cloudclimax.co.uk

NEW lingerie collection now available online !

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

NEW lingerie collection now available online !

Post by Cloudclimax »

http://cloudclimax.com/t/chemise--babydolls

Please see our new collection of branded CloudClimax lingerie, all labelled with the Cloud Climax logo.

http://cloudclimax.com/t/teddies

Hope you like our branded quality doll lingerie

http://cloudclimax.com/t/negligee

We are excited to share our range with the forum

http://cloudclimax.com/t/bridal

http://cloudclimax.com/t/bodystockings
(Please note our bodystocking collection is not labelled with our
CloudClimax embose).

Thank you

Cloud Climax Support

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: NEW lingerie collection now available online !

Post by haremlover »

It's nice to see a good source of lingerie . . . but your main focus seems to be on lingerie rather than any enthusiasm for dolls. The most successful vendors of dolls have a prime enthusiasm for dolls: one wants to know from a vendor that they have discernment about quality and detail. This is important for fault checking before the doll is delivered to a customer.

Perhaps if you used dolls for modelling your lingerie you might find better success, introducing dolls also to people looking for lingerie rather than introducing lingerie to people looking for dolls.

If you would like to do some photoshoots with lingerie and DS dolls I am within striking distance of London.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

To add to Harem's comment's.

While the high-end dolls have measurements that correlate to those of real women, most dolls do not. Most dolls correlate to x-small ladies (or smaller), and some have very dramatic curve. There are some dolls that are scaled way down (100 cm, but the curve of a full size woman). One size fits MOST, does not fit most dolls.

Finding lingerie that fits a Doll is a chore. If a manufacture would produce scaled down lingerie (and regular clothing too) they would have a corner on this niche market. Just try to find any lingerie that i XXS (or smaller) is darn near impossible.

Like Harem indicated I don't care how it look on a real woman, I want to know how it would look on my Doll.

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi to you both Haremlover and Oosik,

We appreciate your messages.

We are the only UK Authorised Reseller for DS Dolls, and we also operate selling Cloud Climax branded lingerie and luxury sex toys. We are enthusiastic about all aspects of our business.

As you are aware, our lingerie is modelled on a female as opposed to one of our Dolls and I understand how you could see this as being a shun towards the doll side of our business. We are a crossover business unlike many of the other vendors on the forum, we have to sometimes make these kind of decisions and we do not take them lightly.

What we would say is that whilst our lingerie is made in female UK sizes that our smaller sizes and One Sized items are entirely suitable for the dolls we sell despite our choice not to use our dolls as models.

If you were to order and find that you had sizing issues we would obviously rectify any problems you had without question. It is most important to us that our customers are 100% happy with their products and the service they get from us at Cloud Climax.

We have been looking into producing smaller sizes in some of our range. Whilst we appreciate many dolls are smaller than our lingerie range sizing, we wanted to cater for DS doll sizes first before expanding our range as these are the dolls we supply.

We are happy to bespoke make any of our lingerie at a small extra cost to measurements you provide to us to make sure it would fit your own doll.

We are excited about every element of our company and excited to be able to supply our lingerie to you.

Cloud Climax
www.cloudclimax.com

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It would be nice if you indicated what size dolls they fit.
L✰neR✯nger

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - thanks - I do understand where you're coming from.

But you are coming into an area where dolls are prime focus, and as DS agents yours too.

Your response isn't much encouraging that you've had significant experience handling dolls and as a result you're unlikely to engender great enthusiasm for potential doll purchasers to come to you rather than to go to other doll vendors with indisputable enthusiasm, experience and discernment. If you want to foster the doll business, which as DS agent I assume is your desire, rather than the lingerie business than dolls - and specifically DS dolls - do need to be a primary focus in your communications.

If you can do so your business will be more successful.
It's also important for DS to be able to have confidence in the experience and expertise in their agents, and for customers to be able to have faith in that relationship so that any problems can be correctly diagnosed and responded to accordingly.

I'm not saying that anyone's taken affront by putting lingerie on human beings, only making an observation that is capable of bringing greater success to your business than the likelihood of probabilities I can see at the moment. Please forgive me for proffering advice. Your business is your affair and not mine and you're free and welcome to ignore it, although freely given.

If you would like to do a lingerie photoshoot in surroundings that top photographers make much of in their work not far from Gatwick Airport, with the added bonus of some tame models in the form of DS 158+ 160+(old158) and 163+ ladies with a selection of heads as different characters to play with, then you would be welcome to do something. In supplying lingerie outside the DS size ranges my TPE 158 and 155 ladies would also welcome you.

Your real challenge will be in supplying lingerie for the DS Mini lady.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you all for your responses, in particular Harem.

Our currently stocked Lingerie range is in ladies UK sizes 6-18. We will shortly be adding a size guide to our site and we will put up a link in order that you can see our size range. We can make minor bespoke adjustments to our current size range by request.

We have all the necessary experience in order that we can facilitate our orders and we go up and above for every customer. It is an honour for us here at Cloud Climax to be the UK Official Reseller for DSDolls. We have been given this title due to our integrity and extremely hard work and dedication supporting the brand.

What we can see is that doll owners do also want to buy other products I.e. lingerie and wigs for their lovely ladies and we understand that this is a niche part of our business. We do not cater for all doll sizes but we do have a good range that is suitable for a good variety of sizes whether it be a doll or a woman.

Most of our employees are doll admirers or owners and between us we have expertise in many areas.

We thank you sincerely Harem for your constructive messages and your kind offer of your lovely ladies for a photoshoot. We will definately be doing a doll photoshoot in the future with our photographer and brand campaign office team.

We hope that you will let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Cloud Climax
www.cloudclimax.com

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I would like to a see a list where you match the lingerie to specific dolls. So for example, Joe Blow wants a 125cm doll, so he would like to be able to know which lingerie you sell will fit his doll well.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

DollAfficionado wrote:I would like to a see a list where you match the lingerie to specific dolls. So for example, Joe Blow wants a 125cm doll, so he would like to be able to know which lingerie you sell will fit his doll well.

Totally agree!

clamchowder01

Post by clamchowder01 »

Would these black body stockings stain TPE dolls really fast? I don't have a doll but have been looking at TPE ones and would love to dress them in the black body stockings..

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi There Clamchowder,

A warm welcome to TDF!

We do not think that our body stockings will dye transfer at all... however we would recommend rinsing the Bodystocking first and drying it thoroughly before putting it on a doll.

We would also recommend white/nude/pale clothing to rule out dye transfer if you intend on having your doll wear it a long time without changing as there is no chance of dye transfer.

We also recommend being very vigilant to ensure no transfer of colours to the skin surface.

We do not hold a stock of white or nude bodystockings currently but we are able to get them if this was your requirement. The white ones do look rather lovely!

If you need anymore help please let us know.

Paul
Cloud Climax

INFORMATIONS