www.dolls-castle.com

what head ?

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: what head ?

Post by LJ69 »

I LOVE this new doll.

Her body shape is out of this world. Her breasts are quite large and beautifully shaped, slim super sexy waist (but not 'silly' slim like the WM155DD), and a totally amazing hip and butt area. Also the upper legs and calves are amazing. This body shape caters for almost everyone's taste. Great breasts, very trim and toned waist and super curvy and strong hips and butt. I adore HUGE breasts so I wish the breasts were 2-3 sizes bigger (but I am a bit of a HUGE breast FREAK so even big breasts are never enough for me).

Anyone who is interested in buying a new doll should look very closely at the new WM152cm.

I am in the process of building a new website which will showcase all of my photos and videos from my three current dolls.

I have 3 dolls already - the WM140D, the OR156G and the WM165K with monster huge breasts. I also have faces WM 36 38 46 55 56 58 61 and OR Sherry and OR Sasha. So with three bodies and nine faces I have 27 different girlfriends to photograph and play with! :multi:

So far the collection for the new website contains just over 18,000 photos and 150 videos (and growing.....)

I had 3-4 other dolls that I was considering for my next dolls.... BUT then this damn gorgeous WM152cm GODDESS comes along.... now all of my other 'contenders' have moved down a notch to accommodate for a new GODDESS... new top of the list is the amazing WM152cm
:glou:

My advise for any new doll buyers, or those wanting to add to their 'harem' is to contact Miracle from Dolls-Castle and get him to design a great package for you, perhaps the new WM152 (or any other doll that you like) , 2 or 3 new faces and custom make-up from Miracle. He will make a great package deal for you.

You are most welcome to PM me if you want to know more about the new website and also if you have any requests/suggestions.

Here is the #58 face on the OR156G Body - as you can see the WM152 and OR156G are quite similar - Breasts on the new WM152 are similar to the OR156G (and OR156Hcup) but the WM152 has a slightly slimmer waist and also a much bigger and curvier butt. So if you want busty girl with a medium sized butt then go for the OR156G (or H) If you want the super dooper curvy butt then the WM152 is PERFECTION!
Face 58.JPG
Face 58.JPG (183.17 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Here is the #58 face on the super crazy WM165K body. You can see how huge the K-Cup breasts are. If you want super huge breasts (that sag like a natural woman) then consider the WM165K. If these breasts are either too big or too saggy then the WM152 (or OR156G/H) might suit your needs better.
WM Face 58.JPG
WM Face 58.JPG (783.45 KiB) Viewed 670 times

For those of you who are dreaming about what the WM152 would look like riding you 'cowgirl style'... the wait is over.

As I mentioned earlier, the new WM152 and the OR156G/H have similar body shapes with very similar breasts. This is a video of the OR156Gcup 'in action' - this should give you a good indication of what the WM152 with super hot #58 face would look like while she is 'riding you'....enjoy......
Natasha Romanov 1 edit 240p.wmv
(8.59 MiB) Downloaded 603 times

No matter which body type you want, Miracle can make up your #58 face to look really beautiful on the body of your choice.

Also guys, remember that Miracle also did the makeup on the incredibly beautiful OR001 face (as below)
OR001 Face by Miracle.jpg
OR001 Face by Miracle.jpg (858.78 KiB) Viewed 670 times
Also gentleman, remember that Miracle can mix and match face/body combinations so you could have the custom makeup of Dolls-castle on the WM58 face or the OR001 face, combined with the new WM152 or the OR156G/H or the WM165 etc.

If you want some other face or body combination, just contact Miracle and he can design a good package deal to suit your needs.

Regards
LJ69

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, LJ69,
Your photos are excellent :!:
Thanks for the praise on my makeup.
I myself created them, I like to show dolls in many different ways
rather than all the same from factory..

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

fischkopf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fischkopf »

Ni hao miracle,

its great how you change the look of a head with your makeup. Xiexie - Beautiful work !

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

fischkopf wrote:Ni hao miracle,

its great how you change the look of a head with your makeup. Xiexie - Beautiful work !
xie xie ni---Thank you!
You are the first person on the forum who talk with me in Chinese,.. :)
I am gretaful for your praise, I would like to do makeup for your doll someday..

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS