cloudclimax.co.uk

Pre-Register Your Interest DS-Lite

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Pre-Register Your Interest DS-Lite

Post by Cloudclimax »

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.
I don't see any reaction in truth, but I couldn't truly commit to an answer at this moment in time.
We are now just awaiting our sample and once received we will be put some videos on the forum.
I will give greater details nearer the time, I know the shipping within China for the launched DSLite dolls is estimated (and only estimated) delivery by 08th October.
See translation - from EXDoll website PDF

Pre-sale time: Sep.1,2016-Sep.15,2016
Pre-sale only 15 days, grab it now before the price goes up to original

Estimated delivery time: after National holiday (Oct.8,2016)
Parcels will be sent to the order.
Please be patient.
Subject to the actual shipping date.

So really we are just awaiting our sample hopefully early October, but again I will keep you updated.

Rest assured
Paul - Cloud Climax

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Foaming at the mouth waiting for pictures!
L✰neR✯nger

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Looking forward to getting more information. I would LOVE a doll with SUPER HUGE breasts that only weighs about 10kgs. That would be perfection!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hello, Cloudclimax

Infrequently Asked Question :D

With the upcoming DS-Lite, how is Cloud Climax listed on the London Stock Exchange?
Or, if not yet publicly held, please make IPO announcement, at the proper time.

It would seem that, once Cloud Climax goes public, the time would be right
to invest, and sell off stocks in Japanese and Chinese publicly-held doll maker companies.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Haha
Thank you very much.
Yes, we are eagerly anticipating, albeit I have never been successful in my pursuit of hedge fund management, capital gains and commodities lol

We are still awaiting our sample which once we receive I will create a supporting MP4, & photos which will be uploaded, as soon as I have further detail I will release with a post on TDF and supporting banner too.

More than likely at a parallel time DS Dolls make their online and forum announcement too I predict. I do know that like many posts from very senior forum members, and general conversations everybody is fully appreciative that DS Dolls will start to volume manufacture and take orders when they are 100% ready. This means we are all totally excited!, a game changer one comment I recall, which I/we/all can agree. What is more the professional approach by DS Dolls means we are all in a similar position awaiting updates, I like this as it means we don't have too much speculation and miss leading information.

Love your post today Mongoose, brought a smile to my face :)
Thank you
brilliant!

Best
Paul

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi Paul,

DS Dolls' The Doll Sweet website isn't even tracking the DS-Doll Lite.

Given that you have the lead on bringing
the DS Doll Lite from development to sales,
I certainly hope your firm is willing to ship
to the US.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi Mongoose,
I am positive this will become much clearly, at Cloud Climax we are the authorised, official reseller for the UK and Europe markets (excluding France and Germany, where there are established authorised DS Resellers located in these countries), as for Rest of the World, yes we can ship but again Japan, China and USA and Canada are DS Dolls markets which we are not authorised to sell to. I believe when the production and manufacture is commercially aligned & positioned. DS Dolls will announce officially on their website for order processing.
I've tried not to post too often, with information and inaccurate detail so I've purely concentrated on the UK developments you see where we are authorised to promote commercially and sell all DS products.
I am convinced that DS Dolls website will have clear announcements more than likely before we start to collect any payments, I am certain of this as the commercials are still to be finalised. It's not in DS Dolls interest to open sales to any other reseller before they have officially launched themselves on their dedicated sales channels.
Hope this helps and makes sense.
Thank you Mongoose,
Paul

INFORMATIONS