TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

protecting your lady while sleeping next to her - there are lots of tips about this inc putting light colour gloves or mittens (or socks) over hands to protect them for damage through the night.
This is a good tip if not already mentioned before.
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

You might want to keep an eye on this body stocking thread.
I highly recommend leaving them on 24x7!!! Seems to have made a huge improvement for me on preserving the doll. I also now keep wrist and ankle braces on my TPE dolls, BEFORE they break. I had a bad experience with my first TPE. Both wrists, one ankle broke within a few months and she got a really bad tear between her legs rather quickly as well.
I also like the warmer feeling of the body stocking compared to the cold feeling of the bare TPE.
My WM140 (left) has been in a body stocking since day 1 and after 18 months, no issues at all. My YD148 was unprotected for the first three months and has one bum ankle and a tear. No spreading of the tear since I put her in a body stocking 18 months ago.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 85#p981885

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

NOISY NECK- try below from Kruiser
A bit of advice which I think may help. Everyone has the problem with the neck and I have found that the best way to solve it is to buy some M16 rubber hose washers, use 2 of them around the neck bolt and make sure it's screwed down all the way and put them around it. Then you need some plumbers tape. This tape is very thin and will actually melt into the bolt which makes it a bit slippy but go around the bolt until you got a thick amount. This will make the head stay in place a lot easier and will make some of the creaking go away. It seems that metal washers don't work too well on a bigger head but work great on a 100cm doll.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

I have one garden hose washer in Lydia neck and it has helped with keeping her straight I will try a second one.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I would like to add a couple of things to the care guide.
When you have your new doll give her a penaten baby oil rub. As far as lubing an insert to go in use vasaline on the outside of the insert. Tpe dolls from jinsan factory will love this treatment.
Tpe dolls are made with mineral oil vasaline will keep the vaginal area from fraying on a tpe doll. A once a month full body massage with penaten oil will keep your doll fresh as a daisy, and it is fun ;) ;)
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:NOISY NECK- try below from Kruiser
A bit of advice which I think may help. Everyone has the problem with the neck and I have found that the best way to solve it is to buy some M16 rubber hose washers, use 2 of them around the neck bolt and make sure it's screwed down all the way and put them around it. Then you need some plumbers tape. This tape is very thin and will actually melt into the bolt which makes it a bit slippy but go around the bolt until you got a thick amount. This will make the head stay in place a lot easier and will make some of the creaking go away. It seems that metal washers don't work too well on a bigger head but work great on a 100cm doll.
Another advice from indigo is put 5 ml of vasiline into syringe with a blunt needle and inject that into the neck. Massage it around in there from the outside. Repeat 3 more over a a period of a week or so and this will handle the creaking neck problem.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

samara78 wrote:I would like to add a couple of things to the care guide.
When you have your new doll give her a penaten baby oil rub. As far as lubing an insert to go in use vasaline on the outside of the insert. Tpe dolls from jinsan factory will love this treatment.
Tpe dolls are made with mineral oil vasaline will keep the vaginal area from fraying on a tpe doll. A once a month full body massage with penaten oil will keep your doll fresh as a daisy, and it is fun ;) ;)
Samara I did not know I can use baby oil on my TPE dolls body. I can't seem to find "penaten baby oil can I use regular baby oil? I have a 141 big booty Zoe doll and her TPE feels hard not as soft as my YL 135cm Viola body do u think baby oil might help?
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364
TPE care

Please take the time to read this thread.
It is great to have a true expert on TPE care.
Jeff and theBCDGirls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you get the standing option on a WM doll they have 3 metal bolts protruding the TPE under the foot so they are not completely sealed. Puting her in the shower or bath may make her susceptible to water getting into the skeleton which will cause problems down the road. I think you will find sponge baths are the prefered cleaning method by most manufacturers.
Great advice

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

One more bit of info, I have left my doll standing for over a month now in the shower and no issues with any mold because of using baby oil. Seems to keep moister out as well so do not forget when you first receive your new doll after bathing soak her down with baby oil and apply Vaseline under arm pits.anal and vag areas. This I believe will really help with tears. Besides I find it nice for play and works very good for a lubricant. definitely a LOT more cheaper than water base.
BTW, Staycools doll is a TPE doll!
Out from here!
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Watch a video on how to lift your doll
Jeff and the BCDGirls

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=55623&start=15
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=55623&start=15
This link will work
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78189
This is a QUICKIE on Vaseline
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CLEANING YOUR DOLL
What does indigo20 say:

I recommend hydrogen peroxide 3% for desinfection.
That is cheap and available in each drug store.

Because of the hand soap:

It is this soap:
https://www.dm.de/sagrotan-fluessigseif ... 74502.html

It is a refiller pack with 500ml for 3 Euro.
Together with water I have 1 liter prepared in a bottle.
The "dm drugstore" is near my flat, so I can buy it very easy.

Here is it on amazon.com for an absolute expensive price:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KY ... T9SPXVEHPH

The best advise for soap is that you recommend just a "soft soap mixed with water inside a bottle" to your BCD members.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS