sanhuiofficial.com

Newbie mistake - Clothing stain...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newbie mistake - Clothing stain...

Post by TheIQF++ »

I heard somewhere that rubbing baby oil on and wiping it off works too. That's what I did but really just wait and most of it will disappear. Good thing about silicone.

A few tips:
*I'd get some good quality clothes or white clothes to leave her in or for sleeping.
*Avoid polyester, it really does stain!
*Look out for black bands on underwear or stockings like others have said.
*I still get cheap black polyester but I let it soak in a small tub with laundry detergent for 20 minutes. Wash it with my hands and if the water is black I repeat, sometimes up to 9 times! Rinse it really good under running water before you go again.
*I heavily powder the inside of black clothing if it is going to be in contact with the skin, another line of defense.
*Take the dangerous clothes off when you are done!
*I love the hold up stockings too, I just unroll the fancy band when I'm done looking so it is not tight on her legs. It will leave compression marks if you leave it too long anyways.

Good Luck! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Also, if putting dark stockings on, put nude under the dark. Same with dark clothes, put nude pantyhose underneath to shield her skin…..
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Don't dispare! :D time and silicone will heal all! :D To be careful wash all dark clothing till the rinse is clear. :whistle:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

OMG. The terrible responses are overwhelming

The stains will disappear on their own.

Just wash with soapy water, powder and walk away. Come back two weeks later and it's gone.

INFORMATIONS