www.dolls-castle.com

Sexy YL 160 Kassandra Review!

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
YETI49
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sexy YL 160 Kassandra Review!

Post by YETI49 »

Hi TDF!

I recently bought a YL 160, who I have named Kassandra, from Dolls Castle so I am here to share my experience of the whole process.

Background
I found out about dolls when I stumbled upon the Real Doll site back around the end of 2014. After doing some research I thankfully found TDF, which has helped me tremendously in being able to make an informed purchase decision. I haven’t been very active on here but I have been lurking for a long time. Honestly, I can’t thank everyone enough for their care guides, tips, and photos! Anyone looking to get a doll should do extensive research on here before making a purchase so they know they are getting a legit doll that they know how to maintain.

Purchase
I first contacted Miracle at Dolls Castle about August 21. She was quick to respond and answered all of my questions. I had a lot of questions and concerns that totaled about 30 emails before making the purchase, so I can tell you that she will do her best to help you. As for the price, she will get you the BEST PRICE! She is willing to work with you and beat any other TDF vendor. If you are a little tight on money, definitely contact Miracle!

Production
The order was put in about August 28. The production time was about a week (like Miracle had told me so that was good). When I got the factory photos, she looked pretty much perfect. However, she did not have the black fingernails that I had wanted. It wasn’t a huge deal to me so I told Miracle that it was ok and to go ahead and ship her. However, Miracle went ahead and got the factory to change them to black. That impressed me and shows that Miracle actually cares that her customers are completely satisfied! I was really happy she did this. Ultimately the doll was shipped on about September 6 and scheduled for delivery on September 13.

Shipping/Receival
I had her shipped to my local FedEx facility because I live with my parents. She ended up arriving on September 14, which is when I picked her up. No issues with that, and they didn’t even ask everyone’s favorite question: “What’s in the box?”

I carried the box inside early next morning. It was heavy, but not unmanageable. I carried it vertically and made sure the arrow was facing up. However, halfway inside I almost panicked because a screw head popped through the bottom of the box… As I would later find out it was the neck bolt screw and not her feet (you’ll see in the pictures).

Jinshan needs to put arrows CORRECTLY on the box so the doll is not shipped on her neck which has little to no extra padding. Luckily my doll came fine, but I know another member recently had this same issue and was not so lucky. It’s a shame because there was extra padding on her feet which would have helped if it was labeled correctly. Anyway, I’m glad she came ok but Jinshan needs to do something about this because dolls will (and have) come damaged even if the shippers follow the labels.

Doll Specs
Body: YL 160
Head: YL Kasandra
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Vagina Type: Insert
Pubic Hair: None
Nipple Color: Pink
Labia Color: Pink
Foot Type: Regular
Fingernail Color: Black
Toenail Color: Black
Hair: 1 long black, 1 long blonde (Miracle gave me a second for free!)

Unboxing
The box was in good shape. The body came wrapped in plastic, and the head had the usual foam padding around it. The hands and feet were covered, and everything was in a soft pink blanket. She also came with a comb, small gloves, irrigator, simple outfit, and USB warming rod. Despite my concerns over her ass/boobs getting flattened, they actually came in great shape. Her body overall came in near-perfect condition aside from a few small imperfections that are relatively unnoticeable.

I was also thrilled to open the box and smell…nothing. Literally there is NO SCENT unless you put your face up to her skin. That was a huge plus as I was concerned someone might notice the scent. Anyway I went ahead and washed her thoroughly with antibacterial hand soap, then again the next morning. After making sure she was clean, I powdered her and taht really helps make the skin smooth!

As for the weight, she is heavy but not unmanageable. If I’m perfectly honest she’s actually lighter than I anticipated. I am a strong 6 foot guy so I guess that helps. But definitely consider the weight if you’re looking to get a doll.

Hair
The hair is very difficult to comb once it starts getting tangled. I wouldn’t recommend storing her or sleeping with her wig on. Luckily I have two wigs so I’ll be more careful with the second.

Body
The body as a whole is pretty realistic. The skin is not exactly like real skin but it’s soft and smooth after being powdered. The joints for mine seem perfect. None are too tight or too loose. The fingers and toes are definitely more delicate so be careful with them. The boobs are large and squeezable, no complaints there!

Sex
First off I do want to say that I did not get a doll for sex. She is much more of a companion for me that just happens to be very sexy hehe. I don’t plan on ever having sex with her, but I of course had to try it out once. So I’ll say it’s decent. The inside of the insert and anus are textured and feel good. I didn’t even try oral as the mouth is too small and I just don’t prefer it in general. Cleanup is a bit of a pain because some liquid still gets outside the insert and into the vaginal cavity. However, that cavity is large enough to stick your whole hand into. The anal cavity is very tight so it is more difficult to clean. Personally, I think if you’re just buying a doll for sex, this much money would be a waste.

Storage
I got rid of most of the extra styrofoam and put two large pillows in the box. It helps cushion her as I need her to stay in the box under my bed. It’s a bit of a pain but it’s what I need to do with my current situation.

Conclusion
Overall, I was very happy with the whole process. Miracle made everything go smoothly and got me everything I wanted. I am very happy with Kassandra, the way she looks, and the condition she arrived in. YL did an excellent job with this doll. I highly recommend Miracle and Dolls Castle if you are looking to get a doll! I hope this helps anyone looking around. Any questions, just ask!

And now of course some photos!

These were from the factory:
QQ图片20170905100342.jpg
QQ图片20170905100351.jpg
QQ图片20170905100419.jpg
QQ图片20170905100437.jpg
These were the box (notice the arrow at the top):
20170915_040537_1.png
20170915_040620_1.png
20170915_040628_1.png
Inside the box:
20170915_040946_1.png
20170915_041618_1.png
20170915_041628_1.png
...more on the next post.

YETI49
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sexy YL 160 Kassandra Review!

Post by YETI49 »

20170915_043547_1.png
20170915_044550_1.png
20170915_044556_1.png
20170915_044603_1.png
Finally all put together! (second one is with flash)
20170917_073705_1.png
20170917_073742_1.png

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Congratulations ! YETI49, and thank you very much for your trust and compliment! Your satisfaction is my goal and I am glad that I have made you happy.. :thumbs_up:

Like I said as always--each man deserves at least a doll to make life better and happier!

Enjoy your new life with Kassandra.. :wink:

Sincerely
Miracle
DC
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Your detailed review is greatly appreciated. thats a good idea to use pillows in the box!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very sexy doll - one of the best BBW dolls on the market - beautiful natural 'hang' on these breasts.

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Congrats! :glou:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

I thank you all for the trust and kindness to dolls-castle.. :)

Miracle

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Great review! I was looking for a good review as a model for when I do my first in a couple days. Thanks, and hope you're enjoying Kassandra!
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Good review, beautiful doll.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

YETI49 wrote:
Production
The order was put in about August 28. The production time was about a week (like Miracle had told me so that was good). When I got the factory photos, she looked pretty much perfect. However, she did not have the black fingernails that I had wanted. It wasn’t a huge deal to me so I told Miracle that it was ok and to go ahead and ship her. However, Miracle went ahead and got the factory to change them to black. That impressed me and shows that Miracle actually cares that her customers are completely satisfied! I was really happy she did this. Ultimately the doll was shipped on about September 6 and scheduled for delivery on September 13.
That's the service i received also, she is the ONLY vendor that i know off that actualy go's to the factory to oversee the the doll before she is shipped.

Thanks for the excellent review and congrats on your new doll.

Sam..

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

Appreciate your review - great choice of skin colour - I also have a hankering for milky/pale and by chance have also ordered a YL160 just yesterday to join my household
Do you have any further photos you can share - thanks - sigmeister

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have also had dealings with Miracle (Dolls Castle). She is a wonderful lady and does her absolute best effort to make sure that you get exactly the doll that you want. She also does wonderful custom makeup. If you do not already have a preferred vendor, then look no further as Miracle is excellent.

Even with all of the recently released super busty dolls, the YL160JJ is still number one on my 'wish list'. I have the OR162i Cup which is magnificent. These two dolls are very similar in dimensions and stats. I went with the 162i as I care more about the breasts and they were slightly bigger. But if you are an ASS man then this YL160JJ is the PERFECT DOLL as she has huge, beautifully shaped breasts AND she also has the most beautiful (and HUGE) backside/ass/hips and she still weighs only 40kgs. To get such a HUGE beautiful ass on the other competitors dolls you need to go to about 45-50kgs. So based on this alone, if you are a worshiper of HUGE beautiful asses then the YL160JJ is the best value on the market.

BTW if you like the OR162i Miracle can also get that one for you.... magnificent doll. If your preference is breasts over ass then the OR162i has (slightly) larger breasts but if you are an ASS MAN then there is no doll better that this YL160JJ (and she weighs less)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Thank you, Samurai, I very much apprecite it. Your trust is the base of my business. Your satisfaction is the essential of my service!

:angel:

Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LJ69 wrote:I have also had dealings with Miracle (Dolls Castle). She is a wonderful lady and does her absolute best effort to make sure that you get exactly the doll that you want. She also does wonderful custom makeup. If you do not already have a preferred vendor, then look no further as Miracle is excellent.

Even with all of the recently released super busty dolls, the YL160JJ is still number one on my 'wish list'. I have the OR162i Cup which is magnificent. These two dolls are very similar in dimensions and stats. I went with the 162i as I care more about the breasts and they were slightly bigger. But if you are an ASS man then this YL160JJ is the PERFECT DOLL as she has huge, beautifully shaped breasts AND she also has the most beautiful (and HUGE) backside/ass/hips and she still weighs only 40kgs. To get such a HUGE beautiful ass on the other competitors dolls you need to go to about 45-50kgs. So based on this alone, if you are a worshiper of HUGE beautiful asses then the YL160JJ is the best value on the market.

BTW if you like the OR162i Miracle can also get that one for you.... magnificent doll. If your preference is breasts over ass then the OR162i has (slightly) larger breasts but if you are an ASS MAN then there is no doll better that this YL160JJ (and she weighs less)
Hi, LJ69,
Sounds like you are marketing for my business, but you don't get payroll from me, right? :)
Anyway, just kidding. I am thankful to you. Actually there are many dolls we can choose from and many vendors either. The only vendor I am is to go and check your order in person and something else like that. Plus makeup, yes, you are right. Sometime I forgot to mention, cos many buyers like factory makeups, some do not want to bother me,hehe..People have different taste on makeups.

Sincerely
Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention this: I always cut my profit to make my customers happy when their budget is tight..
Or when they bargain with me at the price, I always give in many inches.
Thank you all, my dear customers. You are my stars.. :razz:
M. :painting:

INFORMATIONS