Insert vs built in

We turn dreams into reality!
skyhawk747

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by skyhawk747 »

A great thread which helps me as I am still pondering on what doll to get from Jeff and I am unsure about insert etc.

I have to admit with what I've read about joints breaking, mould issues, tearing, lack of insert types and problems with fixed I am starting to wonder if the doll technology still has a long way to go before I make a purchase.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, joints go bad in $7000 dolls.
Mold is only an issue when people do stupid things and if people would listen to the expert, MOLD on TPE can be prevented.
Well, there are many types of inserts on the market that can be put inside.
When things go wrong, it is NORMALLY not the dolls fault.
When anyone points a finger at someone, they have four pointing right back at themselves.
If you are looking for the perfect doll, you will be looking FOREVER. She does NOT exist.
Hugs and kisses
The BCD Girls
Attachments
sexy as a brunette.JPG
sexy as a brunette.JPG (159.59 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
meliisa1.JPG
meliisa1.JPG (75.46 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
5 AKI.JPG
5 AKI.JPG (56.26 KiB) Viewed 3598 times

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT DOLL, SHE DOES NOT EXIST!
Aint that the truth Jeff! Had this problem with women for years ;-)

Of course, I am not knocking everything or disrespecting anyone here who has a beautiful doll when I made my comment. I just read guys having problems with wire pointing out through fingers, holes of vagina and anus not in right position, tears and so on. It kinda makes me think are dolls at the moment too high maintenance? Then again aren't women!!! :-)

I will still buy soon though and I guess I will find out for myself.

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

I've been waffling back and forth on this issue, so this thread is great to read. I'm still 1-2 months out from buying my first (waiting for tax refund) but so far I'm leaning on the insert side of the fence. Not only for cleaning, but I would imagine after a time things would loosen up and with an insert, you can buy a new one and have her feeling like a young gal again...plus the ability to try different inserts is attractive for a change in feel/texture. I plan on getting two heads, so having the ability to change her lovely parts as well would make for a whole different girl...just a thought.

Thanks all!

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

My experiences are with a silicone doll built-in, and torso with TPE insert. The silicone was too hard to fully penetrate, while the TPE didn't present that issue. However, both internal angles went upward instead of downward, which for me greatly took away from the realism of it all.
It doesn't take much to realize that the upward angle is necessary to leave room for an anal cavity. But that upward angle was a mood killer for me. Since I valued performance over aesthetics, I ended up digging out enough of a hole in both the doll and the torso leg to place an insert inside at the correct angle, and entrance to be at the correct position in the crotch area.
The thread is discussing insert vs built-in, but there hasn't been a mention of angles, so I figured I'd mention this. Not sure if anyone else found this to be as big of an issue as I did. I'm guessing its the result of when I was a young guy who would sneak a peek of the cross-section pics of the female anatomy in his parent's medical books lol just want my dolls vagina to be at the same angle as those vaginas in those books.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

skyhawk747 wrote:A great thread which helps me as I am still pondering on what doll to get from Jeff and I am unsure about insert etc.

I have to admit with what I've read about joints breaking, mould issues, tearing, lack of insert types and problems with fixed I am starting to wonder if the doll technology still has a long way to go before I make a purchase.

Howdy skyhawk747,

I think the tech is actually there. But often times people mismatch their expectations.

Jeff is dead-on right. I think about a doll like owning a nice car. It has beauty and utility. But there are so many use cases that its impossible to blindly guarantee satisfaction.

Consider why people own a car. Are you using it for daily commute? Or are you going off-road regularly? Do you mind doing the maintenance? Or are you the type of owner that dislikes it?

To help the customer optimize the chance of a good experience, its all a matter of understanding their individual use cases. What a good vendor (like Jeff and BCD) does it to really help match a doll's capability to buyer's individual use case. And it makes all the difference.

If you go off road a lot, Jeff will know to steer you towards a sturdy four-wheel drive. If its your daily commuter, Jeff knows to help you into something with comfort and good gas mileage.
Unfortunately, not everything that goes off-road has good gas mileage. That's the limit of any technology. Not just dolls

The important thing is to help Jeff help you by understanding what your use case is.

What's important to you? The Beauty of the face? The Body? The feel of the insertion? Are you moving the doll a lot?

I love that Jeff asked me if I have any back issues. I don't. But I also won't have known to ask. I appreciate that expertise and care. He's not a proverbial "car salesman". Quite the opposite.
And that's a huge asset to the community.

MC

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

DocCIS wrote:I'm still 1-2 months out from buying my first (waiting for tax refund)
Lol - aren't we all! BCD should have a tax-season sale ! :D :D

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

ilikedolls123 wrote:The thread is discussing insert vs built-in, but there hasn't been a mention of angles ..
Hmm good point. - in theory, you could make an insert that has a semi-rigid external casing (just a tad more rigid that they make today), and shape it differently than they do today (generally straight it looks like).

Yeah .. but good point. Haven't even considered that.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=81025
The TPE ball
Important stuff
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Former Member

Post by 666 »

[quote="lvjtn"][quote="Stewie studmuffin"]My YL doll uses a removable insert. Easy to install and remove, but very difficult to use. It's very hard to hit the bull's eye and it seems overly tight to the point of trying to push me out. I don't know if I have it installed wrong or what the deal is?[/quote]

i follow this instruction of installing the insert, and it's easy and comfortable to use for me. of course, the opening of the insert should be well lubricated

[youtube]MicEroIwgoo[/youtube][/quote]

Thanks for the video, lvjtn!!! Very instructive! That doll has a very pretty external vulva... AND and an internal, vaginal insert. Is this design unique to XSdolls.com ?

Possibly, could the insert be enhanced with a female condom? That might make cleanup easier. These dolls require so much maintenance. LOL!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think the insert v/s built in debate will always be a case of the grass being greener on the other side. Meaning that whichever option one has, the other option will seem better.
With that being said, I'm definitely going for built in if I ever get another TPE doll. I think if you only use Vaseline as a lube and wear a condom, then you won't have to worry about cleaning her out. As there won't be anything to clean out. And as an added benefit the Vaseline will serve to protect the doll when left in. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

I struggled with this before purchasing my 1st doll.

I ordered built in, but YL sent me an insert doll.

I was pleasantly surprised with the insert, felt very good, but as time went on, some problems crept in. Sometimes Mr. Johnson would get caught between the insert and the vaginal cavity, or the insert would push in too far, etc.

During this time, I got another doll, an OR 155, with a built in vagina.

The built in is simply amazing. 1st off, I would not worry about it loosening up or whatever. It feels awesome, every time, and the way it's engineered, it will stay that way. You don't have to fuck around with installing an insert, boom its right there ready to go.

Cleaning is very easy. I use a meat injector and some warm soapy water in a plastic bowl. Takes less than 5 minutes.

If I buy another one, I'd go built in and it wouldn't be close.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Schenker411 wrote:I struggled with this before purchasing my 1st doll.

I ordered built in, but YL sent me an insert doll.

I was pleasantly surprised with the insert, felt very good, but as time went on, some problems crept in. Sometimes Mr. Johnson would get caught between the insert and the vaginal cavity, or the insert would push in too far, etc.

During this time, I got another doll, an OR 155, with a built in vagina.

The built in is simply amazing. 1st off, I would not worry about it loosening up or whatever. It feels awesome, every time, and the way it's engineered, it will stay that way. You don't have to fuck around with installing an insert, boom its right there ready to go.

Cleaning is very easy. I use a meat injector and some warm soapy water in a plastic bowl. Takes less than 5 minutes.

If I buy another one, I'd go built in and it wouldn't be close.
Yep. Same exact problems that I have had with the insert.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Yep. Same exact problems that I have had with the insert.

Yeah, that being said, there are 3rd party inserts that can help. The stock insert from YL, the novelty ran out pretty quick and there are the issues mentioned. Circumference is small on those and I think its not as snug as it could be.

But I have some inserts laying around that work out very well. It is amazing, these cheap inserts still feel great after years of use. Even when they are stretched out they feel tighter and better than most real pussy I've had (which aint nearly enough).

On the YL doll, I have a Mia Malkova that fits and works great. You need something 5-6 inches and relatively fat.then the opening sits about 1/2 inch behind the dolls opening. Works out real well.

Still for realism and feel, the built in on the OR doll is amazing. The more you fuck it, the more its going to conform to your cock.

And the cleaning issue? Pfft not a problem, at all. Of course for guys that have to hide it could be more work, but I'm divorced now and can do what the fuck I want. Clean up on the built in is literally 2 minutes.
anya_114.png
anya_114.png (10.64 MiB) Viewed 3358 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

6152es
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 6152es »

This is great stuff. I'm on the verge of making my first purchase and this is something I didn't even think of. Keep the info flowing

INFORMATIONS