TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by CharlieWone »

Meso wrote:Thanks, CharlieWone. I'm guessing one has to know the correct size to order (speaking of that, do you have suggestions on where to get one?). My Nikki's not here yet, so will have to measure her for clothing, but great suggestion on the white inspection gloves. Can't say I'll use them all the time, but understand the cost of being a dirty boy.
Most body stockings are "one size fits all" and fit the 155cm with some stretching, so may fit a little smaller body.
For much smaller sizes, I'd look online at girls dance tights and leotards, they can go really small. :D

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Thanks. My new lady is a 148, so will start shopping. Appreciate your response! :)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Credits go to begog and the care document changes have been made.
the absolute PLAN for that:

Make sure doll is positioned properly before beginning. On back, legs up and spread.

Plan A:
Get a spray bottle to apply rubbing alcohol. Spray outside of insert and inside of insert cavity. It goes right in and out afterward. When removing, pull up on cavity with one hand, while pulling the insert out with the other. This allows air to pass and alleviates suction.

Plan B:
Coat outside of insert generously with powder or starch. Insert the insert most (or all) of the way in. If resistance is met, stop and use a wand. A smooth, round object such as a dildo or short broom handle will do. Apply lube to wand and inside of insert. Use wand to gently seat the insert in place. To remove, grasp the insert with one hand and provide air passage with the other while pulling the insert out, just like the alcohol method.

The only drawback to Plan B is the buildup of powder on and in the doll. When wet, the powder tends to "ball up." There are no drawbacks to Plan A that I am aware of.

When cleaning the TPE insert, flush with warm water. Hot, but no too hot. If it burns your hand, its too hot for TPE. Turning the insert inside out allows thorough cleaning of the inside of the insert and proper drying. This also has the added effect of enlarging the inside diameter, which is usually a blessing. After time, the insert will elongate a bit from this and become difficult to install. Snipping off about 1/2" alleviates this problem, at which point the insert is now PERFECT in my view.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I was wondering abut the body stocking idea. Any risk at all of affecting skin color using those?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nope, get white or the nude color to play it safe.
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
asian.jpg
asian.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 5887 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

I have been a bit more cautious about applying powder to my doll in my wife's presence and that seemed to taken care of her sore throat. Corn starch will probably be a safer alternative if that is also an issue for anyone.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Nice to hear she is doing better
Jeff and Nyoko
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MicEroIwgoo

Insert video can be seen above
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Shanzdoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shanzdoll »

Extremely helpful post and great to have that downloadable list. Thanks! As a newbie this kind of stuff is invaluable.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Shanzdoll,
You are welcome.
All new dolls owners might want to check out:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=63812
Some great tips...
Jeff and BCD girls
You might see some overlap.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Found this as well
What NOT to do to the doll:
Store it lying on its back, on a hard surface. Very soon, the buttocks will become flat!! I let my new doll adopt a sitting position, on an height adjustable wheeler chair (without back). The behind shape till now is still great.
Dress it up in dark colors : as adviced by George, washed at least 6 times before trying the outfits. To be sure, check the skin after putting on new clothings a while later. If got stain, quickly use the TPE remover to get rid of the stain. Or you can test out the clothing on the insert first.
Missing the hard to reach part when drying up after a wash : Black colored fungus will grow, making it disgusting. Dry your doll properly, EVERYWHERE, esp the inner cavities. Use body powder ( Pure Corn-starch powder) in those places, and the whole body too. I recently use tampons for all 3 cavities, and it works well. And do not forget to check the eyes! Water gets in too, if you spray water on the whole head. And the neck joint.
Letting it fall, accidentally : my 140 has sustained cuts all over the body. Use the TPE glue as provided.
Letting it kneel for you-know-what purposes : will damage the knee
Twisting the arms or legs not according to manual advice : this will damage the joints. My 140 has its right ankle loosed forever
Putting on wigs bought from other places – the black net within the hair piece will stain the head. Use a beanie that doesn’t stain before putting on the wig. It will also help make the hair more natural looking on the head.
Putting on clothes with the head still on: The eye lashes will be messed up, turning crooked. Or when you are moving the doll around on and off bed. The head will turn, and the beautiful eye lashes will not be as good. If you must leave the head on while dressing it, I suggest remove the hair piece (or the hairpiece will be messed up too), and put a swimming goggles on the head. It will help save the eye lashes.
Recently i bought some eyelashes and put it on the doll...great effect! Those are quite cheap too.
Be careful with the nails…might fall off if carelessly putting on clothes.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Jimbofod wrote:
CharlieWone wrote:
Meso wrote:
Kaycee-1.jpg
Kaycee is wearing a sleeveless style but I have a full sleeve one, as well.
She feels great in one and it keeps her clean and protected from minor scrapes
or things that would scratch accidentally.
Also, get several pairs of white inspection gloves to wear when handling her when she is nude.
You will be surprised how easily the gloves get soiled just moving stuff around. That soiling would
be on your girl from your bare hands without them. When a pair get dirty, throw them in the wash and keep a spare pair or two.
They are really cheap to buy online by the pack.
They also look great! Dat bOOty! ;)

Really though, I wonder where I can find one that will fit my soon-to-be-delivered 100 cm doll. She is small, but very curvy. Thanks!
A pait of 6 years old tights will make a great body stalking and protect her really well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

frank1701 wrote:I have been a bit more cautious about applying powder to my doll in my wife's presence and that seemed to taken care of her sore throat. Corn starch will probably be a safer alternative if that is also an issue for anyone.
It is a sa9fer alternative
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks everyone for your useful ideas

matriks7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matriks7 »

Thanks for all the helpful information! This should go a long way to making the doll last longer and stay in good shape.

INFORMATIONS