Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Anung Un Rama,
Did we forget to text you?
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=81151
Love,
the BCD Girls
We turn dreams into reality
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Ultra soft TPE available upon request

Post by Mishka1965 »

While its true, the softer TPE is something to behold, I have to be very careful not to damage my WM161. My RLSD 141 is firm but built like a brick - great for those photos, while the WM161 is great in bed and needs care when moving around..

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

just in case you forgot, and it's easy to do with gorgeous gals coming out everyday, some of the finest gals, are already here,
damn the new effect just won't wear off with her. excuse me while I jump the bones...;)
Attachments
2017-02-10 20.07.08.jpg
2017-02-10 20.07.08.jpg (4.35 MiB) Viewed 1559 times
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Anung Un Rama,
Did we forget to text you?
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=81151
Love,
the BCD Girls
We turn dreams into reality

Sure Jeff...no text required....

However....I am still researching this as a "TPE ultra soft option" rather than is it the new baseline TPE blend formulation from the JINSAN factory for some brand name lines.

I have not actively seen it marketed as such as a tick the box for ultra soft option as yet.

But I do note some of the newer WM 155s do have a difference in flesh creasing tendeancy to the pre June 2016 makes, that is creating some speculation on the forum as to is this or that doll a fake as it differs from 2015 marketting images a bit.....

Ergo...my quest for information and education for the masses.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

Can we get the fixed vagina and ass with the new super soft TPE and leave the other parts regular TPE?

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I don't know that there is such a thing as "regular" tpe.
it's still too new and is hopefully evolving towards what someday might be "regular", sheesh we just learning how to properly clean and prolong the life of the material as it is.
I can say from my experience in using baby oil that it has definitely prolonged and softened the tpe that was originally a little hard . my 156 is extremely soft a subtle in ways that she was not when I bought her.
I'm also proud to say that she has no tears, rips or other parting of skin in any way, anywhere.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

RabidBird,
Nice idea, but highly unlikely.
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Greyhavens
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Greyhavens »

Once I order my doll I may have to go with this option! :D

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Question what is the pros and cons of each..

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

LATEST and GREATEST
I got two five-inch square slabs which are about 1/2 inch (one being the ultra-soft, and the other being the standard). I was also given a smaller, but thicker brick of what I'm calling "the standard." I can tell you first off that if you request these samples, wear gloves and clean them before touching (itchy hands). None of the pieces were labeled, but it was clear what was what. The ultra-soft piece was easily 30 to 40% more jello-y and floppy than the other two samples (maybe more). It is relatively durable too. I stretched it nearly twice its width until it got tiny surface tears...
...My take on this sample is exactly what I'd imagined: The ultra-soft is going to be durable (enough), and anyone who gets a doll made with it would do well to be gentle. To me, it's worth it to have this extent of realism at the simple cost of being more careful. My first doll was the 155cm DD from 1am about a year-and-a-half ago. This ultra-soft is certainly softer than that.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Jeff,

You are a fountain of information and a true asset to this community!!
IS the ultra soft material(good to hear it has some durability too!) only available for the WM and YL dolls?
Is the ultra soft sample different from the actual doll? If gloves are required and makes hands itchy, will we need to be completely covered to play with them when the full doll is made?

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

You know Jeff, it might behoove you and Eric to advertise this option particularly for the YL 160cm, given that the ginormous ass appears to be a little firmer and less jiggly in videos (and on similar models) than folks were hoping for.

Not saying the 160 is anything other than amazing, of course...every day I see photos/video is a day of fighting the throbbing impulse to buy...but I can only imagine that combination would be especially sublime. Unless, of course, there are shipping concerns involved?
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

robbyd,
I do the best I can. This intel was gathered as I did some Scoobydoo research. I have adopted put two 170 and both BCD family members got the extra soft skin.
V/r
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS