sanhuiofficial.com

So how are these eye adjustments supposed to work?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So how are these eye adjustments supposed to work?

Post by The_Turnip »

There aren't really any instructions for this that I can find. It seems that you push in and rotate the eye, but now I've got a bit of a gap between the eyeball and the eyelids.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: So how are these eye adjustments supposed to work?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Turnip.

Post the model of the SANHUI doll and any pics.

This helps us give you the best advice.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

The_Turnip wrote:There aren't really any instructions for this that I can find. It seems that you push in and rotate the eye, but now I've got a bit of a gap between the eyeball and the eyelids.

I've got the adjustable eyes too. There is some sort of spring behind them. Push adjust release.

You shouldn't have a gap though. Sounds like your spring has gotten stuck. Try moving iris back to center position and gently press a few times inwards and see if you can get the spring to release.

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Sanhui 158cm, like in the other thread.

Sorry about the crapness of the photo, but it's raining frozen wombats at the moment, and I don't have any decent lights handy. Still the problem should be apparent if you look at it full size.
Attachments
DSC01541.JPG
DSC01541.JPG (841.81 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Sofos wrote:
The_Turnip wrote:There aren't really any instructions for this that I can find. It seems that you push in and rotate the eye, but now I've got a bit of a gap between the eyeball and the eyelids.

I've got the adjustable eyes too. There is some sort of spring behind them. Push adjust release.

You shouldn't have a gap though. Sounds like your spring has gotten stuck. Try moving iris back to center position and gently press a few times inwards and see if you can get the spring to release.
Doesn't seem to have helped. I'm finding getting them to turn the way I want fairly tricky.

Both eyes have the problem, so now I'm wondering if it was there all along and I just didn't notice before I tried moving them. Still I think that's unlikely since I've gotten up quite close plenty of times. Seems unlikely I wouldn't have noticed that.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Turnip,

If you have a new 158, I would love to see more pics of your doll! I'm interested in this body for comparison to the older 145 & 165 dolls.

regards,
Up2

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Here is another photo to assess it. It seems that it is normal for the doll to have its eyes slightly inwards. The face is beautiful, but Sanhui should solve this for next dolls. Also the eyelid is very thick what makes the matter worse. Even so I still think it's a doll very beautiful, but it would not be bad a couple of corrections.
Attachments
008.jpeg
008.jpeg (688.97 KiB) Viewed 2387 times

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

The_Turnip wrote:Sanhui 158cm, like in the other thread.

Sorry about the crapness of the photo, but it's raining frozen wombats at the moment, and I don't have any decent lights handy. Still the problem should be apparent if you look at it full size.
Hi The_Turnip,

Is the video we sent with detailed instructions helping with the adjustments of the left eyeball for your lovely?

Pls contact us if you have more questions and we'll be at your service~

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

And you know what..this was the doll that Mr turnip was so worried about not receiving, despite our assurences...I am glad you got her without drama, like I said she would be...she is a lovely doll, and please advise if Coco and KK advise and video was of assistence.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Well the video I was sent helped. "Snippers" in the email text was confusing since I couldn't figure out why a cutting tool would help. From the video it turned out to actually be tweezers. I managed to get some folded up tissue wedged behind the eyes and that's a big improvement. It's not 100% right, but it's about 95%, especially from the front, so I'm going to stop now before trying to get that last 5% leaves me going backwards. Mostly only a problem now if I'm going to do macro photography. The left eye was pretty easy, but the right was a lot of trouble getting right, even though (maybe because?) the problem was less severe there.

INFORMATIONS