www.dolls-castle.com

Torso for sale

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Torso for sale

Post by Dolly Dearest »

LJ69 wrote:great idea Dolly Dearest

A doll with dimensions like - super huge breasts ie 45 inches, slim to medium waist ie about 20-25 in, medium butt and hips not too skinny but also not overly round to help keep the weight down. Then make attachable legs and arms (or maybe just attachable legs) so that we can make it a torso doll whenever we wanted. The full sized girl would weigh about 36-40kgs and the torso about 25kgs - perfect!

Also you could maybe design a full sized doll and also release a torso version of the same doll so at least we could have a choice ie if strong enough to handle full sized at 36-40kgs or if we prefer lighter weight and convenience of 25kg torso.
Is it a silicone or TPE doll you want which will looks like that? Personally I would prefer silicone, very soft and durable silicone.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I definitely want it in TPE as I have 9 faces already and want to mix and match with torso doll.

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

This thread is great. I am personally looking for a platinum silicone, torso version of the ORDoll H-Cup (or bigger). Anyone have any suggestions besides Ruby 13?

Seriously, I am willing buy this right now if it is available.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I would like to see TPE just to keep the cost down, but silicone would be fine to.
I'm also not a huge fan of the K-cup just because the boobs look just a bit saggy. However if the boobs could be made K-cup size and made to look fuller or more supportive like the pictures LJ69 submitted earlier in this thread I'd order a torso the first day it's released.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I hope that WM, YL and OR etc listen to us and realize that there is a good market for customers wanting a huge breasted torso doll. There have been so many different threads on TDF lately saying how we want a huge breasted full sized doll but also would love to have a 20-25kgs torso doll with HUGE breasts so that we can indulge in our huge breast fantasies but with the added bonus of much easier storage and mobility of a torso doll.

There are already 3-4 decent torso TPE dolls available but all the breasts are WAY TOO SMALL for us lovers of huge breasts. The WM and OR dolls claim to be H-Cup or J-cup but that is crap. They are not 'true' Hcups or Jcups. What we huge breast lovers want is something truly 'magical'.....

Someone mentioned earlier about making a torso doll from the ORdoll H-Cup full sized doll. A great idea! Even though us huge breast lovers want something 3-4 cups sizes BIGGER, a torso version of the ORHcup doll would be a good seller.

Ultimately I am hoping for a HUGE breasted torso doll with 45inch full round breasts... much rounder and fuller than the saggy WMKCup breasts. HUGE, round, full and bouncy - YES PLEASE!

Can't one of the manufacturers build full sized HUGE breasted doll (about 35kgs) and simply modify the same doll mold and cut of the arms and legs and make us the torso doll of our dreams.

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I agree with LJ69's description of a torso doll.

I've emailed Joyce Tang at OR Doll a couple days ago asking her if they had any plans on making a torso with bigger fuller boobs and bigger ass. She replied "no, so sorry, we do not have plans to make", and sent a picture of their version of a H-cup doll. I have a H-cup full size OR Doll and her boobs are definitely bigger than the torso they claim to have H-cup boobs. I'm so disappointed. I Hope a manufacture comes through to build a torso like LJ69 mentioned.

Here is a picture of my H-cup doll and her boobs are great but I want much bigger..
Attachments
IMG_4960 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4960 (Medium).JPG (152.79 KiB) Viewed 2648 times
My Dolls

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I'm not a doll maker by any means, but I'm wondering if WM Doll could make a change to their K-cup mold so the breasts attached to the doll differently. I've attached a picture showing what I think might give the breast more support and a fuller look. My idea is to move where the lower portion of the breast attaches to the doll body. Then of course pump those boobs up till they are nice and round.
Attachments
Torso Mod's.JPG
Torso Mod's.JPG (51.27 KiB) Viewed 2645 times
My Dolls

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Dollyworld wrote:I'm not a doll maker by any means, but I'm wondering if WM Doll could make a change to their K-cup mold so the breasts attached to the doll differently. I've attached a picture showing what I think might give the breast more support and a fuller look. My idea is to move where the lower portion of the breast attaches to the doll body. Then of course pump those boobs up till they are nice and round.
That would require a whole new mold :|
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Dollyworld wrote:I'm not a doll maker by any means, but I'm wondering if WM Doll could make a change to their K-cup mold so the breasts attached to the doll differently. I've attached a picture showing what I think might give the breast more support and a fuller look. My idea is to move where the lower portion of the breast attaches to the doll body. Then of course pump those boobs up till they are nice and round.
That would require a whole new mold :|

Yea, I knew a new mold would be needed to modify the K-cup but to get the torso the majority of us want on this thread would require a totally new design or mold to be made. Anyway, easier said than done I guess. Hopefully a doll maker is watching the thread and can accommodate soon.
My Dolls

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Dollyworld wrote:Yea, I knew a new mold would be needed to modify the K-cup but to get the torso the majority of us want on this thread would require a totally new design or mold to be made. Anyway, easier said than done I guess. Hopefully a doll maker is watching the thread and can accommodate soon.
Miracle is reading this thread. She wants our input on this. She has direct contact with manufacturers and their sculptors.

I want almost the same thing that LJ69 wants. Except I want this monster boobs doll to be made of silicone. I want monster boobs and a big fat bubble butt, both boobs and buttocks made from extra soft silicone.
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

All good ideas boys, thanks for your input and support.

I am currently in contact with a couple of people regarding making a huge breasted torso doll for us. I am hoping that OR WM or YL will make a full sized huge breasted doll and then modify the mold/sculpture to also make a torso doll with the same huge breasts.

This way we could get both a 35-40kgs full bodied girl for those who prefer a full bodied doll AND also have the same huge breasts on a 20-25kgs torso doll for those of us who want ease of movement and storage etc. Personally I would like to have BOTH a huge breasted amazon woman AND a huge breasted torso girl for road trips and ease of storage.

YL WM or ORdoll could offer a package deal ie give a discount for getting both dolls in one transaction. I would love to have both, especially if a good package deal can be arranged.

I have some connections with some of the manufacturers and also a couple of the vendors so if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in getting this torso doll and/or full bodied doll, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will talk to my people and see if I can arrange a 'group purchase' package deal and get us a great price.

Remember that I am also setting up my website showcasing both my photos and videos from my collection (18,000 photos and 150 videos) and I am also looking at getting some guest photographers on board so if you are interested in contributing some photosets you are welcome to PM me for more info.

Regards
LJ69

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

LJ69 wrote:All good ideas boys, thanks for your input and support.

I am currently in contact with a couple of people regarding making a huge breasted torso doll for us. I am hoping that OR WM or YL will make a full sized huge breasted doll and then modify the mold/sculpture to also make a torso doll with the same huge breasts.

This way we could get both a 35-40kgs full bodied girl for those who prefer a full bodied doll AND also have the same huge breasts on a 20-25kgs torso doll for those of us who want ease of movement and storage etc. Personally I would like to have BOTH a huge breasted amazon woman AND a huge breasted torso girl for road trips and ease of storage.

YL WM or ORdoll could offer a package deal ie give a discount for getting both dolls in one transaction. I would love to have both, especially if a good package deal can be arranged.

I have some connections with some of the manufacturers and also a couple of the vendors so if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in getting this torso doll and/or full bodied doll, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will talk to my people and see if I can arrange a 'group purchase' package deal and get us a great price.

Remember that I am also setting up my website showcasing both my photos and videos from my collection (18,000 photos and 150 videos) and I am also looking at getting some guest photographers on board so if you are interested in contributing some photosets you are welcome to PM me for more info.

Regards
LJ69
Count me in for a torso only. I don't want the full size doll.
Last night I was reading through the forums and saw a what I believe to be a new doll manufacture that offered a big breasted, big booty doll. I never saw this doll before and she looked amazing. The doll weighed 100 lbs. I bookmarked the topic and was going to ask if they offered it in a torso but noticed this morning the bookmark was gone and the doll post missing. It must have been removed by moderators.

This picture you added in a different thread would be a perfect torso.
Attachments
5_shentai.org.gif
5_shentai.org.gif (3.82 MiB) Viewed 2601 times
My Dolls

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Dollyworld wrote:Yea, I knew a new mold would be needed to modify the K-cup but to get the torso the majority of us want on this thread would require a totally new design or mold to be made. Anyway, easier said than done I guess. Hopefully a doll maker is watching the thread and can accommodate soon.
Miracle is reading this thread. She wants our input on this. She has direct contact with manufacturers and their sculptors.

I want almost the same thing that LJ69 wants. Except I want this monster boobs doll to be made of silicone. I want monster boobs and a big fat bubble butt, both boobs and buttocks made from extra soft silicone.
Hi, Dolly Dearest and doll lovers,
Yes, I have been reading and working on it and waiting for more informations from manufacturers. Some said that it would be a little difficult to make a mold for such a huge boobs as a torso, :)
But good news is that there is a full sized one in the process, we will have to wait patiently for the release date.

Cheers

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

dolls-castle wrote:Hi, Dolly Dearest and doll lovers,
Yes, I have been reading and working on it and waiting for more informations from manufacturers. Some said that it would be a little difficult to make a mold for such a huge boobs as a torso, :)
But good news is that there is a full sized one in the process, we will have to wait patiently for the release date.

Cheers

Miracle
Can you give us some more info about this? Manufacturer, material etc? :)
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

It is YLdoll that is making the huge boobs doll, I can't leak too much infomations untill the release date.
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS