First doll purchase

We turn dreams into reality!
Irregular guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

First doll purchase

Post by Irregular guy »

After much back and forth between myself and Jeff I pulled the trigger on an OR 138. I'll post details and pictures when the doll arrives. I just want to thank Jeff for all his patience with this first time buyer.

IG

Irregular guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: First doll purchase

Post by Irregular guy »

Ok, some basic details. I have been a fan of RD and have often logged into the website to see what RD was going to come up with next. From RD I found this forum and a have been long time reader of these forums. First I want to thank everyone who takes the time to post on these forums as I have always enjoyed your posts and pictures.

When I finally decided to take the next step, it was other buyers experiences with Jeff that convinced me to drop him an email. I must say, I feel I was lucky not to have experienced some of the stories I have read about on these forums. Jeff made the whole process easy, suffered through my incessant inquiries and handled my indecision well. When everything was finally agreed upon, He made my life simple and the billing process was easy.

Doll details.
HEIGHT-138 OR
SKIN NATURAL
FACE Karina
WIG #5
EYES brown
NIPPLES BROWN like in the 138 video
FINGER NAIL nude French
VAGINA Insert
TOE NAILS #12
UPGRADE$
STANDING FEET

I can't say enough good things about Jeff, especially after the pain of dealing with a first time buyer. Again, thanks to everyone who takes the time to post their experience and knowledge on these forums. Now for the fun part. The wait.

IG

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I will second that. Jeff has helped me in ways that just weeks ago did not think possible.
( I will be making a new thread out lining the integrity that Jeff has in the next few days)

It is enough to say here/now, that Jeff will go beyond what any vendor I have seen to make things happen for
anyone how deals with him.
Jeff / BootyCallDolls is easy to reach anytime, and makes a point to answer all your questions.

:thumbs_up:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations! Please post pictures when you receive her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Congrats on your new lady. Happy honeymoon.
It's really cool Jeff is awesome to work with and puts family and life before money. Just an awesome seller

cain587

Post by cain587 »

With everyone saying how awesome Jeff is, I may go with asking him about advice for choosing my first doll. Also OR 138cm doll is very lovely looking. Great choice.
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
"Collecting is about the journey, experience and discovery. It is spoiled if one sets out to profit." -???

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Irregular guy,
She has boarded her flight and will be in your arms soon
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

You, nor anyone else, will ever go wrong with Jeff. Please remember, he's a doll owner too (& not just one). His concern with a customer`s complete satisfaction is genuine and real. He doesn't just sell you a doll, but during and afterwards offers support & encouragement; we need to do the same to him (just as we do each other).
No matter the make, model, or compound, we're all family here, and Jeff embodies that with his entire being. We're lucky to have him.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Meso,
Thanks for the kind words.
Working 40 plus in a hospital on the largest AF in the USA plus being a TDF vendor can be OVERWHELMING at times, but dolls are truly a passion and I love helping people find a doll he/she will truly love although my "let's find you a doll process" is FAR different any vendor on TDF.
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Irregular guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Irregular guy »

Well she got here and looks great. The skin tone is spot on, the very well packaged. i will post some pictures next week after I figure out how.

Irregular guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Irregular guy »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 3925 times
Just a couple of quick shots with my iPad. As I said, I will post some better shots next week.

IG
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 3925 times

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats
DL

Kee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kee »

Congrats :) I hope to see more pictures still, no pressure though :D
Just some info (i'm not vendor related)
WMdoll heads: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-heads/
Z-onedoll heads: http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_index ... nId=3.html
TDF doll matrix: http://matrix.dollforum.com/page_search_v3.php
[/color]

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As you are approaching your one year anniversary, I hope things are doing well.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
-princeoverit
-Just in time

conda111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by conda111 »

Jeff i sent you a few emails !

INFORMATIONS