sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing Linnet (65cm SanHui)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
small_doll_fan

Introducing Linnet (65cm SanHui)

Post by small_doll_fan »

I have been thinking about getting a 65cm doll for a while, and although I really like the WM TPE 65cm dolls, I decided to go with silicone for this member of the family. SanHui has a really good reputation for build quality, and so I decided to go that route. Unfortunately, they were unresponsive to my emails, so I decided to take a risk and order from an Aliexpress supplier. I chose one who carries several different brands and who had previously been verified by WM as being one of their China resellers. I figured that even if it turned out to be a scam, I wasn't spending much, so I went ahead and contacted them. Obviously per forum policy the Aliexpress vendor shall be nameless, but if anyone's interested, PM me and I'll give you the details.

I got lucky and the vendor I chose turned out to be legit - I got a real SanHui doll! Communication was great, I got exactly the options I wanted, shipping was very fast and best of all, the doll did not run into any problems with U.S. Customs. Hurrah! Unfortunately, the outfits I ordered for her from one of the BJD doll suppliers are still in process, so she has no clothes except the outfit that shipped with her.

Sansei offers four faces for the 65cm doll, and I ordered her with Face #4, brown eyes, and a brown wig. She also came in one of the outfits that SanHui uses for their promotional pictures. Very cute!

I've decided to name her 'Linnet', which is an old Medieval Germanic name that means 'soft and tender'. With those big eyes, it seems to suit her and she seems to like the name too.

Some thoughts:
- The 65 cm doll skeleton is definitely not as robust as the larger dolls. I knew that going in, but for prospective owners, watch out especially for the hands and feet. Poking is really easy.
- The hands and feet wires are really easy to mess up. Be careful!
- Posing is a bit of a challenge, as the 65cm does not hold poses as well as the larger dolls. Te skeleton bends differently too, so it takes a bit to get used to the differences. Moral is to be careful, as these tiny dolls' skeletons and skins are MUCH easier to damage.
- Clothes are actually not a big problem. The 65cm dolls from SanHui and WM match the large BJD dolls almost exactly, so anything that fits an EID or a 1/3 BJD will probably also fit either of these dolls. The JM is an exception BJD bottoms will NOT fit her.
- Wigs are hard. These dolls' heads are not always the same as the BJD dolls, and I had trouble getting the wig on and off. This is one reason I want something shorter - the long wigs are tough to handle and keep straight.
- Storage is a breeze. These little ladies fit almost anywhere, and their light weight means you don't even need to use memory foam for them if you have carpeting. i wrap mine in a blanket and that takes care of things quite nicely. Good, thick, towels also work well, but make sure they're white if they're going to be next to the skin.
- The smell is stronger than with a TPE doll. However, it went away quite quickly - a couple of days took care of it. However, I did have to keep a window open until the smell weakened.

Since my girls only do photography, I regret that I have no feedback about fit, feel, or any other intimate details. But overall, I'm very pleased. Sanhui dolls are really beautiful and my little Linnet has found a place in my affections. I'm looking forward to some more playtime with her once her clothes get here.

Here's a shot of the box she came in:

Here's a shot of her wearing the costume she came in:

And here's a close-up:

Once the rest of her wardrobe arrives, we'll do some more photoshoots. She is a joy to play with - her small size means that she is extremely easy to pose. I need to find a shorter wig for her though - those long wigs tangle SO easily! I prefer platinum blonde and shiny ebon tresses for my girls, so any ideas are welcome.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing Linnet (65cm SanHui)

Post by samara78 »

Oh my gosh! She is so adorable congratulations! Those eyes!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

suuper cute! :)

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Oh my gosh! She is so adorable congratulations! Those eyes!
I agree :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Can't decide if that second photo is a look of innocence... or one of mischievous intent!
Congrats!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Knightshift wrote:Can't decide if that second photo is a look of innocence... or one of mischievous intent!
Congrats!
Linnet says the answer is "Yes". ;)
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Tiny but cute.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

cutie pie... :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

Waah .. pretty face.
You could definitely get lost in those eyes.
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

eyespyone wrote:Waah .. pretty face.
You could definitely get lost in those eyes.
Yes you can. And I do. Frequently. I have a weakness for big eyes - it's one of the reasons I like my DH168 Poey2 so much! But that SanHui Face #4 that I got for Linnet is just wow. Photos seriously don't do it justice.

As an aside, I've started teaching myself to sew in order to clothe her (and the others in my harem) more appropriately. Unfortunately it's a steep curve and I see sewing courses in my immediate future.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Ok, clothing update. 1/3 BJD clothes are hit-or-miss. I bought an adorable outfit from a well-regarded BJD vendor and while the skirt fit Linnet very well, the top was way too small. Linnet is, um, busty. I managed to make it work for front shots but it's not what I hoped. So be careful. I'll post pictures this weekend, but from now on, I'm sticking with the custom-made outfits.

UPDATE: Here are some pictures the new outfit. From the front, it looks OK, doesn't it?
Linnet in new pink loli dress.
New pink loli outfit. :D
New pink loli outfit. :D
linnet_pinkLoli.JPG (522.51 KiB) Viewed 4747 times
Linnet closeup!
Closeup of Linnet in new pink lolidress. Yummy!
Closeup of Linnet in new pink lolidress. Yummy!
linnet_pinkLoli2.JPG (483.66 KiB) Viewed 4747 times

I'm still waiting for my custom-made stuff to arrive from China. It shipped and is on the way. I'm really hoping this stuff fits because I did give them my doll's measurements.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Score! Linnet tried on the tube dress that came with Araseli...and it fit like a charm! In fact, it fits Linnet better than it did Araseli, so Araseli kindly donated it to her needy lil sister's wardrobe. She's generous that way. Must be an elf-trait. ;) Anyway, here are a few pictures we took with it.

Perched saucily on the bench:
linnet_onTheBench1.JPG
linnet_onTheBench1.JPG (484.54 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
Looking pensive....
linnet_onTheBench2.JPG
linnet_onTheBench2.JPG (463.47 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
A closeup:
linnet_onTheBenchCloseup.JPG
linnet_onTheBenchCloseup.JPG (459.69 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
OK, I really need to find a shorter wig. Those long ones tangle SO easily!
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

great photos. try clip on wig extensions on shorter hair. easier maintenance and you can just replace them instead of the whole wig as they wear out

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

optical delusion wrote:great photos. try clip on wig extensions on shorter hair. easier maintenance and you can just replace them instead of the whole wig as they wear out
Hey thanks, optical delusion. I was thinking about that when I bought Linnet, but I forgot to follow up. The only wig Linnet has is the one she came with and it is waaaay too long. I've found a BJD wig-maker whose wigs will fit our 65cm dolls. Linnet's head is about 22.5cm in diameter, so she should be able to wear a size 8-9 BJD wig. I've got a really cute short wig on order, and will post a report on it once I get it. If it works, then I'm definitely going the extension route.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

INFORMATIONS