It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:37 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Like them stacked? Check out this 140CM lady
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:39 pm 

haremlover wrote:
These are the official stats for their normal and their large breast versions
Attachment:
jy140 normal.jpg
Attachment:
jy140 bb.jpg

Best wishes

Harem

78 vs 72 the pics are not that small i proved that already.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm 

By the way my avatar is a Vanessa head copy or a original dont know for sure because i dont have it her body looks to be a copy or similar of the Penelope style body her boobs listed as 100cm like PD Penelope 101cm listed as.

Attachments:
100cm boobs.jpg
100cm boobs.jpg [ 186.3 KiB | Viewed 362 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

These dolls are so strange, well most asian, those legs are fatal ! they look like sticks ! pretty face, huge tits, huge ass and the legs? weird. When an Asian manufacturer is going to make a nice doll, more human looking, nice legs, normal breast and a nice ass? like what the hell are you are going to do with such huge tits? they don't even fit in your mouth. tit fuck? ha !

STT

* According to a scientific poll, men who feel attracted to huge breast are the ones who are looking for a female to reproduce....the irony.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14524
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 pm 

They make them bigger curvier frame with smaller boobs, harder to find but search here you'll see them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:51 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Boobman wrote:
They make them bigger curvier frame with smaller boobs, harder to find but search here you'll see them.
Hello Boobman, what's the obsession with such large breast? can you explain to me cuz I don't understand. I had a girlfriend with fake tits and they won't even fit in my mouth, other gf I had, she had nice large tits with pink nipples and they were amazing and I was able to almost getting inside my mouth. Now I see dolls with such big tits to the point that they look like another ass whats the point?? lol

STT

* According to a scientific poll, men who feel attracted to huge breast are the ones who are looking for a female to reproduce....the irony.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:22 pm 

SexTypeThing wrote:
Boobman wrote:
Hello Boobman, what's the obsession with such large breast? can you explain to me cuz I don't understand. I had a girlfriend with fake tits and they won't even fit in my mouth, other gf I had, she had nice large tits with pink nipples and they were amazing and I was able to almost getting inside my mouth. Now I see dolls with such big tits to the point that they look like another ass whats the point?? lol

STT

I can only speak for myself on this, the 100cm would be my size limit. But for me its not the size but the shape, i have dated both large breasted & small breasted girls/women. The thing with breasts to me is more visual than anything else, yes i like the full feeling in my large hands of a nice 36D but they have to be appealing to me not just size. I know of many smaller breasted models i have tons of pictures of them too that i like as well. That's basically all there is to it for me anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Boobman wrote:
SexTypeThing wrote:
Boobman wrote:

STT

I can only speak for myself on this, the 100cm would be my size limit. But for me its not the size but the shape, i have dated both large breasted & small breasted girls/women. The thing with breasts to me is more visual than anything else, yes i like the full feeling in my large hands of a nice 36D but they have to be appealing to me not just size. I know of many smaller breasted models i have tons of pictures of them too that i like as well. That's basically all there is to it for me anyway.
I see, I quiet never understood or feel the pleasure of huge tits. Whatever tickle our pickles right? haha to me is just unnecessary weight for a doll.

Cheers

STT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Weight? In lbs?

ఠ_ఠ...??? 130cm tall (Bust82cm-Waist43cm-Hip83cm)22kg/50lbs???...ఠ_ఠ CLICK PICS NOW!!!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=83533

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 am 

haremlover wrote:
These are the official stats for their normal and their large breast versions
Attachment:
jy140 normal.jpg
Attachment:
jy140 bb.jpg

Best wishes

Harem

OK, is it me, or just the fact that the text is a little blurry, but those lists of numbers look the same... not being able to read the list of particular stats on the left doesn't help any...

-S-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 am 

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Thanks you.
The first looks like the 140 being used to sell a larger doll.
Not a good thing.
By the photo shoot and her size to a chair, she is NO WAY a 165CM doll.
Agreed?
Is that shot from the official JY site?
Jeff

So Jeff, since the photos are unreliable, which doll is it you are promoting? Is it a JY-140?

S

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Regardless, that body would fulfill my fantasies. I guess it was designed for guys like me because I like it. But then again I like all shapes, sizes, proportions and colors. I don't care for the head at the top. I really like the older look of Vanessa with those pouty lips.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:12 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

onenrmlone,
One problem is there is one real JY site and one that claims to be it.
I trust my supplier and it is the busty JY 140 being promoted.
Is it possible the chair is extra large?
Of course, but highly unlikely.
Now, I never trust stats on sites especially after seeing the weights be so far off.
B-W-H:72.5-53.4-74cm(28.54''-21.02''-29.13'') is given for both the busty 140 and normal on the not really JY site and that is an obvious discrepancy.
More to come
Best,
Jeff

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:35 am 

Yeah, thanks Jeff...

Just wanted to clarify what it is you are actually advertising, and wondering whether it's possible to get full correct stats for that item, whichever model it turns out to be.

-S-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:25 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

if you are looking for correct stats, NO, and I would say that for any doll because the sites are not 100% correct. Some are way off...
Please check out how much does she really weigh
Does this doll come in that size with two breasts sizes, per the official site, the answer is yes!
Not the EXACT answer you wanted, but it is the truth.
I will gladly write the official JY people ( the other site are just agents, not really JY)
Now, I have sold close to ten JY dolls and no complaints yet which is a good sign, but I use suppliers that speak Chinese and good English.
Best,
Jeff

Quote:
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
Quote:
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I would definitely be interested in this super busty 140cm doll if we could confirm all the details ie exact bust measurements, weight etc plus more accurate photos.

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next