Introducing Kristin

We turn dreams into reality!
tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Kristin

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Wiliam, Kristin is a cutie with a nice rack....lol And yes, those green eyes are beautiful especially with that sheer green dress. Too bad you didn't enter her in the SHEER competition. Great picture.....Keep'em commin' :mrgreen:
Attachments
20160602_155506.jpg
20160602_155506.jpg (18.8 KiB) Viewed 1181 times

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

irishgirl wrote:
Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl wrote:
Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl wrote:Ours is TPE, but tongue says ours comes out of both, so he keeps it in the head part! Nice pics and good luck. idk if that helped.
irishgirl, you are always helpful :) Besides, you like my pictures. I'd try my hand at some decent lighting with my Cannon but I already have enough addictions!

Ok, lol I'm sorry, I should have said ''HER IRISH EYES ARE SMILING'' lol

WOW They do match her dress exactly.......
I know, right? It's a little weird. But pretty. I do like the irish aspect, though. I'm Scotch-Irish myself. Am I allowed to say that? Lol.
Of course, ''tongue'' is Scotch-Irish too! lol
I joke that since I'm Scotch-Irish, I drink AND have a bad temper when actually it's neither, lol.

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

tongue-O-matic wrote:Wiliam, Kristin is a cutie with a nice rack....lol And yes, those green eyes are beautiful especially with that sheer green dress. Too bad you didn't enter her in the SHEER competition. Great picture.....Keep'em commin' :mrgreen:
Sheer competition? Sounds like I missed out. Is there a thread?

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

wiliam, Every month they have one, it's always a different theme! There is 3 different category's... You better enter them. We would love to see what you come up with! :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

I'll keep an eye out. :rainbowafro:

Spazzmaster

Post by Spazzmaster »

Be careful, I turned mine on tight, and I broke off the "grub?" inside the neck. Now I'm thinking on a way to fix this. I'm thinking JB weld but i have to test it on the material first. Aligning the grub over the skeleton is a bit tricky also, it does not want to just slide back in. I'm going to have to put a bolt in there, to "beat " it in, gently with cloth of course. But yah be careful, dont turn it on too rough.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl wrote:
Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl wrote:
Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl wrote:Ours is TPE, but tongue says ours comes out of both, so he keeps it in the head part! Nice pics and good luck. idk if that helped.
irishgirl, you are always helpful :) Besides, you like my pictures. I'd try my hand at some decent lighting with my Cannon but I already have enough addictions!

WOW They do match her dress exactly.......
I know, right? It's a little weird. But pretty. I do like the irish aspect, though. I'm Scotch-Irish myself. Am I allowed to say that? Lol.
Of course, ''tongue'' is Scotch-Irish too! lol
I joke that since I'm Scotch-Irish, I drink AND have a bad temper when actually it's neither, lol.
LOL I do both!!!! Well, sometimes... :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

Spazzmaster wrote:Be careful, I turned mine on tight, and I broke off the "grub?" inside the neck. Now I'm thinking on a way to fix this. I'm thinking JB weld but i have to test it on the material first. Aligning the grub over the skeleton is a bit tricky also, it does not want to just slide back in. I'm going to have to put a bolt in there, to "beat " it in, gently with cloth of course. But yah be careful, dont turn it on too rough.
The grub? Is that the cap/limiter thingy down inside the neck? Mine is still there so I assume I'm still good. I bought a compression spring to experiment with. The idea being that once the neck bolt compresses the spring enough, maybe I can position her head wherever I'd like and still have it somewhat tight, rather than depending on the TPE-TPE friction. But I hurt my shoulder working on my car so it's going to have to wait a week or so. :roll:

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

[/quote] irishgirl, you are always helpful :) Besides, you like my pictures. I'd try my hand at some decent lighting with my Cannon but I already have enough addictions![/quote]

WOW They do match her dress exactly.......[/quote]

I know, right? It's a little weird. But pretty. I do like the irish aspect, though. I'm Scotch-Irish myself. Am I allowed to say that? Lol.[/quote]

Of course, ''tongue'' is Scotch-Irish too! lol[/quote]

I joke that since I'm Scotch-Irish, I drink AND have a bad temper when actually it's neither, lol.[/quote]

LOL I do both!!!! Well, sometimes... :glou:[/quote]

These days I drink about a six pack a year! I'm such a lightweight. But I have been known to chuck a tool at the wall when working on my classic car :whistle:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Wiliam wrote:
irishgirl, you are always helpful :) Besides, you like my pictures. I'd try my hand at some decent lighting with my Cannon but I already have enough addictions![/quote]

WOW They do match her dress exactly.......[/quote]

I know, right? It's a little weird. But pretty. I do like the irish aspect, though. I'm Scotch-Irish myself. Am I allowed to say that? Lol.[/quote]

I joke that since I'm Scotch-Irish, I drink AND have a bad temper when actually it's neither, lol.[/quote]

These days I drink about a six pack a year! I'm such a lightweight. But I have been known to chuck a tool at the wall when working on my classic car :whistle:[/quote]

LOL. You are funny. I drink rum & coke once in awhile.. :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Spazzmaster wrote:Be careful, I turned mine on tight, and I broke off the "grub?" inside the neck. Now I'm thinking on a way to fix this. I'm thinking JB weld but i have to test it on the material first. Aligning the grub over the skeleton is a bit tricky also, it does not want to just slide back in. I'm going to have to put a bolt in there, to "beat " it in, gently with cloth of course. But yah be careful, dont turn it on too rough.
I suggest to take pictures and then explain your issue in the repair section of the forum - a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful folks there.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

mi6c wrote:
I suggest to take pictures and then explain your issue in the repair section of the forum - a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful folks there.

Kind regards.
Just to clarify; this was meant for Spazz, yes?

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

irishgirl wrote:
Wiliam wrote:

These days I drink about a six pack a year! I'm such a lightweight. But I have been known to chuck a tool at the wall when working on my classic car :whistle:[/quote]

LOL. You are funny. I drink rum & coke once in awhile.. :glou:[/quote]

Yuck! Too sweet. I'm a Moosehead beer man. Very salty beer. To which I add.....er....salt ;-)

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

I added a spring to the inside of Kristin's neck with a washer on top (not pictured). It worked great! Now instead of her head being tight at only one point/head position, she has a good 120 degrees she can point her face and still be pretty tight.
Attachments
20160608_230504.jpg
20160608_230504.jpg (138.67 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
20160608_230457.jpg
20160608_230457.jpg (152.23 KiB) Viewed 1017 times

INFORMATIONS