sanhuiofficial.com

New owner questions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New owner questions

Post by Topped »

Thanks Sam and Autolycus for yet more interesting and useful advice. I'm gonna have to get my lifting technique down to a fine art.

Regards
Topped

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Would not it be better to use the cool air (not the hot mode) of a hair dryer, instead of using aquarium accessories?
Attachments
imarflex_hd-2200_hair_dryer.jpg
imarflex_hd-2200_hair_dryer.jpg (66.89 KiB) Viewed 1054 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Bauta wrote:Would not it be better to use the cool air (not the hot mode) of a hair dryer, instead of using aquarium accessories?
I think that would work too. I like the aquarium air pump because it's quiet, and I can insert the tube to the back of whichever orifice so that it's basically forcing the moist air out instead of in. Also, I don't know how long it actually takes to get her dry, but I usually let the pump run for an hour or so. That would be annoying with the noise from a hair dryer. But, yeah, I think it would work fine if you already have one on hand.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I agree with Broven (as usual!). If you go with the hair drier it may be tricky to make sure the air flow reaches the back of her orifice, and you do want to make sure she's completely dry, so it may take some time. Still, try it and insert fingers to make sure she got completely dry.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

If the vagina of the doll is fixed, for sexual use it is better to use a condom. There are very thins and pleasants (make sure that the material is compatible with the doll). As with girlfriends who do not want or can not take for long periods of time contraception. Afterwards, to clean the remains of the lubricant (always water-based lubricants), use a vaginal irrigator. As it is a doll, use appropriate disinfectant soap.
Spring-Pressurable-Vaginal-Douche-with-Applicator.jpg
Spring-Pressurable-Vaginal-Douche-with-Applicator.jpg (40.56 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

I think that if an air dryer is powerful enough with cold air, and medium temperature, you can dry the doll in 15 minutes, but you have to make sure it is powerful with cold temperature (never with hot air).
giphy-12.gif
giphy-12.gif (186.53 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Anyway, they should invent a self-cleaning device for sex dolls. Something that could be attached to the vagina of the doll as a vaginal irrigator and then do the drying. I think it would be very successful, it is a product of necessity for the owners of love dolls.
dryer woman.jpeg
dryer woman.jpeg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
sadkins116_jesses-journey-down-a-rabbit-hole-ch-02_02.jpg
sadkins116_jesses-journey-down-a-rabbit-hole-ch-02_02.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
:haha4:

Look in the searcher of pictures with the words >dryer pussy< and... hahahahahaha!
In case you use a hair dryer, some real women have used this resource sometime. However you have to be very careful with the dryer temperature (always cold air), this can irritate the female parts of a real woman, and is not very different with the doll, no matter what material is: TPE or Silicone, much careful with the temperature.
mg_vagina_donts_compc.gif
mg_vagina_donts_compc.gif (663.44 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Keep the rear ventilation outlet of the dryer clean, since dust and mites usually accumulate in that area. If someone buys a hair dryer only for this type of use, store hermetically in its box or travel bag after use so that it does not accumulate dust.
dryer clean.jpg
dryer clean.jpg (140.15 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

INFORMATIONS