sanhuiofficial.com

Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Post by DARKSUN »

Okay, you guys definitely made a Home-run with this face! Great work!

10/10 would buy
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

maybe there could be another photo shoot. lol. you know to put arguments to rest. yeah i think we need a new photo shoot, same face please.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hello Bauta,

Nice works on photoshopping brown wigs on Marya~ Dark eyes and Brown wig are available ~ Per customer’s request, we will ask photographer to shoot an album of that after the 4-day Oct holidays ~

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Family
http://www.sanhuidolls.com
MANABU wrote:maybe there could be another photo shoot. lol. you know to put arguments to rest. yeah i think we need a new photo shoot, same face please.
This face is beautiful, a realistic anime. Surely with other make-up and color of hair and eyes will conquer who has not already done so

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

I just think people are stuck on the word lolita. Im sure if they put college cheer leader instead no one be saying underage. She does not look underage to me. And after seeing a photo of the head in a box for delivery i would not have a concern about ordering her in Australia

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

optical delusion wrote:I just think people are stuck on the word lolita. Im sure if they put college cheer leader instead no one be saying underage. She does not look underage to me. And after seeing a photo of the head in a box for delivery i would not have a concern about ordering her in Australia
Maria Rose is destined to cause flame wars everywhere on the internet :lol:

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

She looks like several mid-20's adult women I've seen in different workplaces - still looking 'young', but I think the pigtails are throwing people off.

Deeefinitely would buy it with a hinged jaw, Sanhui! (Hoping either their robotics version or non-robotics-moveable jaw version comes through)

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Hinged jaw, blinking eyes and a skeleton that didn't get too loose over time: And I could be converted to a SH customer. Again - beautiful work on the face. Really nice job.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I consider that this exigency is too high in the present times:
MannyCan wrote:Hinged jaw, blinking eyes and a skeleton that didn't get too loose over time: And I could be converted to a SH customer. Again - beautiful work on the face. Really nice job.
I would conform if Sanhui incorporate eyes with realistic irises, do not get me wrong, I think it's also okay to have the option of fantasy eyes but I think it is necessary to put the option "realistic eye" for customers looking for something more.
Face Marya_Realistic brown eyes.jpg
Face Marya_Realistic brown eyes.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 6933 times
((By the way this is how I imagine the aspect in real life to the character Chii of the anime Chobits))

Even if I had to pay a little more money for that extra customization of the doll I think it would be fine (as long as the price is acceptable).
Realistic Eyes.jpg
Realistic Eyes.jpg (190.2 KiB) Viewed 6933 times
*Realistic eye style for dolls > http://www.tech-optics.com/dolleyes

*Fantasy Eyes:These are the style that Sanhui currently has > http://www.handglasscraft.com/en/doll-e ... ular-oval/

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Here are some examples of how realistic iris eyes would look. It's a photo-mount so should be see in the reality even better
Attachments
Realistic eyes for Sanhui.jpg
Realistic eyes for Sanhui.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 6868 times

JamesThomasP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JamesThomasP »

Does anyone know if it is possible to order the head as a standalone for 165 body? On the sanhui website it seems like you can only get Adeline and Amelia.

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Alright, I've actually received her now. There is absolutely no way she looks underage in person. So thanks a lot for all the unnecessary stress some of you caused me.

I'll post some photos when I get a chance to take some proper ones.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Hi Turnip
Can you post some photos of her without the pigtails.
Sorry to have part of feeding your stress.
Wish you much happiness with her.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

The_Turnip wrote:Alright, I've actually received her now. There is absolutely no way she looks underage in person. So thanks a lot for all the unnecessary stress some of you caused me...
Hey, sure thing! No problem! Any time.
But the way I see it... You never would have stressed about it at all, if you didn't question her age yourself...
Hopefully, your photos will show her in a different light, and will quickly put any remaining doubts to rest.

Meanwhile... Flame on. (Because we all know that any concerns of her looking under-age were completely unreasonable. :P )

Edit:
I'm happy to hear that she appears to be of age in person, and I hope you have a very long, and happy honeymoon together.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

cyclist wrote:Hi Turnip
Can you post some photos of her without the pigtails.
Sorry to have part of feeding your stress.
Wish you much happiness with her.
On the Sanhui page you have more pictures.
The photos that there until now I not convinced me much, they are low resolution images and also personally I would like to see this face with other eye colors and more hairstyles with a close-ups of photographs. Let's see if someone with this doll is encouraged to put better pictures...
She is very beautiful
Attachments
378f21_03fe7d3575cb46bfa72fcdeb7d75e8ff~mv2_d_2253_3004_s_2.jpg
378f21_03fe7d3575cb46bfa72fcdeb7d75e8ff~mv2_d_2253_3004_s_2.jpg (63.9 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
378f21_2ff10d2a25554a27a6c6247f1e14faab_mv2_d_4480_6720_s_4_2.jpg
378f21_2ff10d2a25554a27a6c6247f1e14faab_mv2_d_4480_6720_s_4_2.jpg (58.16 KiB) Viewed 6693 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

WOW what a stunning doll!
Thanks Bauta!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS