sanhuiofficial.com

Is textured the same as thick skin?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
joninin

Is textured the same as thick skin?

Post by joninin »

I have seen references to textured and thick skin. Are these two different options or two different words for the same option?

I am planning on buying a 145. In communications with Sanhui, they say that the textured skin is going to be available for that model!

My understanding is there is no longer a C cup for the 145. There will be an A cup and a larger model which is slightly smaller than their former D cup...they say between a C and D.

I think the 145 heads will now have moveable eyes and all are oral capable.

Planning on getting head #2.

The skin colors on their site are a bit confusing. Any clarifications from anyone? Seems like they have change the available colors. I will message them about that.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

DollAfficionado

Re: Is textured the same as thick skin?

Post by DollAfficionado »

Most MFRs/vendors will send you skill samples for a small fee, and some will even discount the fee if you subsequently purchase a doll from them.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

joninin

Post by joninin »

I asked Sanhui. Thick and textured are not the same thing. Textured is the bumpy feeling surface now available on their dolls. Thick skin is some sort of uncommon additional customization which adds weight to the doll.
WM 156-C #70 + #45

Formerly:

Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

The only reference to 'thick skin' that I'm aware of is from the 156/158 page https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin
This confused quite a few people but I think we all agreed that Sanhui is just referring to the 158 which has slightly bigger bust and waist measurements. Bad translation maybe?
I think Sanhui is rolling out textured skin on pretty much all their life size dolls.

By the way, George at XS Dolls placed my order with Sanhui for a 156 and he did put 'Thick Skin' as a desired option at my request. There is nothing different with my body from any other 156.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Forb wrote:The only reference to 'thick skin' that I'm aware of is from the 156/158 page https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin
This confused quite a few people but I think we all agreed that Sanhui is just referring to the 158 which has slightly bigger bust and waist measurements. Bad translation maybe?
I think Sanhui is rolling out textured skin on pretty much all their life size dolls.

By the way, George at XS Dolls placed my order with Sanhui for a 156 and he did put 'Thick Skin' as a desired option at my request. There is nothing different with my body from any other 156.
Great! Thanks for making that a bit clearer, as I too was wondering about the skin options on these latest dolls.
One day I might have another look at the larger Sanhui dolls, now that I know I can just about handle a 33-34kg doll!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I have recently received 5 skin color samples from Sanhui. Although many of the sites try to name the colors they are in fact just referred to as #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5. I didn't ask for anything darker than that, But it does go darker. I think they will also do custom colors.

Hopefully soon I will get good quality color photos of those 5 samples side by side that might assist.

Stay tuned and I will be soon doing a review on 165 Rcup.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

All the Sanhui 145 heads are not oral capable, only no 1. Please check their website for details.

Rustey

joninin

Post by joninin »

I've been in communication with Sanhui about the 145, lately. They said that textured skin will be standard and all three heads will be oral capable.
WM 156-C #70 + #45

Formerly:

Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Rustey wrote:All the Sanhui 145 heads are not oral capable, only no 1. Please check their website for details.

Rustey

I got a 145 over a year ago with head #2 and it is oral capable.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

gonestill77 wrote:
Rustey wrote:All the Sanhui 145 heads are not oral capable, only no 1. Please check their website for details.

Rustey

I got a 145 over a year ago with head #2 and it is oral capable.

:glou:
My no 2 head was definately not oral capable. It states on their website that only head no 1 is oral capable. I do not understand what is happening Gonestill, perhaps manufacturing error? Really confused.

INFORMATIONS