TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

LIKE FRECKLES?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I used Staedtler Lumocolour permanent marker as recommended by VonRubber.
Too see more of Anna Patricia Fedospés check out
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=83493
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Attachments
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg (19.07 KiB) Viewed 6168 times
IMG_0454.jpg
IMG_0454.jpg (33.16 KiB) Viewed 6168 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Unknown2
Former Member

Re: LIKE FRECKLES?

Post by Unknown2 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I used Staedtler Lumocolour permanent marker as recommended by VonRubber.
Too see more of Anna Patricia Fedospés check out
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=83493
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Thanks Jeff. Hope Anna gets a warm welcome :)

Ok guys, Jeff has asked me to run through how I got the freckles on Anna. I'm no expert at makeup/styling dolls, but I have been an artist for years and have a fair idea.

Ok, for applying freckles I DO NOT recommend just dabbing loads of dots in a speedy manner lol. Take your time, I spent a few hours doing mine and it's still not perfect as we are dealing with TPE.

I used permanent markers, recommended by user VonRubber when he applied this method to lips. Check out his thread on this:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=45 where he covers other customization tips.

With the freckles, the trick is to take your time and try not to go too random or fast. Each freckle is slowly placed. The hard part is to try to get the tip of the marker to JUST touch ever so slightly for the smaller dots. They should vary in size. They will go on rather dark (Brown marker) but be wiped/patted in with a very very damp (not wet) cloth to add some transparency. It also helps if they appear to have different opacities.

Try using a reference photo to aid you, along with a good well-lit work area.

Unknown2

dollguy

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by dollguy »

Interesting very interesting

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Here is a close up of the freckles for a better look:
IMG_0554.PNG
IMG_0554.PNG (10.66 MiB) Viewed 6153 times
You can look at more of Anna here: viewtopic.php?f=212&t=83493

Unknown2

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

I think some orange color applied over the brown could also add variety to the freckles.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

VonRubber wrote:Hello,

I think some orange color applied over the brown could also add variety to the freckles.

Von Rubber
Haha, I did actually do that, but it didn't work lol.

Unknown2

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WARNING>>>>>>>>HEATING A TPE DOLL

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=83758

Please be careful...VERY careful
I'm fairly new to this- have only had my first doll about two months now.
I read somewhere here that if you take a heating pad apart and expose the wires, the wires can be inserted and used as a hole warmer. I tried it and it works great! Yesterday as an experiment, I left the wires inside and around the doll longer than I had before- hoping for a more "complete" warming job. I even threw a blanket over the doll and kind of wrapped her up with the heating pad. I unwrapped everything about 90 minutes later and to my horror saw that I had burned/ melted "grill marks" into the doll! (kinda look like stretch marks) Disaster!
Attachments
OUCH....jpg
OUCH....jpg (26.37 KiB) Viewed 6086 times
THAT HURTS!.jpg
THAT HURTS!.jpg (32.45 KiB) Viewed 6086 times

LostPropget
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LostPropget »

Great tips! Thank you for collecting all this information!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WARNING>>>>>>>>HEATING A TPE DOLL

Post by Stepford_CT »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=83758

Please be careful...VERY careful
I'm fairly new to this- have only had my first doll about two months now.
I read somewhere here that if you take a heating pad apart and expose the wires, the wires can be inserted and used as a hole warmer. I tried it and it works great! Yesterday as an experiment, I left the wires inside and around the doll longer than I had before- hoping for a more "complete" warming job. I even threw a blanket over the doll and kind of wrapped her up with the heating pad. I unwrapped everything about 90 minutes later and to my horror saw that I had burned/ melted "grill marks" into the doll! (kinda look like stretch marks) Disaster!
Isn't that why they invented USB warmers? Not only that, TPE really doesn't like heat; when I did the photo shoots for Camea and Tuesday, I had to pay attention to the sun. Even in the short time (10 minutes max) they were in the sunlight, I could tell they were heating up even though I was wiping them down with a wet cloth. When I went to pick them up, I could feel the difference in the TPE. I found the best way to warm them up is good ol' body heat.

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

For those concerned about using scissors to cut the padding on their new doll, I would suggest using trauma scissors. They're the kind we used to cut off clothing from trauma patients and for cutting bandages. The bottom shear has a blunt right angle piece that makes it very difficult to injure the skin. Fortunately, I still have my old pair from when I was a Wilderness First Responder (WFR or Woofer). So, I be set when my beauty arrives.
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

Dave08
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dave08 »

I'm reading the attachment and upon reading ''Here are some helpful tips to help you take care of your new GF'', I started giggling like a little kid. LOL :lol:

It amuses me so much that because of my light autism and asperger, I can overwork most people in all spheres of my life but love, yet, because of my condition, I haven't had a gf in 15 years, yuge paradox. Oh well, with this new gf, I will finally be complete and truly unstoppable! 8)

I can't speak from experience because last time I had a gf, I was 12 and we didn't sleep together at such a young age but it must feel amazing, sleeping with a girl.

No kiss in 15 years, thank God for my unbelievable mental toughness but I the feeling this doll will truly change my life. I am used to living all my adult life and my teenage years one way, alone. And I love being alone, I get a feeling of, tranquility, as if I was meditating and being away from all these wars and the corruption in today's world. Living with someone will be different, indeed. I believe I will love the companionship. :)

So thank you for your great guide, I love it!!

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IWI »

I have an idea for cavity drying after washing. (my first doll is just ordered, so I may need concept corrections)

I own a ski boot and glove dryer. It is effectively a plastic box with a 4" fan in it. Air comes in underneath as it is slightly raised off the floor at its corners. It has four 24" flex tubes coming out the top that are designed to flex down into tall ski boots, or into gloves.
My brand has no heater, as heat can be damaging to boots and gloves materials...just lots of fresh air blowing through the 1 inch diameter flex tubes. I can leave it in my soaking wet boots and they are air dried in 3-4 hours. Its a lot of air being pushed by the 4" fan.

Mine isnt made any more, but there are others. Many with plastic towers coming out of the fan box, to put ski boots on upside down....I think that variety would also work if one improvised a reduced diameter hose to carry the air into TBE cavities.

[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 5_.jpg/img]

For me, I already have four hoses. I can reduce ends of each down via some rubber tubing and insert 4 small hoses into cavities simultaneously. I could also slip in an exit air hose into cavity of same small diameter
(say, 1/2" clear tubing) so air can easily escape. (Do some clear rubber materials have negative effects upon contact with TPE, I wonder? Thanks)
Feedback would idea be appreciated. Thanks.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

IWI wrote:I have an idea for cavity drying after washing. (my first doll is just ordered, so I may need concept corrections)

I own a ski boot and glove dryer. It is effectively a plastic box with a 4" fan in it. Air comes in underneath as it is slightly raised off the floor at its corners. It has four 24" flex tubes coming out the top that are designed to flex down into tall ski boots, or into gloves.
My brand has no heater, as heat can be damaging to boots and gloves materials...just lots of fresh air blowing through the 1 inch diameter flex tubes. I can leave it in my soaking wet boots and they are air dried in 3-4 hours. Its a lot of air being pushed by the 4" fan.

Mine isnt made any more, but there are others. Many with plastic towers coming out of the fan box, to put ski boots on upside down....I think that variety would also work if one improvised a reduced diameter hose to carry the air into TBE cavities.

[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 5_.jpg/img]

For me, I already have four hoses. I can reduce ends of each down via some rubber tubing and insert 4 small hoses into cavities simultaneously. I could also slip in an exit air hose into cavity of same small diameter
(say, 1/2" clear tubing) so air can easily escape. (Do some clear rubber materials have negative effects upon contact with TPE, I wonder? Thanks)
Feedback would idea be appreciated. Thanks.
The main problem with blowing air into the cavity is having a way for the air to escape. Either the legs need to be spread or a second hose is needed in order to allow moisture-laden air to escape. I suppose tampons could be used to absorb the water as well.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dave08,
We are happy it made you giggle.
Laughter is the best medicine.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Going shopping for your new girl friend, below might help.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=85723
Love,
Nyoko

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://8065b9ae.ngrok.io/html/testimonials.html (mobile friendly)
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 5647 times

INFORMATIONS