sanhuiofficial.com

San Hui 88cm Wigs

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
CogitoSum777
Apprentice
Apprentice

San Hui 88cm Wigs

Post by CogitoSum777 »

Greetings all. I currently own a San Hui 88 cm. I am currently looking to purchase wigs for my lovely lady, but it has become rather difficult to get in touch with Coco from Sanhui dolls. It seems that my emails are not getting sent. Can anyone help? Was curious to know if the newer 92cm doll wigs would fit my 88cm.

CogitoSum777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: San Hui 88cm Wigs

Post by CogitoSum777 »

Hello everyone. Still looking for wigs. I would greatly appreciate anyone who has any information!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Hello CogitoSum777. You might have better luck by contacting one of the vendors. It seems to me that Beautiful dolls had a decent selection of wigs. You might also try reaching out to Jeff from Booty Call Dolls. I don’t know if he sells wigs, but he could probably point you in the right direction.

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 2gv00souf0

CogitoSum777
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CogitoSum777 »

Thanks Sam. I really appreciate the help!

INFORMATIONS