sanhuiofficial.com

156 versus 165

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

156 versus 165

Post by Gothsnap »

Hi all,

I'm new at the forum and it has been a pleasure reading the posts by all of you.
After months of contemplating, lurking the forum, I have decided to finally buy a Sanhui doll.
I have been reading most of the topics in this section and now feel confident about the choice of skin color to be Olive and the choice of head Adeline. Hair red, eyes green etc....
However, now I seem to be struggling with a more basic issue. Seeing pictures of the 156 cm on this forum, I was convinced to go for a 156 cm doll.
In the pictures the doll looks astonishing. However, I noticed that most posters in fact own a 165 cm doll.
Is there a certain reason for this? Are the differences between both dolls big are is it just a height thing?
Personally, the reason I was going for the 156 cm was the smaller chest but given the smaller overall length of the doll versus the 165 cm, this is maybe hardly noticeable?
In addition, since it is a newer mold can the 156 cm be considered an improved version (skeleton, skin, etc?) or have the improvements made, been translated to the 165 cm doll?

Thank you so much for any information.

Best,

Dogwood

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 156 versus 165

Post by rock1101 »

Hi, I bought a 160 last year, which is newer than 165. I found it good enough.

But just today, I bought a 156 and, wow! Sanhui did a great job improving their doll. Head no.5 is better than what it looks in the photo, too. I have no regret buying this one.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

160 and 165 are older models than 165+(As I own)
The 165 is not even made anymore
156 and 158 Are the latest models.
Whether the skeleton is better of these latest models, I do not know where I can not compare.
The last thing I've learned is that the last improvement is a standing skeleton without the 3 visible screws.
Only I do not know if this improvement is a good improvement and in which models it is available.

The question you can ask yourself from my experience is next.
How big would you like it to be if she was a normal person?
What is the weight you can carry?
Especially on these 2 questions I would concentrate.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Hi rock1101 & Virgin_Doll

A super thanks for the reply! Good to here the quality of the sanhui dolls confirmed by others.
One thing that is very important for me is realism. Weight isn't really an issue.
It seems like a choice between the more realistic body proportions of the 156 or the (more realistic) height of the 165+.
Maybe, it's time to accept that no doll will be 100% perfect no matter which choice and it's time to flip a coin and pick one.
Both the 165+ and 156 are insanely nice looking dolls anyways.

My thanks again for taking the time to reply,

cheers,

Dogwood

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

If you haven’t seen the video in the link below Dogwood, you might wish to check it out, as it would probably help to make your decision easier.

I will say this. If I did not wish for my next doll to have AI capability, then I know what doll that I would be getting next, and it would be the Sanhui 156cm.

viewtopic.php?f=257&t=85426&p=1107941#p1107941

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Dogwood wrote:. Weight isn't really an issue.
:lol: famous last words :mrgreen:

You might be surprised when she arrives!

I have the 156 model and was really taken by the weight at first. While I have gotten more used to her I can manage it but 5-10 kg lighter would be great. Althoug I would not want her shorter, rather taller... So...

All I'm saying. You should consider weight in the same way as height.

Anyway. Thread in my signature contains many photos of that helps any.

In regards of skeleton it is getting looser and looser. All dolls do that but I thought it would happen slower.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Like Sofos, I have a 156 body as well. I think she has a bit more natural curves than the 165+, but still pretty much a super model body.
Unlike Sofos, I like her weight and think its just right. I can mover her around mostly easy, albeit with effort, but her weight feels realistic in some situations.
I also like her height, but I think a taller doll would be even better.

We also have a user here with the 158 body... can't remember the user name but he's in a few of these newer threads.

Let us know if you have any questions, we'll get them answered for you.

Sanhui is a great brand, you won't be disappointed no matter which body you choose. Fantastic quality and workmanship.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, dogwood!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Thank you all good sirs for the reply.

Hi Sam, I have seen the suggested movie indeed, it was the very reason I was totally blown away by the sanhui dolls. Before seeing the movie I was considering various TPE brands. However, it makes me wonder if Sanhui has implemented all the changes and improvements in the other series such as the 165+.

Hi Sofos, considering the weight, I guess both dolls are advertised with the same weight, right? Can this be interpreted as if they took a 156 and just elongated the mold? What they saved in width, they added in height :? . I guess I won't be moving her around to much but now I'm curious how do you go about lifting 30kg doll shaped silicon without damaging the doll?

Hi Forb, I have seen pictures of your doll and the doll of Sofos. They look absolutely stunning and seeing these pictures and movie, all doubt disappears. However, as you say a taller doll would be even better, would you have picked the 165+ in hindsight? Or say hypothetically you would have to replace the body of your doll due to an accident, would you pick 165+ or stay with 156? The 158 does look good, but I personally prefer smaller breasts. I know, the 156 is still well equipped in that area but sadly they don't offer any 156 or 165+ A-B cups yet :wink: . One thing I was wondering seeing the pictures and movie of your doll, which skin color did you pick and are you pleased with it?

Hi DollAfficionado! Thank you! Much appreciated! It feels good to have arrived! :glou:

All the best!

Cheers,

Dogwood

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Dogwood wrote: Hi Forb, I have seen pictures of your doll and the doll of Sofos. They look absolutely stunning and seeing these pictures and movie, all doubt disappears. However, as you say a taller doll would be even better, would you have picked the 165+ in hindsight? Or say hypothetically you would have to replace the body of your doll due to an accident, would you pick 165+ or stay with 156? The 158 does look good, but I personally prefer smaller breasts. I know, the 156 is still well equipped in that area but sadly they don't offer any 156 or 165+ A-B cups yet :wink: . One thing I was wondering seeing the pictures and movie of your doll, which skin color did you pick and are you pleased with it?
d
Hi Dogwood, I would stay with the 156. In fact I would not change a thing with my purchase, she is fantastic! :) I just would not want to go any shorter with a doll. When standing, the top of her head is at my shoulder level (I'm 188cm tall). Her skin color is 'fair', which I believe is Sanhui's lightest skin color... not sure...

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Dogwood wrote: However, as you say a taller doll would be even better, would you have picked the 165+ in hindsight?
You might wish to take a look at the chart below Dogwood. Note that in the “mouth to the vagina” column, that the 156 is not listed here, however you can compare the 145cm to the 165cm. The mouth to vagina distance on the 145cm is 56cm (22”) and on the 165cm it is 59cm (23.2”). In other words, it would appear that most of the additional height is in the legs. I’m a taller bloke, and if there were a significant difference in these distances, then I would spring for the taller doll. However in this case, I would not be lip to lip with the taller doll (Assuming that the chart is accurate) anymore than I would be with the shorter doll. So in this scenario, I’d rather have the lighter doll. It would be nice to receive confirmation from those that actually have these dolls, so as to be certain of the measurement differences between the 156cm and the 165cm before purchasing.

Hope this helps,

Sam

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/faq-and-doll-size-chart-1

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Splendid information!

It has actually sealed the deal ;-) and I have placed an order for a Sanhui 156 with Phil from the doll house!
Thank you very much Sam and Forb for all the information, it has really made the decision much easier!
I will keep you updated with the progress.

Thanks again for all the replies from the bottom of my heart!

All the best,

cheers

Dogwood

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Kickass Dogwood! CONGRATS!

Sam, yeah the mouth to vagina length is a very important measurement. Sanhui says the 156/158 have a vagina to shoulder length of 20.5 but according to my measurement it looks like they measured vagina to top of neck.
DSC_0157.JPG
DSC_0157.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3266 times
Not exactly a taut tape measure but it was only about .5 shorter when I stretched it out.

Hope that helps!
-Forb

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks Forb. That’s really good information to have. I always question the factory specified measurements after discovering that my 142cm was in fact a 135cm. It wasn’t a real big deal to me, but when you’re taller as am I, every little bit matters.

Congratulations Dogwood! Now for the hard part, the Amelia or the Severine head? I’m not sure if I could choose, and might just end up getting both :mrgreen:

Sam

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Forb wrote:Kickass Dogwood! CONGRATS!

Sam, yeah the mouth to vagina length is a very important measurement. Sanhui says the 156/158 have a vagina to shoulder length of 20.5 but according to my measurement it looks like they measured vagina to top of neck.
DSC_0157.JPG
Not exactly a taut tape measure but it was only about .5 shorter when I stretched it out.

Hope that helps!
-Forb
Forb - awesome pict!! LOL only you could make a mundane measurement pict look so hot!

INFORMATIONS