We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Samara,
A couple more for ya!
Jeff was told "Now I'm washing her continuously, as I read in the honeymoon guide. Hope the strong smell will fade away. "
He replied, Just follow the Indigo20 protocol. This guy has stored his dolls in a garage for six months w/o problems. "
He was also asked about the face
Can I wash the face?
Can I put water on eyes?
He replied, "As far as face, be very, very careful because you can ruin eyelashes, eye brows"
Can you kindly give your thoughts? JEFF IS A MAN and does not know as much as you all.
Final question was can I use almond oil on her to lube?
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
eyesuopenshut.gif
eyesuopenshut.gif (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2256 times

Boricua688
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boricua688 »

Hi Samara. I'm trying to find ways to get rid of the rubber smell on my doll. Is it safe to spray perfume directly on her or on some cornstarch then using it to powder her?

Thanks!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wash her then use baby oil massage. Usse scented powder on her as well. The smell will fade after a while.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Samara,
A couple more for ya!
Jeff was told "Now I'm washing her continuously, as I read in the honeymoon guide. Hope the strong smell will fade away. "
He replied, Just follow the Indigo20 protocol. This guy has stored his dolls in a garage for six months w/o problems. "
He was also asked about the face
Can I wash the face?
Can I put water on eyes?
He replied, "As far as face, be very, very careful because you can ruin eyelashes, eye brows"
Can you kindly give your thoughts? JEFF IS A MAN and does not know as much as you all.
Final question was can I use almond oil on her to lube?
Love,
Nyoko
Use waterbased lube on her. Avoiding the makeups on her face is a great idea.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Boricua688
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boricua688 »

samara78 wrote:Wash her then use baby oil massage. Usse scented powder on her as well. The smell will fade after a while.
Thanks Samara. How do you do a baby oil massage? How do you wash the baby oil off after the massage?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Boricua688 wrote:
samara78 wrote:Wash her then use baby oil massage. Usse scented powder on her as well. The smell will fade after a while.
Thanks Samara. How do you do a baby oil massage? How do you wash the baby oil off after the massage?
You don't eash it off. You let it soak in. Takes about thirty minutes then she will be good for a while.

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

samara: I have a 170cm Z-Onedoll platinum silicone doll, and her nipple paint and labia paint is fading and/or peeling away. I read an old post about repainting silicone from muzza, but to clarify the repair work, is this what you would recommend?

1. Remove as much of the remaining original paint and sealer as possible, by means of rubbing, makeup remover (any other?)
2. Wipe clean the area with acetone, let dry, then wipe with isopropyl alcohol, let dry.
3. Use powder makeup to color the area as desired.
4. Mix Pyscho Paint and D-limonene to create a honey-like consistency clear silicone sealant.
5. Brush sealant over colored area with clean, #8 hobby brush.
6. Let dry at room temperature to cure.

Any additional pointers? Any corrections to the above?

Do you have an easy mixing formula to get the parts ratio right on the sealant?

And what type of mask would you suggest for the work, assuming working in 10x10 room, ventilated area?

Thanks to you and BCD for fostering knowledge and care! :glou:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No iso on step 2
You can mix makeup powder(scraped fom pallette into a cup add sil bond 4500 silicone adhesive with mineral spirits mix well until it is watery. Take a pant brush and apply it over the clean surface. Wipe excess away with a cotton swab until satisfied. Allow to dry for 3 minutes blow talc over the nipples do not inhale talcum. Come back and force cure. Take a look at my painting on silicone tutorial in repairs and maintanance

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Thanks Samara!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Your welcome

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

samara78 wrote:No iso on step 2
You can mix makeup powder(scraped fom pallette into a cup add sil bond 4500 silicone adhesive with mineral spirits mix well until it is watery. Take a pant brush and apply it over the clean surface. Wipe excess away with a cotton swab until satisfied. Allow to dry for 3 minutes blow talc over the nipples do not inhale talcum. Come back and force cure. Take a look at my painting on silicone tutorial in repairs and maintanance
Hey Samara ... powdered sugar works in place of talc powder ... plus it doesn't "get stuck" in the silicone/paint mix ... it just "melts" away with water. Learned this trick from Mr. Karrot!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

von_Shredhead wrote:
samara78 wrote:No iso on step 2
Hey Samara ... powdered sugar works in place of talc powder ... plus it doesn't "get stuck" in the silicone/paint mix ... it just "melts" away with water. Learned this trick from Mr. Karrot!
Cheers!
Von
I just like the talc for this. Powdered sugar would be too tempting. Lmao

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

hi Samara is this a good eyeliner? I got this from a coworker who is Zoriana's personal shopper but I wanted to ask you before I even attempt at putting it on her to make sure it is safe. It does say Paraben free and good for sensitive skin
Attachments
eyeliner 1.jpg
eyeliner 1.jpg (42.82 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
eyeliner 2.jpg
eyeliner 2.jpg (191.19 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
eyeliner 3.jpg
eyeliner 3.jpg (161.37 KiB) Viewed 2062 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

NeoChibi wrote:hi Samara is this a good eyeliner? I got this from a coworker who is Zoriana's personal shopper but I wanted to ask you before I even attempt at putting it on her to make sure it is safe. It does say Paraben free and good for sensitive skin
Ok. Test on a discreet area, top of the neck or head. You want something that won't smudge , i assume. Just test on the top of the neck or head. Find if it smudges easily or if it stays put.

INFORMATIONS