cloudclimax.co.uk

saving up get herman 170cm male doll

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Byakuya Kuciki

Re: saving up get herman 170cm male doll

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Thats pretty awesome. I hope he is everything you want him to be. :D
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

he is great. thanks for your share

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

How exciting! We will be crossing our fingers that he arrives to you, safe and sound, and SOON!

He's really a lovely man and it's good to know he will be so well loved and appreciated!

BTW - I am married to Hollywu and it's been awesome. I'm sure Herman will dig married synthetic life too!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

from this post and looking at your links its great to see next level dedication..sewing machine! 100001 picture collection , Hyana looking cute!doll family Living the life.. an inspiration! and to know one isnt alone in ones doll passions.so much arranging to do! Your so lucky being able to be more open with it all..for some guys this life has to remain semi undercovers most of the time.
Doll maker pro so deserves her herman.. be sure to update with pics..and diff cos-Play!

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

thankyoui pyewacket yea i'm very open with my dolls hyuna will have daddy herman i cant wait take herman public

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

thankyou guys i had pay some bills now i can start saving up for herman i had buy tires for my car i will let u know when i order him

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

i might get pink skin tone or tan what do u guys think of skin tone

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi shawntaew31! Long time no speak! Have you still got the WM168 Nava? You’ll have to watch your new ‘man’ with her if you eventually get him!

I would suggest the pale skin if you like Asians but it does depend on your tastes really.

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

My opinion on skin tone is always "medium" which is between fair and tan. It's a custom request with some vendors, but it doesn't cost any extra. It's a beautiful tone. I have TPE of everything (except black) and medium is the only one to me that looks real in person.

Left: Light tan, Middle: Medium, Right: Dark tan/cocoa, Bottom: Natural/Fair
dq_skins_tan_vs_medium_vs_darktan_vs_fair_natural_light2.jpg
dq_skins_tan_vs_medium_vs_darktan_vs_fair_natural_light2.jpg (138.18 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
The image I send to vendors:
OrderColorReference.jpg
OrderColorReference.jpg (217.24 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
I'm excited for your Herman.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm really looking forward to Herman arriving too. I'm so fedup of my wife complaining I only take photos of women, that she thinks therefore is a sexually orientated perversion for dolls, this will change when Herman arrives. He's being made with standing feet and he'll be hard working as a builder bloke around the place. He'll certainly be flexing my muscles when he's working rather than his own though. These dolls are so obstinate in not moving for themselves.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

thanks you guys u know me i love asians i always buy only asian love dolls i will make videos too it will be on my twtter i havnt got nava tan skin tone yet i have so many love dolls i want i will let u know what skin tone like tan looks good but pink skin looks more korean lol

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

DexterQuest wrote:My opinion on skin tone is always "medium" which is between fair and tan. It's a custom request with some vendors, but it doesn't cost any extra. It's a beautiful tone. I have TPE of everything (except black) and medium is the only one to me that looks real in person.

Left: Light tan, Middle: Medium, Right: Dark tan/cocoa, Bottom: Natural/Fair
dq_skins_tan_vs_medium_vs_darktan_vs_fair_natural_light2.jpg
The image I send to vendors:
OrderColorReference.jpg
I'm excited for your Herman.
i like yours too

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi shawntaew31! Long time no speak! Have you still got the WM168 Nava? You’ll have to watch your new ‘man’ with her if you eventually get him!

I would suggest the pale skin if you like Asians but it does depend on your tastes really.

Good luck, Hollows.
i havnt yet buy her yet she is on my list :D

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

This is good to hear back from you, shawntaew31! I wish you good vibes while saving for Herman! He's very, very handsome and it will be wonderful when you have him, I guarantee that.

Haremlover.... better watch it if you get a Herman running around your house! He might get eyes for wifey!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

INFORMATIONS