www.dolls-castle.com

Selections from WM 168cm doll's photos

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Selections from WM 168cm doll's photos

Post by dolls-castle »

TripleB wrote:Thank you. I haven’t seen those pics of the #105 before. She’s my favorite.
My pleasure, Sir.
I would like to make you happy by providing a good price, and we could see more photos of 105 from you..

Deal? :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

MGTOWshark
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MGTOWshark »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have been looking through this forum for quite a while. After doing a great amount of research, I have come up with the decision of buying a WM doll next month. The WM 168cm/E body type really got my attention. How much would shipping to the US cost? Greetings!

-MGTOWshark

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

MGTOWshark wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have been looking through this forum for quite a while. After doing a great amount of research, I have come up with the decision of buying a WM doll next month. The WM 168cm/E body type really got my attention. How much would shipping to the US cost? Greetings!

-MGTOWshark
Hi, welcome to the forum.

You can see review and more photos about this 168 doll in this thread or visit my section to get to see more photos

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=90666

I would like to offer you a good price and we can talk about it when you are ready.

Sincerely
Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

MGTOWshark
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MGTOWshark »

Thank you, Miracle. I really like head #70 but head #33 is the one I like the most. Is #33 compatible with the 168cm doll body or is it too small? I really appreciate the information.

-MGTOWshark

INFORMATIONS