head back to the gym :) That said, I have managed to move her around safely and in all the positions that I would want. Slow and careful movements are important.

Head: The head went on well, wasn't sure how much to tighten and am a little concerned if the TPE will hold up if I switch heads very often (any info from others would be welcome!). I am making sure to power around the neck and the inside of the head prior to attaching to reduce the friction between TPE material when turning it to tighten.

Joints: I was surprised how easy she is to pose. Her joints are stiff but bend easily and I am happy with how stiff they are because she holds her pose well. They are not too stiff that I have been able to move her during sex play with no problem. I did notice some of the creaking noise when posing, but I was prepared for that given the other reviews/posts. This has seemed to lessen the more times I have moved her joints.

Fingers and Toes: The fingers/hands are very delicate and I am very careful with them, as recommended by others. But they are so cute and soft and easy to pose. The toes are also nice, with the big toe posable but the other toes dangle. They still look nice, but are a little floppy.

Standing feet: I have read a lot of concerns about the durability of the feet if used for standing. So I haven't really had her free standing yet or using a third point (such as a hand/body to lean). I have heard that it may work better if she has shoes on and I am still need to get her the first pair of shoes... I heard she wears a size 5 :)

Breasts: these are amazing! They are soft, jiggly, yet firm like a stripper :) No complaints here... they are perfect for cupping and I love the shape of her nipples (I selected the medium size).

Anal and Vaginal openings: The labia is nicely shaped and the anal opening is what I expected... not a rough hole but not as aesthetic as a real girls anal opening :) I went with the insert option, since regular sex play was the main purpose. Putting in the insert (after powdering well) was easy (check out the XSDoll YouTube video for how to do this). I am going to try what Indigo recommends and use vaseline, haven't had a chance yet.

Sex Play: Our first night was great... just exploring her body was awesome. Her height is perfect (I am 5' 10") and she is 5'1". I was prepared with water based lube and we had a good time. I purchased I heating blanket from Amazon, but I didn't use it or the heating rod. I was surprised how normal her skin felt, it was a little cool but not cold or unpleasant. It warms quickly. The insert warmed would add a nicer feel, but damn if felt pretty good the way it was :) We stayed in the missionary position the first time, and clean-up was easy and only the insert needed cleaning (except to powder her private areas).

The second time, I was a little more creative and had her up on a sofa knees bent and her arms resting on the back of the sofa (with a pillow under her midsection for some added support). Her legs were slightly spread apart for a ease of entry... well, a little too easy... (ha ha).. aim was a little off and I had no intention to introduce her to anal, but by mistake... we ended up there... and wow, did that feel good! Not as tight as a real girl, but a great feeling for certain... Thank goodness I noticed before the 9th inning.

Here is Mila (I haven't put on the WM46 head yet, Jessica so more to come):
IMG_1357 copy.jpg
Overall, the sex play has been wonderful. A little different than with a real girl, but some pluses too. As others mention, she doesn't respond the same way, although she does move nicely against you and she jiggles nicely. The feeling is different but in some ways even more intense that with a real girl. I am interested in trying different inserts.

We really haven't been together for that long, but I wanted to share our experiences so far. I have really appreciated what others have shared and I am so happy that I found this forum to share with all of you!

Jeff was amazing, in fact, even as I am writing this, I noted an email arrived from him with more information that was posted on the forum regarding a question that I asked him. THANKS JEFF!!! :) :)

I also really appreciate all of you and the info you shared.

Sorry for the crapy pictures.. they were taken with my iPhone. I will take time and pose, dress and fix her hair in future pictures and post to this thread. I love the amazing pictures that others take of their girls and post here!

I am sure that there is info that I have left out, but will try to add to the thread in the future... If you have questions, PM me, I am happy to share.
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Welcome Ivana and Mila! (cross post-dolls in general)

Post by oneparrot2many »

Happy honeymoon. I have Lydia who is a wm 158cm. Sex with her is amazing and I agree with you they move nicely when enjoying them. Dressing them is so much fun. Have fun and post more pics when you can. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Btw you might want to get a body stocking for her. It will help to protect her and well will feel great too.
Happy honeymoon from me Lydia and Ella

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

More pictures of Ivana and Mila
Like what you see?
Attachments
Ivana2.JPG
Ivana2.JPG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 4379 times
Ivana1.JPG
Ivana1.JPG (53.93 KiB) Viewed 4379 times

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Great review, thank you! How does the insert look? Does it fit inside the crotch or does it stick out on the surface?
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Good question, the insert is completely hidden inside of the doll, all you see is the doll's labia and the insert hidden inside. If you spread the legs wide apart then you can see a little of the insert inside, as you would the woman's inside...

I will take a picture and share tomorrow.

I know that preferring an insert of fixed is a religious discussion on here, so only sharing my opinion.

I am so happy that I went with the insert (I bought 2 inserts with my doll)... prep is 2 min and clean-up is 5 minutes and the doll doesn't get dirty and no chance of mold (because the inside of the doll is untouched)...
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Some very pretty gals right there...inovation is the key to knowledge and happiness!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And with indigo20's protocol, mold can be a thing of the past!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Acroyear,

Here are some pictures that I took of the insert installed, various angles... This should help.. (someone want to post comparison pictures of a built in with similar angles?)
Insert Picture 1.JPG
Insert Picture 2.JPG
Insert Picture 3.JPG
Insert Picture 4.JPG
Insert Picture 5.JPG

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Thanks for the photos! It looks very well integrated with the opening and natural.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

It has been 2 weeks ago today that Ivana arrived. I love her shape! I thought I would share some recent pictures.

The first outfit, which doesn't have the garter belt, was purchased from AliExpress for under $5 US with free shipping! They have a lot of other great outfits and wigs too!
Ivana 1 Nov 4 2016.jpg
Ivana 2 Nov 4 2016.jpg
Ivana 3 Nov 4 2016.jpg
I purchased some other cute outfits, will post soon.

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

A new Wonder Woman night time outfit for Ivana. Such a hottie!

Ivana Wonder Woman PJs 10a copy.jpg
Ivana Wonder Woman PJs 2a copy.jpg
Ivana Wonder Woman PJs 6a copy.jpg

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And more of her to see
Attachments
Ivanka 1 11-10-16.jpg
Ivanka 1 11-10-16.jpg (48.12 KiB) Viewed 4049 times

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

So Happy with my YL155 Custom D from BCD! Jeff has continued to provide great help and support, long after the purchase. Thanks Jeff!

Here are some pictures from a recent photo session of Jessica trying on new clothes and playtime with Ivana!

I painted Jessica's teeth with white enamel paint as suggested in someone else's post. I think it looks great, what do you think?

Some of Jessica's pictures, without the flash, almost look like a RG :)
Jessica 1.jpg
Jessica 2.jpg
Jessica 7.jpg
Jessica 8.jpg
Jessica 9.jpg
Jessica 11.jpg
Jessica 12.jpg
Ivana 3.jpg
Ivana 1.jpg
Dream Doll.jpg

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Wow, it has been just over a year and having a doll girl has been amazing! Also, anytime I need help, Jeff has always been quick to respond and assist! I am so happy with my girl, who is a YL155 Custom D. When looking out at other dolls on the market now, I still would put her at the top of my list. The only thing I would really like to change is to go to the upgraded neck and skeleton that has shrugging shoulders. So, that will be with my next doll purchase!

We did a fun photoshoot, and you can see how she looks! Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
Ivana Looking Sexy.JPG
Ivana Only Necklace 1.jpg

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ahhh....

This is who that doll looks like: Zendaya!
09-zendaya-coleman-vogue-july-2017.jpg
09-zendaya-coleman-vogue-july-2017.jpg (517.54 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
zendaya-spider-man-2017-getty.jpg
zendaya-spider-man-2017-getty.jpg (231.87 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

INFORMATIONS