Insert vs built in

We turn dreams into reality!
blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by blackcloud »

Is it possible a realdoll insert is compatible with a tpe doll?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

RealDoll inserts are made of silicone, and silicone and TPE in contact with one another is VERY risky. Also, the inserts are specifically designed to fit a cavity, so it probably wouldn't be a great fit anyway.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Ok. Good to know. Any suggestions for an insert that's more realistic looking than the ones provided by tpe company's?

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

I'ma be bustin'all kindz of nutz in my dolly, raw and messy.
I know this might sound gross but how about snowballing?
Suck it out:)

maevpo

Post by maevpo »

this post has been very helpful and confusing at the same time to me. I was leaning for built it but the ease of clean up has me thinking I may want insert. So the research continues. This topic and the Enhanced Mouth or not.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think choosing can be difficult maevpo but to a certain extent it can also be down to the weight of the Doll you choose! More than, say, 32kg for a first Doll is quite a challenge to get to the bathroom after a session, so an insert version helps a lot with that! Otherwise, you need to work out a method of doing the cleaning in situ! It was some time before I even attempted anal with Ashaki and learnt how to handle her first and she’s only 27kg!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I know I have already commented on this thread, but since then I got a DS lady with an insert. The insert is definitely easier to clean, but I still like the built in better. Plus, with built in you don't have to worry about the insert moving and shifting while your playing. The insert is great when your in a lazy mood and want to bang your doll and don't want to take a lot of time cleaning and drying. Built in is alot more realistic look wise and feels a little better in my opinion and there are no shifting worries.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

aragorn88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aragorn88 »

jonn wrote:It goes without saying that built-in delivers the best realism (look and feel). A person does not want to spend all this money for a realistic sex doll only to compromise on the look and feel of her most important sex part. I got hung up on this decision briefly when I bought my first doll. It came down to two points. First, a built-in vagina would be harder to clean. Not just a little harder. A lot harder. Second, the difference in realism is minimal. It is basically the same texture, and mostly the same tightness and same length, just a slightly different opening. Then I realized, no matter what I chose for the vagina, the doll would still have built-in anal and oral.

I've had my insert-vagina TPE doll for 8 months and only done anal sex one time, due to how much more trouble it was to clean the built-in orifice. It didn't feel any better (not even any different, really) from vaginal.

However a lot of forum members here went with built-in vaginas and are fine with it. With the right equipment and enough practice, cleaning a built-in is totally doable even in a bedroom. I can't imagine it is nearly as easy as cleaning an insert though. Not by a long-shot.
thank you so much for writing this. I too will now go with an Insert V.

aragorn88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aragorn88 »

jonn wrote:What it really boils down to is realism versus convenience. I'm lazy and I know it, so my first two dolls have inserts. But after over a year with insert dolls, a part of me (you know which part) thought a lot about it and really wanted to try a built-in vagina. So about 6 months ago, Jeff / Booty Call Dolls helped make that happen, and I got a 108cm TPE doll with it built-in.

The experience was just like I expected. Better sex, but a lot more trouble cleaning up. I feel like inserts are a physical and emotional barrier, much like some people think of condoms. I feel like sex with this doll is just a little more intimate. More real. More satisfying. That is all psychological of course, and will be different for each person, but that is how it is for me. From a practical standpoint, inserts are also slightly more difficult to use. With the typical TPE insert design, when you try to penetrate you can hit the edge or even miss the hole entirely and slide in beside the insert. Built-in vaginas are much more natural and effortless to penetrate. Despite these benefits of the built-in vagina, I've only had sex with the new doll twice (in 6 months!). That is how much I prefer cleaning an insert.

My advice to others is to trust your instincts on this matter, but don't jump to a conclusion. Really think about what it will take to thoroughly clean a very heavy doll's tight and deep built-in orifice(s) after every sexual encounter, and whether that is worth the benefit of better realism. Don't only think about it while you are lusting over a doll, either, because that is when consequences seem far away and insignificant. Think about it when you've just had release, and you are in the same state of mind that you would be in after finishing with that doll.

this guy knows what hes talkin about. real shit

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Is it possible a realdoll insert is compatible with a tpe doll?
The real answer will depend upon the type of Platinum silicone as well as TPE.
A TPE insert in dollsweet can cause problems, but not in a 4 woods for example...

TPE is full organic, it has only hydrocarbon compounds (carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms).
Silicone is mostly on "the search" to become more saturated, and therewith it is taking over hydrocarbon compounds, if the material which silicone comes in contact with is not resistant enough.This is given, because the silicium-oxygen group is extremely reaction friendly and able to have more hydrocarbon compounds attached to it.
In general I would not recommend to put silicone and TPE components together.
in case of 4woods silicone, there is no reaction with TPE.

If it absolutely necessary, you should do testings with small material pieces from the silicone doll and the TPE insert for checking, if there is a reaction / no reaction before putting the TPE insert into the silicone doll

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Is the built-in version usually tighter or looser than the removable version? I would like a looser hole. I own a Fleshlight and it's too tight.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

MarkB89 wrote:Is the built-in version usually tighter or looser than the removable version? I would like a looser hole. I own a Fleshlight and it's too tight.
I have both , insert and fixed , and they are about the same for tightness . But as we all know sometimes the old snake don't want to get fully hard :(
So I use my insert model without the insert , some of the best sex I have had with my dolls has been with the insert removed :D
It's like the diffrence between fucking a tight virgin ( fixed ) , or having a more experienced woman :D

Ps using the insert model without the insert , is a doddle to clean as the extra size allows for better access :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

bob7892 wrote:
MarkB89 wrote:Is the built-in version usually tighter or looser than the removable version? I would like a looser hole. I own a Fleshlight and it's too tight.
I have both , insert and fixed , and they are about the same for tightness . But as we all know sometimes the old snake don't want to get fully hard :(
So I use my insert model without the insert , some of the best sex I have had with my dolls has been with the insert removed :D
It's like the diffrence between fucking a tight virgin ( fixed ) , or having a more experienced woman :D

Ps using the insert model without the insert , is a doddle to clean as the extra size allows for better access :D
Wait a second here, you have sex without insert in insert model, so just the empty vagina cavity?

I tried that with a dry condom and some lube since I didn't want to have to clean up the vagina cavity and it felt pretty empty, like entering a black hole, literally! Are experienced women really that hollow?! :haha4:

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

curiousswede wrote:
bob7892 wrote:

Wait a second here, you have sex without insert in insert model, so just the empty vagina cavity?

I tried that with a dry condom and some lube since I didn't want to have to clean up the vagina cavity and it felt pretty empty, like entering a black hole, literally! Are experienced women really that hollow?! :haha4:
Well there lies your problem , if you use a tight condom , your not going to feel the friction ,So stop being lazy , you only get out , what you put in :lol: and yes some women I have had have had pussies like buckets :lol:
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

bob7892 wrote:
curiousswede wrote:
bob7892 wrote:

Well there lies your problem , if you use a tight condom , your not going to feel the friction ,So stop being lazy , you only get out , what you put in :lol: and yes some women I have had have had pussies like buckets :lol:
Haha, that gotta be annoying! :D Btw, how do u go about cleaning if u do happen to end up inside the vagina cavity or if some pre-ejaculation ends up there while the big mix end up on the belly or the breasts? Is caressing carefully with anti-bacterial soap enough to clean the vagina cavity from sperm?

I have found that a white microfiber cloth is enough to get rid of the lube inside of the vagina cavity (no mold so far) that I use to get the inserts inside but I do not know what is enough when u need to get rid of actual "bio-fluid". :haha4:

:glou:

INFORMATIONS