sanhuiofficial.com

Is the Sanhui SH160/SH165 Face 3 the same as Face 4?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Is the Sanhui SH160/SH165 Face 3 the same as Face 4?

Post by MannyCan »

Just out of curiosity .. this link has the faces available for SH 156 through 165:

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... or-160-165

But the Face 3 and the Face 4 seem to be exactly the same:
Face 3 is Face 4 Svetlana.JPG
Face 3 is Face 4 Svetlana.JPG (127.98 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
Any reason why they did this? or was is unintentionally confusing?

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is the Sanhui SH160/SH165 Face 3 the same as Face 4?

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I'm sure this is a mistake !

Even the 2 heads that I have have the same number
You may want to send a photo to them at your order of the head you wish
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Its just weird that they pay so little attention to the ordering system on their OWN SITE .. and with their flagship doll. Weeeird.

Hmm - maybe its a make-up option thing? And they are just caught up by the language barrier? I'd let them know about it (I've helped DS fix other similar confusions on their site). But no one from SH ever replies.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Its just weird that they pay so little attention to the ordering system on their OWN SITE .. and with their flagship doll. Weeeird.

Hmm - maybe its a make-up option thing? And they are just caught up by the language barrier? I'd let them know about it (I've helped DS fix other similar confusions on their site). But no one from SH ever replies.
The same opinion, they really need to make some work to adjust their website.
Meanwhile, Sanhui has responded back, apparently they were closed for months for internet and there webmails due to problems.
With this last problem, I've also experienced this a few years ago with my company.
This has also cost me orders
:(
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Well I'm assuming that the don't sell a lot out of a showroom. If its an INTERNET based business .. well, then it behooves them to get the INTERNET part right. Is it just me? Or does common sense not seem quite so common?

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

I've seen the opposite problem, even on the new site. There will be different faces with the same numbering.

Like this page:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

First picture says "Addeline Face 1" and the third picture says "Svetlana Face 1"

I'm pretty sure I've also seen images labeled with the wrong face. Makes it very hard to figure out what face to get and how they look from different angles/wigs since you can't trust the labels to be accurate.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

MannyCan wrote:Yeah - IMO this is the main reason to use a trusted TDF vendor. (getting the order right)
Unfortunately I don't think the vendors have any different photos, so it's still tough selecting a head.

If they had one or two heads that were "universally attractive" and exceeded the beauty standards of most people, then the photo variety issue would be less of a problem. But that's not the case, so we really need more photos to see if there's a configuration that is acceptable and won't be a turnoff.

It'd be really great if there were more owner photos somewhere to get a better idea of what can be done with the head configurations.

Aber

Post by Aber »

I created a spreadsheet in Numbers to try and make sense of it... converted to a PDF cos I'm on a Mac and I don't know if the Excel export will work...

I have arranged it by face number according to the URL at the bottom of the column with the name given and picture also from the URL somewhere.

Red means either there isn't a face for that model or I couldn't find it on the site.

Cheers

Aber
Attachments
Sanhui.pdf
(545.01 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
MechadollUSA 95D (2016): Heated, 3 Faces: Brigette, Sophie, Laura; skin tone:normal, no fuzz, plain nails
Doll Sweet 145+ (2016): 3 heads:Lilith, sKayla, DoraCE; white skin, tight joints, no fuzz, no nails
Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong: Head 2, built-in oral and anal
PassionDolls 158cm pre-order with massive boobs and Trina head

INFORMATIONS