sanhuiofficial.com

I did it, Nika is coming... (156cm; Svetlana head)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
BrokenArrow69

I did it, Nika is coming... (156cm; Svetlana head)

Post by BrokenArrow69 »

Hey guys,

I come from germany and I am in the beginning of the forties. In my life I had several relationships, but for some reason there wasn't the right one. Most of the time the girls disappointed me, in some cases I disappointed them as well, I think. Now I have reached an age where the girls I am interested in, aren't interested in me any longer. And, additional, I am getting tired for doing the "hunt" for an one night stand or relationship. Also, from my point of view there are many women that want all advantages from emancipation, but none of the duties. I can imagine I am not alone with this experience and attitude here in this forum. :D

And despite my experiences I like girls and their sight really much. A few weeks ago I noticed that there are awesome dolls available for reasonable costs. I was aware that real dolls exists, but I thought they would cost about € 10.000,00. I searched for more information in the net and amongst other things I found this forum, that has really useful information. The biggest question for me was silicone or tpe? I decided despite the higher price for silicone, because of the durability, less oiling, less staining of clothes and the ability to disinfect.

Luckily, I found out that Sanhui seems to offer good quality paired with good prices. I had the money, the question was either to repair my motorbike or to buy a doll. I decides for the doll (my bones are hurting still the crash has happened several month ago). And so, here I am and my lovely Nika hopefully will arrive in about 2 weeks. I decided for the 156cm Sanhui with Svetlana head, gel boobies and gel butt. Contact to Sanhui is quite good at this time.

Today I received the pictures from Sanhui and I would like to share with you. If you can give me some tips about first time actions and how to start with the doll I would be appreciated.

Here are the pics, more will follow when she arrives. Isn't she a beauty? 8) :whistle: :D

kind regards to all of you

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I did it, Nika is coming... (156cm; Svetlana head)

Post by mi6c »

A beauty for sure, congratulations, wishing her safe travel and you some patience for now.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS