sanhuiofficial.com

A few questions for TDF Members and Manufacturer - Sanhui168

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Azrael188

A few questions for TDF Members and Manufacturer - Sanhui168

Post by Azrael188 »

Hey Folks, new guy here looking for some information!

So I have been thinking of buying a Doll for a while now, and I think that moment is soon approaching. I don't drink or smoke, and have no dependents (apart from my 1968 Firebird hotrod, greedy gas guzzling thing!), so I figure I'll spend some cash on something nice for myself!

After looking at a few different brands, I narrowed it down to a WM TPE doll at the start, mainly due
to the available head styles and height of their dolls.
However after seeing some reviews on TDF for the Sanhui dolls, and considering the Blackfriday specials, I have come to the conclusion that I'd rather spend the extra to get a Sanhui Silicone doll to get something very good from the start.

Now, due to my tastes I have decided on the 168CM doll as linked here:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... -doll-2017

I am 6.2ft Tall (188cm) and weigh 185lbs (84kg), so I would like a doll that is firmer material (hence Silicone over TPE), and is tall enough for my taste.

I have searched around various vendors and the Sanhui site itself, and have a bunch of questions I would love to get some feedback on.

First off, I have found a vendor with a very well designed site, selling various doll brands. This vendor is not listed on this forum, and I can find not much on the general internet about them.
I did find 1 or 2 threads on this forum asking whether they are legit or not, but those threads never got answered in the end. On the flip side, if a site is a scam it gets posted on failrly quickly, so that's good I guess?

The vendor is The Silver Doll, and their listing for the same Sanhui doll as linked above is here:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/s ... -sex-doll/
The Price is slightly lower than the Sanhui site (both have Black Friday sales for that Doll), but picking the Textured skin option almost evens them out. (See below on Skin options)

Their FAQ section states that they are sanctioned from all Brands they sell.

On to the Questions:

-Is this vendor legit? Considering that they do not have a section in this forum (or others of this type), is not off putting, just a little bit odd.

-The face names are different than Sanhui's own, is this probably just a renaming on their part? Example, the face "Clara" seems to be the same as Sanhui's Face 1 Addeline.
If Sanhui could add a section on their website with a general overview and comparison of faces that would be awesome, right now you kinda have to hunt around the website.
If there is one I apologize, that might because i'm blind.

The Silver Doll Face "Clara" for Sanhui 168 (Side note: I've pretty much fallen in love with this face+wig combination, this is the one I want!)

Sanhui's Face 1 "Addeline"

Also seen in some review threads from TDF:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=293&t=81351
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 61&t=69381

The description for the doll on Sanhui's website mentions that the skin is textured, while the Link leading to that specific Dolls section does not say "Textured" as it does for some of the others.
See this page for what I mean:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/love-dolls-click-here
The 1st and 7th Doll in that list (the 156 Doll) have "Textured" in the name, while the 8th Doll (the 168) does not.

-Is this just an oversight on the website? Are all of the new 2017 doll bodies textured as standard?

-In addition, the Silver Doll vendor lists a smooth and a textured skin option for the 2017 Sanhui 168 doll, where as the dolls on the Sanhui site seem to have it standard for the newer ones.
Is there any clarification on this?

-The pigmentation option for Nipples and Vagina is to stop the color for those areas to fade over time?

-I have heard of a Hymen option (the silver doll vendor lists it), but can't find it on the Sanhui site. Is this something I need to add a note for in the order?

Finally, a few shipping questions if ordered from Sanhui directly:

I live in British Columbia in Canada.

-Are there any issues that anybody knows of with getting the package across the border?
-Is the package and its documentation "Neutral", as in its not possible to figure out the contents without opening it? (this is probably a dumb question, but I'd like to know either way).
-Are Customs going to open the package, or will the leave it be?
-Am I going to get whacked with additional fees once it arrives? (Taxes etc.) Canada and BC are funny like that. I am aware of the differences between USD and CDN, looks like that doll would cost me 2.7k Canadian Dollars roughly, based on website price alone.

Thanks in advance for any information the forum members and Sanhui provide!

I hope my post wasn't too long and rambly, and that my questions weren't too anal in some cases.

Now I just gotta decide on Options, I'm still back and forth on Jiggly implants and the Standing feet.

Have a good day Gents!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A few questions for TDF Members and Manufacturer - Sanhu

Post by Forb »

Hi Azrael188, and welcome!

I can't answer most of your questions but I can say you've done a great job on your research and picking a Sanhui for your first doll. They are an excellent choice.

As far as the faces go, you're correct, I wish Sanhui would have a face comparison page somewhere. They are a bit spread out over the site. Also some vendors will rename the faces, I have no idea why they do that either...

About that Silverdoll vendor, I've seen others ask about its legitimacy but I can't remember seeing an answer. The general rule is if they're not on here don't buy from them, also a cheaper cost than others is usually a red flag. However I would ask Sanhui directly if they're a real vendor or not.

About the textured skin, it was my impression that all full size dolls from Sanhui (156 and up) now come with textured skin. I haven't heard of an untextured option, and I wouldn't want it either. This could be another red flag about that vendor.

I'm in the states so I can't help you with the shipping stuff...

Anyway, welcome and press on and get that Sanhui! You will love her!
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Yes it is a legitimate seller, here is a thread in which I gave more detailed information: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... oll.com%3F
But still I think it's better to buy directly in Sanhui. More than anything because you can choose more options, the bad thing is that Sanhui's web page needs to be more intuitive and there are many options that do not even appear as available, but you can get in direct contact with Sanhui and ask, they will inform you of more things.
The advantages with The Silver Doll are: a slightly better price, and that you save worry with the customs. The disadvantages are that you will have limited options since direct communication with Sanhui is less, and therefore the external provider can only offer the options described by the web, while directly with Sanhui you have more free bar to add all kinds of additional things, although yes, additional costs for each thing.
The advantages of buying directly from Sanhui are: many more possibilities of personalization. Disadvantages: higher risk at customs and slightly higher price.

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

If you check out the small print on the sanhui website it states that only dolls bought direct from the manufacturer have the full (limited ) warranty. A worthwhile consideration.

Great choice though, I've a 165 and a 145 and they are well made , although my 145 skeleton has loosened with lots of photo modelling, especially the elbows, one shoulder and one wrist .

Regards

Jouets et Objets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jouets et Objets »

On to the Questions:

-Is this vendor legit?
A. They may be legit, but not an authorized Sanhui dealer, Im not 100% sure. However, you receive a much better and more reliable warranty from Sanhui. Highly recommend going with Sanhui directly. CoCo & KK are a pleasure to deal with.

-The face names are different than Sanhui's own, is this probably just a renaming on their part?
A. The faces are the same, just renamed. Any 156 head or above will fit on the 168cm. Note: The Abigail head is slightly larger then say the Severine head, but they both fit.

The description for the doll on Sanhui's website mentions that the skin is textured, while the Link leading to that specific Dolls section does not say "Textured" as it does for some of the others.
See this page for what I mean:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/love-dolls-click-here
The 1st and 7th Doll in that list (the 156 Doll) have "Textured" in the name, while the 8th Doll (the 168) does not.

-Is this just an oversight on the website? Are all of the new 2017 doll bodies textured as standard?
A. All dolls 118cm and above are now textured. If you order from a vendor you risk older stock and might not be textured. Ordering directly from Sanhui is again encouraged for this reason and more.

-In addition, the Silver Doll vendor lists a smooth and a textured skin option for the 2017 Sanhui 168 doll, where as the dolls on the Sanhui site seem to have it standard for the newer ones.
Is there any clarification on this?
A. See above. All 118cm dolls and above are textured from Sanhui... at no extra cost.

-The pigmentation option for Nipples and Vagina is to stop the color for those areas to fade over time?
A. They use semi-permanent make up and they hold up extremely well, as long as youre not using an abrassive cleaning solution (should be dish soap only) and not scrubbing hard/at all.

-I have heard of a Hymen option (the silver doll vendor lists it), but can't find it on the Sanhui site. Is this something I need to add a note for in the order?
A. Yes, add a note during the purchasee to include that option. Its $68 I believe.

Finally, a few shipping questions if ordered from Sanhui directly:

I live in British Columbia in Canada.

-Are there any issues that anybody knows of with getting the package across the border?
-Is the package and its documentation "Neutral", as in its not possible to figure out the contents without opening it? (this is probably a dumb question, but I'd like to know either way).
-Are Customs going to open the package, or will the leave it be?
-Am I going to get whacked with additional fees once it arrives? (Taxes etc.) Canada and BC are funny like that. I am aware of the differences between USD and CDN, looks like that doll would cost me 2.7k Canadian Dollars roughly, based on website price alone.

A. I live in the US so I cant confidently answer the shipping, however, I know Sanhui allows you to pay $100 for direct delivery with zero additional fees. This is something I would ask Sanhui directly for clarifiaction.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. I have the 168cm with Abigail and Severine heads.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

"However after seeing some reviews on TDF for the Sanhui dolls, and considering the Blackfriday specials, I have come to the conclusion that I'd rather spend the extra to get a Sanhui Silicone doll to get something very good from the start."

I came to the same conclusion this week. I think spending $500 - $800 extra for silicone is well worth the money.

Azrael188

Post by Azrael188 »

Been busy for a few days, but have been reading your comments during that time, thanks for the infos!

I think based on everything I have read so far, that I will order directly from Sanhui. If it ends up being an extra couple of hundred bucks, its worth that for the additional warranty security

As for the "The Silver Doll" vendor, everything I have seen so far says they are legit, but unsure on whether they are a official Sanhui retailer, although their FAQ states that they are. I guess only
Sanhui can confirm or deny that at this point.

I did email Roberto from The Silver Doll to ask a few questions, and he got back to me the next day.
-The issue with the Textured/Smooth skin is a mishap on their Site, and it has been rectified. The 168 Dolls (as Jouet pointed out) and others have textured skin as standard.
-Import duties for Canada are around 5-10%

I did not ask him about being an Official seller of Sanhui dolls, but I did send that question to Sanhui just now, I will update when I get an answer.
Actually nevermind, I just got an answer as I was typing this post. Here's is the actual text:

Thanks for concerns on Sanhui! Resellers undergoes dropshipping directly from Sanhui and silverdoll is one of them. For busy seasons like Black Friday, customizations are only available on direct purchases from Sanhui official website due to high volume of customized orders accompanied by communications over precision of orders. 1st priority of making and shipping are also available here in Sanhui. Noteworthy, one of our shippers can do Customs relief program (to EU and CA) by a minimum amount of surcharge, and customers can just seat themselves home to receive packages to their doorstep~ US is duty free. For resellers, we do FOB only to resellers instead. FYI, 168cm is by default of textured skin ;)

Wondering if you could kindly inform us of the reasons considering ordering from dealer than manufacturer’s site?

Looking forward to hearing back from you and we’ll be right at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team

There you go, The Silver Doll is legit, and an official seller.

As I have some time left until the Black Friday sale ends, I do have some questions for folks who have bought directly from Sanhui, paid via Paypal and live in Canada or the US the more recent the better:

I have not used Paypal in ages, and just now made a new account. Credit card and Bank Account are linked, I have no transfer limit in paypal now.
How does the payment work? Do I order, and Sanhui takes it from Paypal, and they take it from my Credit card? Or do I have to load the funds into Paypal first?

Where there any issues with the delivery or pickup? Was the package untouched/sealed still?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I've noticed Sanhui really wants us to order from them directly as opposed to using a vendor.

INFORMATIONS