cloudclimax.co.uk

Ex Lite by DS Doll now open for sales Live today!

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ex Lite by DS Doll now open for sales Live today!

Post by Cloudclimax »

Love the photo Harem,
Thank you for sharing, excellent photography skills as always, she is so photogenic.
Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I have Ex Lites coming this week, I should be able to process orders with a next day delivery UK and 2 day Europe. Limited supply, I will have them for Friday this week.
Please email me if you are Looking to place an order.

Thank you
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (655.75 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

It may be a good idea to thoroughly research this doll in order to have a balanced viewpoint, several posts had been made in regard to this doll which are no longer visible, also rather more telling photo's

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,
Please take a look at all our videos and our blog produced if you get the chance.

I have put in considerable time and effort to show the quality of the Ex Lite and to be as detailed as possible.

Here you will find, videos relating to inserts, visuals photos and body texture, I have only last week produced a post on CloudClimax on TDF with photos in the official office lady outfit, as marketed by Ex Doll on their website.

I also have a few posts in CloudClimax on TDF with photos relating to maintenance and comments regarding product and quality and price points.

Thank you
Paul

The links are below, (blog)
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/ex-lite-review/

You Tube channel for Cloud Climax
https://www.youtube.com/cloudclimax

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

I would suggest independent reviews are always more appropriate

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Again, I would ask you kindly,

Please feel free to private message me or telephone my business to discuss, I understand your not looking to purchase the Ex Lite, if you would like to post regarding my service and business please do so, I would be happy to review your comments about CloudClimax.com and CloudClimax.co.uk

Just so you are aware I sell over 6000+ products in the adult industry and have many endorsements from retailers and manufactures. Cloud Climax is the Official Authorised reseller in the UK for Ex Doll.

So I am a little perplexed to why you are questioning my business and endorsement ?

Like I said, please private message or call my business if you are very concerned about my company and practice with regards to selling and marketing as the UK chosen vendor for Ex Doll, DS Dolls.

I would really like to hear from you to find out in greater depth your concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Paul
Owner Cloud Enterprises, CloudClimax.co.uk & CloudClimax.com

Give me a call anytime.
Paul

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

I'm not remotely questioning your business, I am simply suggesting that in regard to this particular doll potential buyers may find it helpful to seek out independent reviews I can find no reason you would object to this .

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I don't have any kind of an objection to this, in fact I invite it.

What we are finding, is that the dolls that I am importing into the EU are a far cry from the first photographs that people came across on the EXDoll forums and that there are drastic improvements to all aspects. I also outline that you have to know how to treat the doll correctly so as not to damage her.

This is outlined in my posts and reviews.

If you do want to buy one in order to make your own review please contact me for a discount.

Best Regards
Paul
Cloud Climax

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Well I'm sure that's extremely generous of you but I feel that buying a doll in order to create a review might be over reaching myself somewhat, particularly as my own dolly has an incessant thirst for absolutely anything that spontaneously occurrs to her.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Kcupusay wrote:.. . my own dolly has an incessant thirst for absolutely anything that spontaneously occurrs to her.
That quote is immortal

Best wishes

Harem

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Well doesn't she sound like a whole lot of fun... You seem to have your hands full already.

Paul
Cloud Climax

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

haremlover wrote:
Kcupusay wrote:.. . my own dolly has an incessant thirst for absolutely anything that spontaneously occurrs to her.
That quote is immortal

Best wishes

Harem
That's what she said right before launching into her latest preoccupation. : )

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Anyway... As I was saying...

We have a few unsold EX-Lites in the coming shipment so they will be available on fast delivery on a first come first serve basis. Availability is limited but if you buy now you should have her arrive Next Day (UK) and a Two Day (EU). All orders that have not yet been processed and provided with tracking details will recieve their tracking by Friday.

Thanks
Paul

INFORMATIONS